• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US issues travel warning to Germany

The travel advisories by the US in Europe is because of possible maybe terror attacks.. The European travel advisories is because of crime and violence in the US, not "possible", but actual. There is a difference.

A travel advisory for Germany is not new. Every time there is a big sports event, the US does this.. nothing new. Germany is not a basket case, especially compared to other nations.
I don't keep track of Germany nor is Germany my cause so I don't know if there might be a "big sports event" pending or in the offing. What I do know is that the DeptState current travel warning about Germany is due to "terrorism."

The DeptState has terrorism alerts in several European countries, plus the advisory for Spain includes "civil unrest" due mainly to Basque separatism. Indeed, a Level 2 (of 4) travel advisory is more a government CYA action than it might be much else.

The OP focus is on the US DeptState travel advisory about Germany due to "plans" by terrorists. The OP is necessarily one directional. The DeptState is not inviting anyone to point the finger back at the US. This advisory is about Germany.

This seems like a silly thread with a dual word OP. It turned into a USA v Europe bashing thread, when in reality most of the USA is perfectly safe, most of it is barely even populated and is remote wilderness. Then you have the silly tropes about Europe being a ghetto which are equally as ridiculous.

I don't keep track of Germany nor is Germany my cause so I don't know if there might be a "big sports event" pending or in the offing. What I do know is that the DeptState current travel warning about Germany is due to "terrorism."
Correct.. but..

The DeptState has terrorism alerts in several European countries, plus the advisory for Spain includes "civil unrest" due mainly to Basque separatism. Indeed, a Level 2 (of 4) travel advisory is more a government CYA action than it might be much else.
There has not been "Basque separatism" violence for 20 years.. so how reliable is this DeptState warning?

The OP focus is on the US DeptState travel advisory about Germany due to "plans" by terrorists. The OP is necessarily one directional. The DeptState is not inviting anyone to point the finger back at the US. This advisory is about Germany.
I understand, but my point is that the DeptState and the Germans have been trading "warnings" for decades and this has to be taken into context. Also, as stated, each time there is a major sports event in Europe, the US DeptState always raises their level. That has been going on since the early 1990s.

I understand, but my point is that the DeptState and the Germans have been trading "warnings" for decades and this has to be taken into context. Also, as stated, each time there is a major sports event in Europe, the US DeptState always raises their level. That has been going on since the early 1990s.
You've moved the big or major sports event goalposts from Germany to Europe.

Thing is that in the confusion you've moved 'em closer in so thx.

Which makes this post into an easy and successful field goal.

I dunno, Russia probably doesnt need to even get involved to carry out its plans.
Russia just needs to encourage more islamists going to germany. Defeat germany from within.

You've moved the big or major sports event goalposts from Germany to Europe.

Thing is that in the confusion you've moved 'em closer in so thx.

Which makes this post into an easy and successful field goal.
Friday June 14 to 14th of July there is the European Football Championship in Germany. 12 days after that, the Paris 2024 Olympics start on the 26th of July to the 11th of August..

So the second biggest football championship is followed by the biggest global sports event.. how is that moving a goal post (pun intended)? We have almost 2 months of major events in 2 European countries.. oh and lets not forget that the Tour de France is on from the 29th of June to the 21st of July, and then there is the French Open in tennis from May 20th to June 9th and of course in the UK, there is this thing called Wimbledon from July 1st to the 14th..

Basically 3 months of massive sports events with millions of fans and spectators.. of course the threat will go up, especially when Israel is doing what it is doing.

Dangerous times ….

Russia just needs to encourage more islamists going to germany. Defeat germany from within.
The migration into Germany is due to several other factors that dont involve Russia.

Friday June 14 to 14th of July there is the European Football Championship in Germany. 12 days after that, the Paris 2024 Olympics start on the 26th of July to the 11th of August..

So the second biggest football championship is followed by the biggest global sports event.. how is that moving a goal post (pun intended)? We have almost 2 months of major events in 2 European countries.. oh and lets not forget that the Tour de France is on from the 29th of June to the 21st of July, and then there is the French Open in tennis from May 20th to June 9th and of course in the UK, there is this thing called Wimbledon from July 1st to the 14th..

Basically 3 months of massive sports events with millions of fans and spectators.. of course the threat will go up, especially when Israel is doing what it is doing.
Okay.

Now I know.

It took several posts and moving the goal posts too but now I'm advised and informed. Wasn't so tough to do (y)wuzzit.

Now Germany and France have the DeptState travel advisory Level Two, increased awareness -- due to terrorist plans (only and to date). France had it already. My best wishes to each major and regularly occurring event.

The migration into Germany is due to several other factors that dont involve Russia.
I know, but russia can still encourage a quicker transformation of germany into a terror state.

I know, but russia can still encourage a quicker transformation of germany into a terror state.
Mh possible motive, just need the connections and deeds.

This seems like a silly thread with a dual word OP. It turned into a USA v Europe bashing thread, when in reality most of the USA is perfectly safe, most of it is barely even populated and is remote wilderness. Then you have the silly tropes about Europe being a ghetto which are equally as ridiculous.
where?

When you open borders to uncontrolled immigration, you import all the problems from the countries those people came from.

Immigrants should be screened, qualified, and useful to your country otherwise they are a liability.

Neoliberalism and globalism don't give two shits what traditional ways of life are destroyed as long as their economic bottom line is maintained.

Globalists are creating war.

Then you are in favor of U.S. state border mandatory checkpoints? Either you have a union of states or you do not.
The problem is economic disparity aggravated by xenophobia. It is worldwide.

Ive been to many 3rd world countries, most of them are safer than walking around in America.
We are 3rd world country with all the tent cities now.
1715170423063.png

Reactions: PoS
Then you are in favor of U.S. state border mandatory checkpoints? Either you have a union of states or you do not.

Not sure what you mean by this. Please explain further.

The problem is economic disparity aggravated by xenophobia. It is worldwide.

Xenophobia does not aggravate economic disparity in the globalist sense, that's a very post-modernist argument and it's mostly wrong. If it's involved, it's only a minor factor. Less than half a century ago we hated China, now we import all our manufacturing there and let their agents into our country. Why? Because they give us what we want. If the xenophobia argument were true, we would only do business and sign trade treaties with white democracies.

It's all about power. Who has it, who wants to retain it, and who wants to prevent somebody else from having it. Economy is just an extension of that.

Back
Top Bottom