• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Victor Davis Hanson: California is going after "innocent people".

You do have "The Best Words".....so much so that you're reduced to peddling Fox News videos instead of debating.

You do have "The Best Words".....so much so that you're reduced to peddling Fox News videos instead of debating.
I'm sharing the content. If Hanson was on CNN I would still post it. I get videos off YouTube. I don't watch cable news. Care to comment on the topic?

Reactions: PoS
I'm sharing the content. If Hanson was on CNN I would still post it. I get videos off YouTube. I don't watch cable news. Care to comment on the topic?
Looks like it's becoming the new norm in the U.S.

Love your hat.

By the looks of it, Mr.Hanson must have a new book to peddle.

I'm sharing the content.

You're too lazy to share the content with any overview.
Are you aware of how many MAGAts mindlessly copy and paste endless YouTube videos here?

You're too lazy to share the content with any overview.
Are you aware of how many MAGAts mindlessly copy and paste endless YouTube videos here?
I have no idea how many MAGAts post youtube videos here.

Back
Top Bottom