• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House posts the Biden plan versus the GOP plan

GJwq6ILXMAAgQVI.jpg

But but but Trump will make gas go under $2 a gallon again and make sure no more brown folks are appointed to government positions. Surely you can see how much more important that is to having healthcare![/sarcasm]

Sounds great, if it weren't or all the other batshit crazy crap he wants to pass.

Are we sure there isn't a clause making these changes just for illegals in there? They are definitely more important than citizens to the democrats nowadays.

Yep. Lies in picture form are very effective.

Seriously, I would love it if these were lies.

Please post proof they're not true.
You want me to prove a negative? Aside from the Medicare negotiating prices being a Trump plan, what on there is even remotely true?

Yes, That is the term for a non citizen trying to enter the country without allowing for being vetted and secured or going through customs. what of it?

Sounds great, if it weren't or all the other batshit crazy crap he wants to pass.

Are we sure there isn't a clause making these changes just for illegals in there? They are definitely more important than citizens to the democrats nowadays.
There is no such clause.
Sorry your side is losing, but hey, keep telling women that Republican men want to dictate what is done with women's bodies. That's been working out so well.

But but but Trump will make gas go under $2 a gallon again and make sure no more brown folks are appointed to government positions. Surely you can see how much more important that is to having healthcare![/sarcasm]
With what? The only reason gas plummeted was because of Covid. I'd rather not have a global pandemic to get lower gas prices.

At this point, if I were a journalist assigned to host a roundtable of undecided voters for a major news network, I would dump a bucket of water over each of their undecided heads, fart, and then leave the room. I mean, seriously. Does anyone not know who they're voting against at this point?

You want me to prove a negative? Aside from the Medicare negotiating prices being a Trump plan, what on there is even remotely true?
Let me help specify which issues you can refute,

80% of House Republicans released a Budget that
:

Cuts Medicare and Social Security

Calls for over $1.5 trillion in cuts to Social Security, including an increase in the retirement age to 69 and cutting disability benefits.

Raises Medicare costs for seniors by taking away Medicare’s authority to negotiate prescription drug costs, repealing $35 insulin, and the $2,000 out-of-pocket cap in the Inflation Reduction Act

Transitions Medicare to a premium support system that CBO has found would raise premiums for many seniors.

Cuts Medicaid, the Affordable Care Act, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program by $4.5 trillion over ten years, taking coverage away from millions of people, eroding care for seniors, children, and people with disabilities, and taking us back to the days where people could be denied care for pre-existing conditions and charged more for health insurance simply for being a woman.

Passes $5.5 trillion in tax cuts skewed to the wealthy and large corporations, including permanently extending tax cuts in the Trump tax law, repealing the minimum tax on billion-dollar corporations the President signed into law, eliminating the estate tax for the wealthiest Americans, providing a massive tax cut for billionaire investors, and making it easier for the wealthy and large corporations to get away with cheating on their taxes.

Kills jobs and investment in communities throughout the country – including Red States – by eliminating the clean energy tax credits in the Inflation Reduction Act.

Makes it easier for companies and banks to rip consumers off with unfair and hidden junk fees by eliminating the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

Raises housing costs by cutting funding for rental assistance, cutting funding for programs that help build housing, and raising mortgage costs for first-time homebuyers.

:

Calls for over $1.5 trillion in cuts to Social Security, including an increase in the retirement age to 69 and cutting disability benefits.

Raises Medicare costs for seniors by taking away Medicare’s authority to negotiate prescription drug costs, repealing $35 insulin, and the $2,000 out-of-pocket cap in the Inflation Reduction Act

Transitions Medicare to a premium support system that CBO has found would raise premiums for many seniors.

Cuts Medicaid, the Affordable Care Act, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program by $4.5 trillion over ten years, taking coverage away from millions of people, eroding care for seniors, children, and people with disabilities, and taking us back to the days where people could be denied care for pre-existing conditions and charged more for health insurance simply for being a woman.

Passes $5.5 trillion in tax cuts skewed to the wealthy and large corporations, including permanently extending tax cuts in the Trump tax law, repealing the minimum tax on billion-dollar corporations the President signed into law, eliminating the estate tax for the wealthiest Americans, providing a massive tax cut for billionaire investors, and making it easier for the wealthy and large corporations to get away with cheating on their taxes.

Kills jobs and investment in communities throughout the country – including Red States – by eliminating the clean energy tax credits in the Inflation Reduction Act.

Makes it easier for companies and banks to rip consumers off with unfair and hidden junk fees by eliminating the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

Raises housing costs by cutting funding for rental assistance, cutting funding for programs that help build housing, and raising mortgage costs for first-time homebuyers.
thanks for telling him. fox/charlie kirk/alex jones/newsmax/etc certainly won't.

:

Ouch😃

With what? The only reason gas plummeted was because of Covid. I'd rather not have a global pandemic to get lower gas prices.
Still it's the #1 reason (BY FAR) that I hear over and over from the Trump supporters I know. For some reason a large group of Americans think GOP presidents can lock in low gas prices, and that's what matters most to them.

To that point, I'm not entirely sure how or why, but gas prices are usually lower during Republican administrations. I would not be surprised if it's just oil companies knowing who butters their bread giving GOP pols a break (and artificially manipulating oil prices), knowing that the GOP doesn't care an iota about the environment or regulations.

Conservatives. Out to hurt their own families since...

Yes, That is the term for a non citizen trying to enter the country without allowing for being vetted and secured or going through customs. what of it?

Trump voters keep voting for Trump, and keep getting scared he is going to actually do what he is promising to do if elected.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. This is just Three Stooges level of stupid at this point.

three-stooges-larry.gif

Trump campaigned on Medicare drug price negotiation in 2016, then promptly dropped it after taking office, threatened to veto it when the Dems passed it, opposed it when Biden got it through and signed it, and is now scheming how to undermine it (assuming the GOP pledge to repeal it entirely were to fail).

Trump campaigned on Medicare drug price negotiation in 2016, then promptly dropped it after taking office, threatened to veto it when the Dems passed it, opposed it when Biden got it through and signed it, and is now scheming how to undermine it (assuming the GOP pledge to repeal it entirely were to fail).

Ouch

Why do Democrats always insist on bringing facts into their arguments?

Why do Democrats always insist on bringing facts into their arguments?
And then those facts are completely ignored on Fox and Newsmax, etc.

Back
Top Bottom