• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US should ‘bomb Mecca off face of earth’ to show Muslims ‘our God is more powerful

Re: US should ‘bomb Mecca off face of earth’ to show Muslims ‘our God is more powerf

I don't necessarily disagree. But we might have asked the same question in 1945.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki get debated hotly even to this day.

Re: US should ‘bomb Mecca off face of earth’ to show Muslims ‘our God is more powerf

Mainstream GOP thinking...........?

My God is more powerful than your God…….. GHUA

Can I get you to stop spamming the forum with this partisan trash please?

Thank you.

I would be interested to hear the though processes involved in thinking some guy named Burt that nobody ever heard of could represent mainstream GOP thinking?

Congratulations on the patience you must have had to search high and low to find such a whackadoodle, though. It must have been exhaustive.

FYI
Burt Prelutsky has been a humor columnist for the L.A. Times, a movie critic for Los Angeles magazine and a freelance writer for TV Guide, Modern Maturity, the New York Times and Sports Illustrated. And a regular on WND. His latest book is entitled ""Barack Obama, You're Fired! (And Don't Bother Asking for a Recommendation)."

There is no need “congratulations” or patience require…………..on a regular basis I scan about 8 newspapers………….worldwide……….and read both RW and LW media news compilers………. My reading tastes are broader than most I am sure
Just because you do not know who “Burt” means no one else has hear of…………And may not been my extensive search as you assert……… ……. Just because one cannot hear the noise of as tree falling in the forest does not mean a tree did not fall….

BTW
I am a regular reader of NewsMax…………considered to be right wing leaning……….

FYI
Burt Prelutsky has been a humor columnist for the L.A. Times, a movie critic for Los Angeles magazine and a freelance writer for TV Guide, Modern Maturity, the New York Times and Sports Illustrated. And a regular on WND. His latest book is entitled ""Barack Obama, You're Fired! (And Don't Bother Asking for a Recommendation)."

There is no need “congratulations” or patience require…………..on a regular basis I scan about 8 newspapers………….worldwide……….and read both RW and LW media news compilers………. My reading tastes are broader than most I am sure
Just because you do not know who “Burt” means no one else has hear of…………And may not been my extensive search as you assert……… ……. Just because one cannot hear the noise of as tree falling in the forest does not mean a tree did not fall….

BTW
I am a regular reader of NewsMax…………considered to be right wing leaning……….

"Considered to be"? It is lol

"Considered to be"? It is lol

Well let's try and be fair.............I have read some "reports" in Newsmax which seem to be rather in the left wing thinking.............Not many......But a few

Columnist: US should ‘bomb Mecca off the face of the earth’ to show Muslims ‘our God is more powerful’
Bomb Mecca off the face of the earth

OPINION

Writing for conservative news site WorldNetDaily, Burt Prelutsky suggested that destroying Islamic terrorist group ISIS isn’t enough and that the center of the Islamic world and the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad needs to be destroyed as a lesson to the 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

OPINION
“We in the West continue to pretend that the violence committed by Muslims are all isolated events, whether it was Iran’s holding hostages for over 400 days; the attack on the USS Cole; 9/11; the massacre at Charlie Hebdo; the slaughter at the French deli; the burnings and beheadings in the Middle East; Benghazi; the blowing up of the Russian jet; the recent blood-letting in Paris that left 129 dead.

These are not isolated events, and even though I have only mentioned a few that have taken place over the past 36 years, they are not all of recent vintage. In fact, in one form or another, they have been taking place for the past 1,400 years, ever since the cursed Muhammad brought forth his cult of death. The religion has been exactly what you would imagine a religion created by a man who was both a pedophile and a butcher would be………………….”

“………………Nobody raises a fuss if an FBI agent attends a church or a synagogue, but heads roll if it’s discovered that an FBI agent or a New York cop attends a mosque. Then it’s decried as infiltration. But if nothing criminal is taking place inside the mosque, if plans are not being hatched to massacre Americans, if the emir isn’t preaching murder, why isn’t an outsider as welcome there as he’d be in any other place of worship?.............”

………….. My own politically incorrect suggestion is that we remove ISIS from the face of the earth, hopefully as a joint effort with every other nation it has threatened or attacked, and that we then bomb Mecca off the face of the earth, not concerning ourselves in the least with collateral damage, letting the Muslims know once and for all that our God is far more powerful and, yes, vengeful than their own puny deity……….”

With that kind of rhetoric, he should be a GOP candidate for the 2016 election.

Congratulations on the patience you must have had to search high and low to find such a whackadoodle, though. It must have been exhaustive.

I can type "worldnetdaily" in under ten seconds.

I can type "worldnetdaily" in under ten seconds.

I have such a hard time with being fast ............I use WND........that takes about 3 seconds...........:2wave:

1) Why should we bomb Mecca and deprive over a billion followers of their holy place, just to punish a very small number of people?

2) We would never bomb Saudi Arabia. They are currently the sacred cow in foreign policy. They can do almost anything and we will never attack them.

3) This article is a racist P.O.S.

Columnist: US should ‘bomb Mecca off the face of the earth’ to show Muslims ‘our God is more powerful’

That's a horrific idea and exists only in the fevered minds of extremists.

President's Obama address to the nation last night was one of his better ones. He not only finally pointed out that moderate Muslims needed to tone down the radicalized rhetoric in their midst, but he still made the point that we cannot resort to discrimination out of fear.

When you hear someone advocating killing those with whom he does not agree - you're listening to a dangerous (and frightened) individual.

Fear brings out the worst in people.

OPINION

Writing for conservative news site WorldNetDaily, Burt Prelutsky suggested that destroying Islamic terrorist group ISIS isn’t enough and that the center of the Islamic world and the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad needs to be destroyed as a lesson to the 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

OPINION
“We in the West continue to pretend that the violence committed by Muslims are all isolated events, whether it was Iran’s holding hostages for over 400 days; the attack on the USS Cole; 9/11; the massacre at Charlie Hebdo; the slaughter at the French deli; the burnings and beheadings in the Middle East; Benghazi; the blowing up of the Russian jet; the recent blood-letting in Paris that left 129 dead.

These are not isolated events, and even though I have only mentioned a few that have taken place over the past 36 years, they are not all of recent vintage. In fact, in one form or another, they have been taking place for the past 1,400 years, ever since the cursed Muhammad brought forth his cult of death. The religion has been exactly what you would imagine a religion created by a man who was both a pedophile and a butcher would be………………….”

“………………Nobody raises a fuss if an FBI agent attends a church or a synagogue, but heads roll if it’s discovered that an FBI agent or a New York cop attends a mosque. Then it’s decried as infiltration. But if nothing criminal is taking place inside the mosque, if plans are not being hatched to massacre Americans, if the emir isn’t preaching murder, why isn’t an outsider as welcome there as he’d be in any other place of worship?.............”

………….. My own politically incorrect suggestion is that we remove ISIS from the face of the earth, hopefully as a joint effort with every other nation it has threatened or attacked, and that we then bomb Mecca off the face of the earth, not concerning ourselves in the least with collateral damage, letting the Muslims know once and for all that our God is far more powerful and, yes, vengeful than their own puny deity……….”

Now I know why that rag is referred to as World Nut Daily.

Back
Top Bottom