• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who killed Jesus?

You can answer this question easily by reading the historical record as outlined in the four Gospels and throughout the New testament.

The Gospels are not a Historical record. They are a "witness account" that are usually viewed as subjectively biased and in need of 3-rd party source verification.

Needless to say, none of the main gospels have ever been substantially verified, or will ever be.

Lee Harvey Oswald

If God is omnipresent, then the supreme being is pure energy with no form or a restricted nature, except that which is self imposed or revealed for the purpose of someones awareness. Meaning that though God has an original personality as Jesus the image of the invisible God, the Lord in His formless essence is also the source and center of all life and creation. We all make up a portion of the omnipresent supreme being. If God gave humans free will He could let them kill a body He inhabited without them being able to destroy His animated conscious essence or invisible energy. I think we all possess a portion of this invisible energy (spirit) that does not die and is the soul of the body. It has never been scientifically proved, just as no proof of God exists beyond faith and hope. I don't believe the Lord wanted to give us the ability to reveal His nature because He wants us to worship His presence as the invisible source of Life at the center of our being and not some created image for the senses (idol worship). Only as Jesus has God ever revealed His person and even doing miracles and speaking wisdom the majority sought out to eliminate Him.

So who killed Jesus? Don't we all every day that we don't cherish our existence (His presence in our being) and make what we know to be the right decisions?

I agree with you. except replace Jesus with Thor, the God of Thunder.

I agree with you. except replace Jesus with Thor, the God of Thunder.

Might as well because I don't believe any single faith or denomination has the whole thing figured out. There's probably some truth in all religions and none have all the information correct. I'm sure if we're meant to know we will in time or at the end of time.

Might as well because I don't believe any single faith or denomination has the whole thing figured out. There's probably some truth in all religions and none have all the information correct. I'm sure if we're meant to know we will in time or at the end of time.

religions that all claim (well, the super vast majority) they are the only right one, can't all be right, or, in my opinion, each one can't be a little right here and a little right there, aside from a belief in the supernatural. I mean, you can believe what you want, but I guess, since its all based on faith, its just another vague philosophical discussion, and I wish more people would treat it like that (not that you aren't), just the crazies.

religions that all claim (well, the super vast majority) they are the only right one, can't all be right, or, in my opinion, each one can't be a little right here and a little right there, aside from a belief in the supernatural. I mean, you can believe what you want, but I guess, since its all based on faith, its just another vague philosophical discussion, and I wish more people would treat it like that (not that you aren't), just the crazies.

I've found that people, even from the past aren't usually, completely delusional. Which is what would have to be for all the information about divine interaction to be wrong. There could be some inspired truth, factual truth, or even as you say philosophical musings that are spot on. There are things I believe to be 100% authentic from personal experience but I can't write, speak or show them to anyone. Too many people like me whom have had events that caused us to believe beyond stories from books exist. I think that's partially what we see in scriptures although twisted a bit from the retelling.

I find it almost impossible to believe that I'm the smartest conscious being that an entire universe could create. ;)
The universe it would seem could at least have an author whom is completely aware of it's origin and design.
Doesn't feel right that intelligence is a sheer result of organized particles.
I really just don't know and am suspicious of anyone who does and can't perform absolute miracles.

Back
Top Bottom