• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US issues travel warning to Germany (1 Viewer)

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Because of terrorism

Germany has a big problem.

I'm expecting a lot of terrorist warnings around the world as a result of the war, and protesting. We have so many mass shootings by homegrown terrorist in America we probably won't notice.

Level Two is "increased caution" which in this instance DepState says "is due to terrorism."

DepState already has the Level Two advisory for Denmark, Belgium, France, Italy, Spain Sweden and UK.

It cited "plans" and noted terrorists strike at any time and favored place of course.

When I and a bunch of other Americans were ejected from China in 2021 the DepState advisory was at Level Three, Reconsider Travel. Some Americans back then were being detained "without cause" according to DepState.

Level 4 of 4 is Do Not Travel.

Part of Russia's "hybrid war"?

When you open borders to uncontrolled immigration, you import all the problems from the countries those people came from.

Immigrants should be screened, qualified, and useful to your country otherwise they are a liability.

Neoliberalism and globalism don't give two shits what traditional ways of life are destroyed as long as their economic bottom line is maintained.

Globalists are creating war.

Level two
Level 2 isnt that bad. If its level 3 or worse, then you might want to change your travel plans.

It is generally a good idea to not travel to third world countries.
Ive been to many 3rd world countries, most of them are safer than walking around in America.

Level Two is "increased caution" which in this instance DepState says "is due to terrorism."

DepState already has the Level Two advisory for Denmark, Belgium, France, Italy, Spain Sweden and UK.

It cited "plans" and noted terrorists strike at any time and favored place of course.

When I and a bunch of other Americans were ejected from China in 2021 the DepState advisory was at Level Three, Reconsider Travel. Some Americans back then were being detained "without cause" according to DepState.

Level 4 of 4 is Do Not Travel.
Ejected from China 🤣 why were you lecturing them about how to run their Country?

Level two
Germany has had travel warnings on the US for years and this ain't the first time the US has it on Germany and other countries...who ironically also have travel warnings on the US.

Just saying there might be more diplomatic dick waving in this, than actual reality.

Germany has had travel warnings on the US for years and this ain't the first time the US has it on Germany and other countries...who ironically also have travel warnings on the US.
:)

When you open borders to uncontrolled immigration, you import all the problems from the countries those people came from.

Immigrants should be screened, qualified, and useful to your country otherwise they are a liability.

Neoliberalism and globalism don't give two shits what traditional ways of life are destroyed as long as their economic bottom line is maintained.

Globalists are creating war.
if anybody crosses the border into Germany and says the word ASYL, he/she has the right to stay their for a long time or forever.

"Exercise Increased Caution" means just that, does not necessarily mean cancel travel but I would avoid places with more people and less security.

"Exercise Increased Caution" means just that, does not necessarily mean cancel travel but I would avoid places with more people and less security.
Basically the same warning European countries give on the US..

Basically the same warning European countries give on the US..

Precisely, there are far more places in Germany I would feel safe walking around in as opposed to most cities in the US.

Ejected from China 🤣 why were you lecturing them about how to run their Country?
Trying to change Your Beloved China is a fool's errand don't you know. The Your Precious Celestial Kingdom is set in 5000+ years of stone. The Chinese are right, the WORLD is wrong. Your Eternal Chinese will never change from within. Same as Japan and Germany going on a hundred years ago I'm afraid.

During 2021 Xi Jinping decided to blame we Americans who were in China long term, ie, ten years or more for China's ills to include its economy nosedive since Xi came to power in 2012. We saw the blame coming because each time we had to get the routine extension of stay to the Chinese Visa there were new requirements we had to satisfy. This was at the local facility of the always growling CCP Immigration Police.

Thingys such as show a copy of your bank balance, handwrite a paragraph of what you're doing in China and why. Give the name and contact info of your Chinese citizen who sponsors your Work Visa and Residence Permit. And so on. This is each time we had to get continued approval to remain in the CCP (between 30 to 90 dayze on each tightly controlled renewal).

They gave each of us 15 dayze to GTFO or be detained which did happen to some of us targeted Americans, just not I or every one of us needing more time. This was during Covid and flights were scarce plus heavily booked. I needed 21 dayze as it turned out and the US Embassy saved my sorry arse which is where the additional 6 dayze came from.

The Embassy Consular Office in GuangZhou City in the South where I was, ie, Ye Olde Canton at the South China Sea and next to Hong Kong where I went often, sent me to a different Immi Police building in Shenzhen City to be cleared to exit the country. Those Immi Police were friendly and cleared me in hours but then again the Embassy Consular Office in GZ provided 'em with "facilitation funds." Nothing new about that either although the USG will deny to the high heavens doing bribery in any country. It wasn't only for my case either.

Don't you know that Chinese who have lived abroad in the West get put in segregated housing on their return. You'll have a whole apartment building of these Chinese. This is in city after city. The CCP works to minimize their contact with the pure and perfect uncorruptible Chinese people. Can't have those Western influencers running freely about town y'know, especially when they are Chinese themselves. They are watched they are.

Just saying there might be more diplomatic dick waving in this, than actual reality.
These travel advisories have levels and whoever you are this is because your government is already looking into the next level. As has been noted in scrolling, the war in the ME has increased the possibility of terrorist attacks. However, I would think the US is more likely a target against Israel than the Europeans are or would be. As things are though Germany is its own basket case and Putin might be behind this toward evening the score for the Russian Nord Stream fiasco.

These travel advisories have levels and whoever you are this is because your government is already looking into the next level. As has been noted in scrolling, the war in the ME has increased the possibility of terrorist attacks. However, I would think the US is more likely a target against Israel than the Europeans are or would be. As things are though Germany is its own basket case and Putin might be behind this toward evening the score for the Russian Nord Stream fiasco.
The travel advisories by the US in Europe is because of possible maybe terror attacks.. The European travel advisories is because of crime and violence in the US, not "possible", but actual. There is a difference.

A travel advisory for Germany is not new. Every time there is a big sports event, the US does this.. nothing new. Germany is not a basket case, especially compared to other nations.

The travel advisories by the US in Europe is because of possible maybe terror attacks.. The European travel advisories is because of crime and violence in the US, not "possible", but actual. There is a difference.

A travel advisory for Germany is not new. Every time there is a big sports event, the US does this.. nothing new. Germany is not a basket case, especially compared to other nations.
So its really just a "warning, the lines at the airport are going to be really long in Germany*"

*Of Canada, the US, Germany, and Holland, customs in Munich seemed the most efficient.

So its really just a "warning, the lines at the airport are going to be really long in Germany*"

*Of Canada, the US, Germany, and Holland, customs in Munich seemed the most efficient.
Basically. There is crime everywhere, and possible terror everywhere.

In the US it is possible MAGA, right wing terrorists, gang violence or postal workers (yes that is a meem joke).. In Europe, we have gang violence some places and maybe some wackos going nuts and yea sure terrorists.

The threat goes up when Israel does something and goes down when there is relative calm.

The threat goes up when the US attacks a Muslim nation, and goes down when they dont. This has been going on for 50 years now and we are use too it.

Fundamentally, Germany and most of Europe is far safer than the US, both statistically and in reality.

But as always, it comes down to where you are in Europe and the US. Chances of getting robbed in the Barcelona area is higher than say random small town in Germany or England. Just a sad fact.

Same for the US.. gun violence is a problem and happening to be in an area where there is a shooting goes up the further you go away from the standard tourist areas. That is fundamentally what the warnings by European countries are... that and in some cases, warning for homosexuals and people of colour (I think Germany had that once) for certain states.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom