• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was Victoria Nuland Involved in The Moscow Terror Attack?

I guess any of us could have been involved.

Where were you when it happened?
No. Its no the scope of her responsibility. She's (Victoria Nuland) about the coups and regime changes. Not about shootings of the people in the malls.

Don’t be silly. It was Bigfoot and Elvis, not Victoria Nuland. Here is the evidence: here they are trying to make a getaway on the Loch Ness Monster- right before being caught by The Russian police. Elvis already is dressed to go to jail. What more evidence do you want?

1711534776789.jpeg

Yeah, I don't think you know that site -- it's been around for decades - back when you were in diapers

It's been around for 2 whole decades, yes. Started in 2003.

It's a horseshit site that panders to conspiracy theorists and fringe right-wing loonies.

Was Victoria Nuland Involved in The Moscow Terror Attack?​

Is this like the Six steps from Kevin Bacon game only now, Six steps from Victoria Nulled?

Man you are really obsessed with her. Actually kind of creepy.

You sound like you're her protective fan. It sounds like I've hit a raw nerve with you. Do you approve of her role in the illegal invasion of Iraq?
Her entire career has left a long bloody trail of death and destruction.

Lots of people are concerned about Nuland's predatory role in US foreign policy and international affairs.

Killed her husband? Killed whose husband? Nuland's husband was killed? What are you talking about?
Fat-ass Robert Kagan is alive and well, unfortunately. I think his last media appearance had him claiming his life was in danger from Trump, whom he claims is the new Hitler.

Oops, my bad, I wasn't thinking of the right person. I shouldn't post drunk. lol Thanks for clearing that up.
Nulands husband seems to be very alive.

You sound like you're her protective fan. It sounds like I've hit a raw nerve with you. Do you approve of her role in the illegal invasion of Iraq?
Her entire career has left a long bloody trail of death and destruction.

Lots of people are concerned about Nuland's predatory role in US foreign policy and international affairs.

lol right.
You are clearly obsessed with her. Put her name into the search feature and see how you can’t stop talking about her
Like I said. It’s rather creepy.

lol right.
You are clearly obsessed with her. Put her name into the search feature and see how you can’t stop talking about her
Like I said. It’s rather creepy.

Like I said, there are many who are commenting on her abhorrent track record. That's what's at issue here.
You on the other hand, seem to be triggered over criticism of her. Why? Do you like the bloodshed and suffering she's caused?

You Trump-obsessed and Putin-obsessed people have a lot of gall and hypocrisy to be trying to project that onto others.

Like I said, there are many who are commenting on her abhorrent track record. That's what's at issue here.
You on the other hand, seem to be triggered over criticism of her. Why? Do you like the bloodshed and suffering she's caused?

You Trump-obsessed and Putin-obsessed people have a lot of gall and hypocrisy to be trying to project that onto others.
Only if by many you actually mean a few conspiracy theorists and a bunch of Russian trolls.

Laughing at your obsession over her is not being triggered. Learn the difference.

Please explain how I am trump or Putin obsess. And back that up with quotes of mine. Or just sent you are making shit up.
Meanwhile you have at least 8 pages of search results of you bringing her up.
Like I said it’s creepy.

It's Biden's fault.
Of COURSE, cuz everyone knows that EVERYTHING is Joe Biden's fault! He is after all the antichrist!

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/kansas-...od-to-assassinate-president-joe-biden-charged
WASHINGTON - A Kansas man, who called President Joe Biden the "AntiChrist" and threatened to kill him, has been arrested and charged.

According to court documents filed in the U.S. District Court of Maryland, Scott Merryman told special agents via phone that he had been asked by God to travel to Washington, D.C. to "lop of the head of the serpent in the heart of the nation."

Merryman, a construction company owner, denied that the serpent was the President of the United States, but stated that he had information about the Book of Revelation that he was being instructed by God to give to the President. ..

president-biden-on-the-super-bowl-just-like-we-drew-it-up-v0-UnWXE7EvCEzXn69mdOZAd_jRjk3-6dOsjR1YWcFXeNo.jpg

ONLY Cheeto Jesus can save us now! Be afraid, be VERY VERY afraid!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

As for the Muslim fundamentalist angle from it, which the New York Times notes, Putin is actually avoiding, it seems significant to me, and no one has brought it up, that the death count from the Ukraine war has been born largely by Central Asian and Caucasian Muslims.

Regular Russians aren't dying in the meat grinder of the Ukraine war, the peoples of Central Asia and the Caucasian states are. Might that have radicalized some of them towards Islamist fundamentalism? It seems possible to me, even as the Russians insist that the terrorists were all foreigners. The ethnic ties between the Tajiks -- which is a former Soviet republic-- and Russia, very likely intertwine.

The author makes a stronger case for the Muslim angle than for Nuland, for whom he provides no evidence.

Only if by many you actually mean a few conspiracy theorists and a bunch of Russian trolls.

Laughing at your obsession over her is not being triggered. Learn the difference.

Please explain how I am trump or Putin obsess. And back that up with quotes of mine. Or just sent you are making shit up.
Meanwhile you have at least 8 pages of search results of you bringing her up.
Like I said it’s creepy.

Again, you fail to notice all the posts against Trump, Putin, etc -- count them up, I dare you -- but you can get triggered by any criticism of Nuland.
Creepy is what Nuland is -- creepy and obsessed.

That's creepy.

Creepy and alarming.

Creepiness never stops with her.

...be triggered over criticism of her...
Triggered is not accurate. People are making fun of you because you are posting stupid shit about your obsession. That is nothing like being triggered. You should probably learn what words mean before you try using them.

Triggered is not accurate. People are making fun of you because you are posting stupid shit about your obsession. That is nothing like being triggered. You should probably learn what words mean before you try using them.

Again, why are so many concerned and alarmed about Nuland's horrific policies? Could it be all the people who've died from them?
Could it be that many have a conscience that you lack?

plenty of people are wondering:

Even for you, this ^ is really, really stupid bullshit.
IMG_7769.jpeg

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, American Thinker has published Anti-LGBT articles and those by prominent white nationalist Jared Taylor. Further, American Thinker routinely publishes conspiracy theories, such as those by Pamela Geller. The latter is also on the SPLC’s hate watch list due to anti-Islam positions: Report: Obama said ‘I Am a Muslim,’ which has been debunked as a false claim. They have also promoted conspiracies about the Seth Rich Murder, and they have published numerous articles that are not supportive of the consensus of science, such as this one: The Hoax of ‘Climate Change.’

Failed Fact Checks

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, American Thinker has published Anti-LGBT articles and those by prominent white nationalist Jared Taylor. Further, American Thinker routinely publishes conspiracy theories, such as those by Pamela Geller. The latter is also on the SPLC’s hate watch list due to anti-Islam positions: Report: Obama said ‘I Am a Muslim,’ which has been debunked as a false claim. They have also promoted conspiracies about the Seth Rich Murder, and they have published numerous articles that are not supportive of the consensus of science, such as this one: The Hoax of ‘Climate Change.’

SPLC is a just a crooked racket. Nobody believes SPLC on anything.

The author makes a stronger case for the Muslim angle than for Nuland, for whom he provides no evidence.
No evidence except her MO. Nuland is gone. her MO remains just like Russiaphobia always drives State Dept.
At this point I cant see anything but ISIS as an evidentiary scenario, But they are excellent at covering their shit

The same government was manipulating Ukraine, Russia, and others from the start:

and continued throughout:

Again, you fail to notice all the posts against Trump, Putin, etc -- count them up, I dare you -- but you can get triggered by any criticism of Nuland.
Creepy is what Nuland is -- creepy and obsessed.

That's creepy.

Creepy and alarming.

Creepiness never stops with her.

Why woke I count the posts about trump or Putin when I am discussing your obsession with nuland. You seem really confused.

Maybe stop obsessing and take a short break and you will feel better.

plenty of people are wondering:

That's a silly assertion. Do I have to go to the substack link to see anything close to reasoning for that claim? I'm not doing that.

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center,

Says the guy nobody believes. 😄

Since you adore Southern Poverty Law Center so much, you should read their investigations into the linkages between Ukraine's right-wing militia groups, and hate groups abroad.

Hate crimes in Ukraine have risen dramatically in the past 18 months, according to human rights groups and an Associated Press report.
01cover-imageir_0.jpg

Fall Issue
August 29, 2008

Hate crimes in Ukraine have risen dramatically in the past 18 months, according to human rights groups and an Associated Press report.
Sixty racist attacks — six of them fatal — occurred in the former Soviet republic in 2007, according to Amnesty International. In the first three months of 2008, the group reported 29 racist attacks, including two killings. That's up from 12 racist attacks in 2006 and five in 2005, the AP reported. In its travel information, the U.S. State Department advises caution because of an increase in violence directed at non-Europeans and religious minorities.
Government officials refuse to acknowledge the full scope of the problem or to protect those likely to experience racial attacks, a 2008 Amnesty report states.
The Associated Press reported that Ukrainian skinheads are likely getting inspiration and help from similar groups in neighboring Russia, where racist violence is even more pronounced. In June, a gang was charged with 20 racially motivated murders committed over eight months in Moscow. The gang — which consisted of skinheads in their teens and early 20s — targeted people who did not look Slavic.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F482540f3-0d68-4fce-b96a-f9de19da708f_4524x3132.jpeg

Attachments

• 1711648879982.png
    1711648879982.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom