• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When will Biden stop the conflicts between Russia and Ukraine and Hamas and Israel that he started?

Biden isn't directly responsible, but he's a weak leader and the world sees it. That lossens the restraints on aggressor states.
Hilarious, sorta' like when trump in the glare of worldwide tv told us he had no reason not believe Putin over his own intelligence agencies? I'm sure that made America look great to other dictators around the world.

Because its all happening under his watch? The world was a safer place 4 years ago.
Was it? Tell us, with all the nuclear weapons spread around the world, who is safe?

Its less safer now thanks to your senile buddy Brandon.
Let me try to understand the view of the GOP while we're discussing safety. How will defunding the FBI help make America safer? Let's talk about facts instead of name calling.

Because its all happening under his watch? The world was a safer place 4 years ago.
And because it's happening under his watch and half a world away, it's his fault. This is why I do not grasp Republican reasoning on almost any matter.

Four years ago we were paralyzed by a catastrophic health crisis, supermarket shelves were empty, the DOW cratered, we were all isolated in order to give grandpa the possibility of not dying, and there was a 9/11-worth of deaths every day.

If you’re looking for Evidence Exhibit A for why Conservatives have no credibility, their nostalgia for one of the most traumatizing periods in American history is it.

Let me try to understand the view of the GOP while we're discussing safety. How will defunding the FBI help make America safer? Let's talk about facts instead of name calling.
Strawman fallacy.

Four years ago we were paralyzed by a catastrophic health crisis, supermarket shelves were empty, the DOW cratered, we were all isolated in order to give grandpa the possibility of not dying, and there was a 9/11-worth of deaths every day.

If you’re looking for Evidence Exhibit A for why Conservatives have no credibility, their nostalgia for one of the most traumatizing periods in American history is it.
Word salad and more strawman. Is world peace worse off now or 4 years ago? Answer the question.

Why do some Americans blame Biden for this kind of thing happening?

Why did you create a thread with such a negative and erroneous title?

Many folks just read a title and go no further.

well, since Trump wiped out our debt (like he guaranteed) let's just take that money and buy peace.

Strawman fallacy.

Word salad and more strawman. Is world peace worse off now or 4 years ago? Answer the question.

Thanks for telling us that you don’t know what “word salad” and “straw man” mean.

Biden isn't directly responsible, but he's a weak leader and the world sees it. That lossens the restraints on aggressor states.
He's been pretty strong against Russia and China, at least to the extent that Congress allows him to be. We just gave Ukraine $60 billion, and I'm sure Biden would have gladly doubled that if we could get it through Congress.

China is more of a mixed bag, but I give Biden credit for recognizing we are in a new cold war with China, cutting off their access to semiconductors, and banning CCP-owned Tiktok.

Why do some Americans blame Biden for this kind of thing happening?

I 'blame' him for a lot of good leadership trying to help Ukraine defend itself, though there is controversy about the long-term results that have seen so many killed, but I actually blame him for becoming "Genocide Joe" benig a full partner to the genocide in Gaza and the ongoing ethnic cleansing and crimes in Palestine, thought to be fair, the control the government. But he's also the American who has received the most money from them reportedly.

Biden is Officially the Least Popular President in 70 Years​

This is a voter and propaganda problem, not a Biden problem, almost entirely, with the minor (I say facetiously, but actually in terms of his rating) exception of 'Genocide Joe'.

Strawman fallacy.

Uh huh, straw man because you know I'm right. I would say it's about the same, we're not shooting nukes at each other.

That must be why China decided to release Covid the China-virus during Trump's term.

1714426606529.png

Strawman fallacy.

Is world public health better off now or 4 years ago? Answer the question.

1714426703442.png 1714426716128.png 1714426755512.png

COVID originated in a Chinese lab, but I don't believe China chose to release it on the world. I think it was an accidental leak.

If Israel can be Biden's fault, Covid can be Trump's fault.

Back
Top Bottom