• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UMass Boston ditches ‘litmus test’ demand for new professors to back DEI

Gawd, when did the American right become such pearl-clutching victims and drama queens?

It started after segregation ended and the ERA was passed.

Their God given hierarchical position in society was broken. Now minorities and woman may make more than them and have power over them. It just ain't right

Your own link said nothing at all about quotas. The SCOTUS factually did not rule against DEI and DEI has nothing to do with quotas. The rest is your usual straw man argument. DEI is factually not racist.
LOL defending racism once again. Why am I not surprised- because youre a lib! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In the majority opinion, Justice Roberts wrote that the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment applies "without regard to any difference of race, of color, or of nationality" and thus must apply to every person. As such, "Eliminating racial discrimination means eliminating all of it"

Your link said nothing at all about racial quotas.

Still with the the straw man arguments. Nowhere did I defend racism or declare myself a lib. Your straw man knee jerk posts are juvenile.
Whatever you are you defend DEI racism. Have you no shame?

Whatever you are you defend DEI racism. Have you no shame?

DEI is factually not racism at all and does not say anything at all about racial quotas or favoring one race over another. You are entirely ignorant of what DEI factually is.

You have no shame about constant straw man posts and accusing others of things that you are likely guilty of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom