• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who got all giddy when the dow was down almost seven hundred today?

Buying opportunity.

Here is how it works:

When the Dow goes down when Trump is in office, it's not his fault
When the Dow goes down when Biden is in office, it is ALL his fault.

Have I mentioned lately that Righties are monumentally stupid?

Are we trolling today?
Was a straight forward question. Do YOU need it repeated? Yes.
Ok, here it is..............
I guess owning the libs now includes being happy when your own investments go down?
Notice the question mark. So, are YOU happy that they have gone down so YOU can own the Libs? Or would you prefer to NOT answer and hide behind snarky remarks about trolling?

download.jpg

I guess owning the libs now includes being happy when your own investments go down?
I dunno. Who was all giddy and jumping for joy when Truth Social tanked? In any event, I think this month long decrease is just the tip of the iceberg and the contempt that people have of giving billions to other countries when we have top pay almost double for groceries because of the Obama/Blinken/Soros/Biden adminiostrationcaused inflation of overspending on foreign wars that could have been avoided and risky green energy, as well as forgiving school loans to millionaires.

1714089141922.png

Markets have their ups and downs, smart investors just ignore it but that doesn't stop people from assigning blame.

Particularly violital markets. Historical trend duplicating same conditions taking place late in the last Gilded Age during the 1920's, Check.

The stock market is not the economy.

I dunno. Who was all giddy and jumping for joy when Truth Social tanked? In any event, I think this month long decrease is just the tip of the iceberg and the contempt that people have of giving billions to other countries when we have top pay almost double for groceries because of the Obama/Blinken/Soros/Biden adminiostrationcaused inflation of overspending on foreign wars that could have been avoided and risky green energy, as well as forgiving school loans to millionaires.

View attachment 67506466
You forgot to mention trump's two trillion that he added to the debt.

You were? How did it possibly pass if you were against it? Does that mean from here on out you won't criticize democratic spending?
Not at all.

I am a Libertarian and against most spending. Biden spending money to import illegals, to pay off his buddies in the weapons of mass destruction industry, on risky schemes for green energy, and forgiving student loans is money down a rathole that we will never benefit from or recoup. He has already spent a trillion on green energy7 and has the crooked Podesta doling it out and we have exactly ZERO to show for it,

We have just a little over 6 months left of this disaster of a regime with unknown characters sending him out to read a teleprompter for a minute. Even the NY Times has caught onto the ruination of America that the Obama/Blinken/Sors puppeteers are causing.

Not at all.

I am a Libertarian and against most spending. Biden spending money to import illegals, to pay off his buddies in the weapons of mass destruction industry, on risky schemes for green energy, and forgiving student loans is money down a rathole that we will never benefit from or recoup. He has already spent a trillion on green energy7 and has the crooked Podesta doling it out and we have exactly ZERO to show for it,

We have just a little over 6 months left of this disaster of a regime with unknown characters sending him out to read a teleprompter for a minute. Even the NY Times has caught onto the ruination of America that the Obama/Blinken/Sors puppeteers are causing.
See, this is why it's so difficult to understand you. You are a libertarian and yet your lean is conservative? A conservative libertarian?

View attachment 67506466
Biden caused worldwide inflation? How so?

See, this is why it's so difficult to understand you. You are a libertarian and yet your lean is conservative? A conservative libertarian?
Yep. here ya go. I do not agree with the bolded and italicized except for my comment about abortion. I loathe ALL religions....every single one of the invented God concepts. We need to return to the pioneer days where sissies didn't depend on government to wipe their tushes and feed them.

**Conservative libertarianism**, also known as **libertarian conservatism**, is a political philosophy that combines elements of both conservatism and libertarianism. Let's delve into the details:

1. **Philosophy**:
- **Economic Principles**: Conservative libertarianism advocates for **maximum economic liberty** and **minimal government regulation**. It aligns with laissez-faire classical liberalism, emphasizing free-market capitalism, fiscal discipline, and respect for private property and contracts¹[1].
- **Social Tenets**: While promoting economic freedom, conservative libertarians also emphasize **social conservatism**. They value authority, morality, and duty. This means they prioritize religious values and traditional norms¹[1].
- **Limited Government**: The philosophy operates within a framework of **limited, constitutional, representative government**. It seeks to strike a balance between individual freedom and societal order¹[1].

2. **Key Features**:
- **Free Expression**: Conservative libertarians support **free speech** and the right to express oneself without government interference.
- **Individual Choice**: They champion **freedom of choice**, whether in economic decisions or personal matters. Except I do not approve of abortion but would not ban it and would make the individual pay for it.
- **Small Government**: They advocate for a **minimalist state**, intervening only when necessary to protect individual rights.
- **Morality and Tradition**: Conservative libertarians value **traditional moral values** and often align with religious conservatism.

3. **Differences from Mainstream Conservatism**:
- **Anti-Statist Stance**: Unlike mainstream American conservatism, which may tolerate some government intervention, conservative libertarians are **more hostile to state intervention** in both social and economic realms.
- **Emphasis on Liberty**: While both conservative libertarians and mainstream conservatives draw from classical liberal thought, the former places a stronger emphasis on **individual liberty** and **limited government**¹[1].

4. **Conservatarians**:
- Some individuals identify as **"conservatarians"**, embracing a hybrid of libertarian and conservative values. They support markets, immigration, and LGBT rights but reject open borders, free-market purism, and extreme anti-government positions²[4].

In summary, conservative libertarianism seeks to blend economic freedom with social conservatism, advocating for a society where individuals have the liberty to make choices while respecting traditional values and limited government intervention

Biden caused worldwide inflation? How so?
I only care about America and him letting in 10 million illegals, hating on Israel, stopping gas exploration, a trillion wasted on green energy, BILLIONS on wars and forgiving loans.

I only care about America and him letting in 10 million illegals, hating on Israel, stopping gas exploration, a trillion wasted on green energy, BILLIONS on wars and forgiving loans.

If you aren't better off now than when Trump left office, the problem isn't Biden, its you...

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 3.58.07 PM.png

Yep. here ya go. I do not agree with the bolded and italicized except for my comment about abortion. I loathe ALL religions....every single one of the invented God concepts. We need to return to the pioneer days where sissies didn't depend on government to wipe their tushes and feed them.

**Conservative libertarianism**, also known as **libertarian conservatism**, is a political philosophy that combines elements of both conservatism and libertarianism. Let's delve into the details:

1. **Philosophy**:
- **Economic Principles**: Conservative libertarianism advocates for **maximum economic liberty** and **minimal government regulation**. It aligns with laissez-faire classical liberalism, emphasizing free-market capitalism, fiscal discipline, and respect for private property and contracts¹[1].
- **Social Tenets**: While promoting economic freedom, conservative libertarians also emphasize **social conservatism**. They value authority, morality, and duty. This means they prioritize religious values and traditional norms¹[1].
- **Limited Government**: The philosophy operates within a framework of **limited, constitutional, representative government**. It seeks to strike a balance between individual freedom and societal order¹[1].

2. **Key Features**:
- **Free Expression**: Conservative libertarians support **free speech** and the right to express oneself without government interference.
- **Individual Choice**: They champion **freedom of choice**, whether in economic decisions or personal matters. Except I do not approve of abortion but would not ban it and would make the individual pay for it.
- **Small Government**: They advocate for a **minimalist state**, intervening only when necessary to protect individual rights.
- **Morality and Tradition**: Conservative libertarians value **traditional moral values** and often align with religious conservatism.

3. **Differences from Mainstream Conservatism**:
- **Anti-Statist Stance**: Unlike mainstream American conservatism, which may tolerate some government intervention, conservative libertarians are **more hostile to state intervention** in both social and economic realms.
- **Emphasis on Liberty**: While both conservative libertarians and mainstream conservatives draw from classical liberal thought, the former places a stronger emphasis on **individual liberty** and **limited government**¹[1].

4. **Conservatarians**:
- Some individuals identify as **"conservatarians"**, embracing a hybrid of libertarian and conservative values. They support markets, immigration, and LGBT rights but reject open borders, free-market purism, and extreme anti-government positions²[4].

In summary, conservative libertarianism seeks to blend economic freedom with social conservatism, advocating for a society where individuals have the liberty to make choices while respecting traditional values and limited government intervention
I couldn't get past number one. I stopped, and almost gagged when I read the bolded parts. Religious conservatism, in my mind says, danger will Robinson these can be some seriously twisted people with crazy beliefs and willing to kill you over them. So that's it for me, didn't read any further.

Biden letting in, first bullshit statement, he states America stands strongly with israel, second bullshit statement and them more bullshit, bullshit blaming Biden. You only care about bitching and we all know it.

1. **Philosophy**:
- **Social Tenets**: While promoting economic freedom, conservative libertarians also emphasize **social conservatism**. They value authority, morality…

You can’t support trump and pretend to value morality. That makes all your arguments faulty.

I couldn't get past number one. I stopped, and almost gagged when I read the bolded parts. Religious conservatism, in my mind says, danger will Robinson these can be some seriously twisted people with crazy beliefs and willing to kill you over them. So that's it for me, didn't read any further.
You don't read people's posts, do you. I said IO was NOT in favor of religion at all.

Biden letting in, first bullshit statement, he states America stands strongly with israel, second bullshit statement and them more bullshit, bullshit blaming Biden. You only care about bitching and we all know it.
Yes. He is following the dictates of Schumer and Pelosi. Baith said we need them cause they have lots of babies.

He "stands with Israel" with a knife in Israels back. What a laughable statement.

Yes. He is following the dictates of Schumer and Pelosi. Baith said we need them cause they have lots of babies.

He "stands with Israel" with a knife in Israels back. What a laughable statement.
Why do we not punish the people who hire them? Why do we punish people trying to make a better life for themselves here in America?

Back
Top Bottom