• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Voter fraud in Colorado (video)

Einzige

Elitist as Hell.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Oopsie doopsie!

Not for nothing, but is there any actual proof this girl was working for the county clerk's office? She just seemed to think a real long time about who she was working for like she was trying to come up with a lie to cover for the actual people who were paying her who would not appreciate her dropping their name when doing such an underhanded thing. I also really doubt that the county clerk office is sending some twit to hang out around some store to register voters. Until I see some proof she was actually working for the clerk's office i would have to believe she is one of the many people working for PACs to get people registered to vote for their people. Aside from it being a little shady to do it just for one side, I don't think it is illegal for them to do that. Both sides end up doing it so it is hard for me to get angry at the romney people for doing something the obama people also do. The only actual fraud i see there was the girl lying about being a representative of the county.

Busted!!

Did the lady recording that video call that girl "honey butch"??

1. I think the video is fake... as in staged.
2. if it is real, I don't think it matters who she registers really because registered voters =/= people who will go and vote.
3. if it is real, I don't think she works for the state... I mean really... if she did, it would be a problem. If she is a private individual... then its no problem because she can do whatever she wants and people dumb enough to leave personal information with her deserve to be scammed.
4. Really?

3. if it is real, I don't think she works for the state... I mean really... if she did, it would be a problem. If she is a private individual... then its no problem because she can do whatever she wants and people dumb enough to leave personal information with her deserve to be scammed.

Ah, of course.

(Except when we think it's ACORN doing the scamming, mind. Then we must be morally indignant.)

I get the feeling that they told her to say she works for the county clerk's office. I just seemed like she was going over what she was told. She started with that they're there in support of Romney, then it was "Ummm, ummm, County Clerk's office."

Good thing it wasn't an ACORN worker lying. We'd never hear the end of it.

Good thing it wasn't an ACORN worker lying. We'd never hear the end of it.

You took the words out of my mouth.

We're only allowed to be upset when it's a bla- darki- poor doing the scamming.

Ah, of course.

(Except when we think it's ACORN doing the scamming, mind. Then we must be morally indignant.)

sorry, i wasn't in on the ACORN scandal. all I know is that there were some forgeries from some people who wanted to dismantle the organization.

sorry, i wasn't in on the ACORN scandal. all I know is that there were some forgeries from some people who wanted to dismantle the organization.

It was a fake non-issue designed to make us all Morally Outraged.

1. I think the video is fake... as in staged.

Of course you do, there's no way a Romney supporter would do anything underhanded. It must be liberals out to make him look bad!

2. if it is real, I don't think it matters who she registers really because registered voters =/= people who will go and vote.

It does and it doesn't. No they won't all vote necessarily, but what if you registered with her and found out she didn't actually register you because of who you might vote for?
3. if it is real, I don't think she works for the state... I mean really... if she did, it would be a problem. If she is a private individual... then its no problem because she can do whatever she wants and people dumb enough to leave personal information with her deserve to be scammed

I don't think she works for the County Clerk either. I think she works for the GOP. The County Clerk thing was just what they told her the cover was. It's not illegal, but it does show you what they'll stoop to in order to win

4. Really?

Of course not. It's Liberals out to make Romney look bad. No Republican would ever lie :lamo

You took the words out of my mouth.

We're only allowed to be upset when it's a bla- darki- poor doing the scamming.

It's not a race thing, it's a party thing. We're only supposed to be outraged if it's Libbos doing it.

It is some clueless girl registering voters. Not really gotcha journalism. Just some girl.

Of course you do, there's no way a Romney supporter would do anything underhanded. It must be liberals out to make him look bad!

I'm not saying any of that dude. Those are your own conclusions. It could be a practical school prank for all I care and know.

It does and it doesn't. No they won't all vote necessarily, but what if you registered with her and found out she didn't actually register you because of who you might vote for?

She was hunting romney people. If the intent was to have romney people written there under the pretext that they would be registered and then NOT have them registered... then that would be in the benefit of Obama so that would lead to the sane conclusion that this was all orchestrated by the democrats.
I don't think she works for the County Clerk either. I think she works for the GOP. The County Clerk thing was just what they told her the cover was. It's not illegal, but it does show you what they'll stoop to in order to win

I agree fully. I will just use the term "they" to comprise both the republicans and the democrats.

Of course not. It's Liberals out to make Romney look bad. No Republican would ever lie :lamo

I don't think either party is "clean" and can take the moral high ground here.

Actually, what she is doing is not illegal in Colorado, although it is in other states. However, is what she is doing ethical? That is the big question.

I'm not saying any of that dude. Those are your own conclusions. It could be a practical school prank for all I care and know.

Then I'm sorry, and I apologize. Usually around here when somebody starts in on "it's a fake," it really means that they can't deal with the reality that "their side" is engaged in skullduggery. After I've been told that I must support voter fraud and it's because I'm a liberal...

She was hunting romney people. If the intent was to have romney people written there under the pretext that they would be registered and then NOT have them registered... then that would be in the benefit of Obama so that would lead to the sane conclusion that this was all orchestrated by the democrats

Well, either way if they're not registering people that they say they because of who they may vote for, that's a problem. But the way her first response was that they're there for Romney, then came the forced cover story. It's an awfully big conspiracy to be "Well, tell them you want people to vote for Romney, then claim you're from the clerks office, then toss it out." That's an awfully big lie to keep straight. If she had come out with "We're here for Obam...I mean Romney. We're here for Romney" that would be different.

I agree fully. I will just use the term "they" to comprise both the republicans and the democrats.

Suffice to say it was the cover story no matter who she worked for.

I don't think either party is "clean" and can take the moral high ground here.

You'd be amazed how many posters here that puts you ahead of. Seriously.

In a statement late Sunday, County Clerk Williams denied any connection between his office and the woman in the video. On Monday, the clerk’s office and the El Paso County GOP told the Globe that the woman worked for the Republican National Committee’s local victory office

Ding ding! We have a winner!

The shopper, who said she is the Democratic chair of a county precinct, described the video as the result of a serendipitous encounter.

Oh God, the ****storm is overtaking us! Lord, save us from the major parties!

Then I'm sorry, and I apologize. Usually around here when somebody starts in on "it's a fake," it really means that they can't deal with the reality that "their side" is engaged in skullduggery. After I've been told that I must support voter fraud and it's because I'm a liberal...

Well, either way if they're not registering people that they say they because of who they may vote for, that's a problem. But the way her first response was that they're there for Romney, then came the forced cover story. It's an awfully big conspiracy to be "Well, tell them you want people to vote for Romney, then claim you're from the clerks office, then toss it out." That's an awfully big lie to keep straight. If she had come out with "We're here for Obam...I mean Romney. We're here for Romney" that would be different.

Yeah well... I guess we will find out eventually. or not...

I was however a bit disappointed by this thread because when I read the title I really, really had an itch to post this video.

Ding ding! We have a winner!

Oh God, the ****storm is overtaking us! Lord, save us from the major parties!

To be fair, you probably should have also quoted this:

In his statement, Williams suggested the woman might have been confused because the registration forms she collected had to be delivered to his office.

And, maybe this:

The current chairman of the El Paso County Republican Party, Eli Bremer, said in an interview that the woman in the video is 20-years-old and was in her first day on the job as a victory office staff member. Bremer said the local GOP works closely with the RNC victory office and that “one thing they hammer into you during training is that every paper you collect must be turned in to the clerk’s office.”

Bremer said he talked at length with the woman, whose name has not been released, and said she was merely flustered by the shopper’s questions and misidentified her employer. He insisted there was no collaboration on the voter registration drive between the victory office and Williams or the clerk’s office.

To be fair, you probably should have also quoted this:

And, maybe this:

Why would I quote his excuses? I've been around long enough to know when a politician is coming up with excuses for wrongdoing.

Ah, of course.

Right... because the teenage girl who seemed like she wasn't all the intelligent or knowledgeable about what she was doing was really the mastermind of a huge scam to corrupt the entire vote in Colorado...

BTW how is that any different from MTV's Rock the Vote... when they push the liberal agenda 24x7... they're not out there trying to get people of both parties to vote... they're out there trying to get liberals that support consequence free sex, drug use, aids research, and pro-choice advocates to register to vote...

Yeah well... I guess we will find out eventually. or not...

I was however a bit disappointed by this thread because when I read the title I really, really had an itch to post this video.

LMFAO... I saw this video before... but the baby was crying as it was running and I didn't pick up on the best part...

"I'll be back faster than you can say furious!"

That's great... thanks for posting this!!!

Back
Top Bottom