• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where did you go to school (K-12)?

Where did you go to school?

• Public School

• Private School

• Homeschool

• Charter School

• Magnet School

• Online School

Results are only viewable after voting.
I grew up near Frances Slocum State Park (maybe 10 miles away, if that). The area hasn’t changed much at all since I was a kid.

Very homogenous. Very rural.

At the end of my street was a dairy farm 😂

Very small world. I had cousins in Shavertown. :)

I worked on a couple of family dairy farms throughout my childhood.

Very small world. I had cousins in Shavertown. :)

I worked on a couple of family dairy farms throughout my childhood.
Small world indeed! Pizza Perfect pizza in Shavertown is my absolute favorite pizza in the entire world! (And I happen to think their wings are also some of the best!)

Small world indeed! Pizza Perfect pizza in Shavertown is my absolute favorite pizza in the entire world! (And I happen to think their wings are also some of the best!)

I grew up in Wyalusing Township in Bradford County. Didn't exactly have much of a choice of restaurants back then. Just going to McDonald's meant a trip to Towanda, though they have one in Wysox now. I think Wyalusing has a Subway and a couple of mom & pop places, but that is about it. :D

I grew up in Wyalusing Township in Bradford County. Didn't exactly have much of a choice of restaurants back then. Just going to McDonald's meant a trip to Towanda, though they have one in Wysox now. I think Wyalusing has a Subway and a couple of mom & pop places, but that is about it. :D
I grew up in Exeter Twp, Luzerne County. (I think the population is at an all time high of around 2K now 😂)

My family had hunting cabins in Wyalusing. I’m familiar (vaguely) with the area.

I named a cat Towanda - we found her there as a stray kitten 😂

The nearest grocery store to me was either in Tunkhannock or West Pittston….easily 10+ miles and in bad winter or if the Susquehanna came out of the banks? LOL

But we did have one little Mom and Pop breakfast/lunch “restaurant” (really a diner) in my “town” right on the Susquehanna River. It was originally a gas station/restaurant but eventually they closed the gas pumps.

K-12 DISD. Undergrad UNT. Advanced Degree UNT@D

Back
Top Bottom