• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

what would you say to mr Biden, if …. (1 Viewer)

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
you met him suddenly somewhere?

Nothing, because I don't want him talking any more than necessary between now and the election.

what would you say to mr Biden, if​

I would say to PRESIDENT Biden....

Mr. President, it's an honor to meet you. Thank you for all you've done to help our country and our citizens.

Many Americans, including myself have voted for you and will be voting for you in the upcoming election. Four more years will be of great benefit to our country, our people, our allies and our democracy.

Take care and send my regards to the First Lady. 🇺🇸

I would tell him to have Jill relocate with him to a living assisted retirement home where nurses aids could keep him in diaper changes and he could eat ice cream cones everyday in peace.

I would wish him the very best mental and physical health possible.

I would congratulate him on the likelihood that he will be reelected in several months.

I would ask him to finish at least 2 years of his new term and then retire. Then I think that the Constitution will allow Vice President Harris to run for two full terms of her own. If she finishes more than two years of his term, then it will count as her first term.

I would ask him to pardon (former) President Trump. It would help heal the nation.

"Good to meet you sir, you've done a decent job. But seriously, did you really think you were the best one to beat Trump?!?"

I would say, "Mr. President, keep doing the Dark Brandon comments. It is nice to see a president with an actual sense of humor". Also, "Thank you for putting our country before yourself and for implementing improvements that have helped everyday citizens".

Where's Corn Pop?

I'd ask him if when he was a star all-state receiver in high school, did he ever dream that someday he'd be driving a big rig, have his uncle eaten by cannibals, graduate first in his law school class, meet the doctor who invented insulin after he had already died, and would march in and be arrested in so many civil rights protests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom