• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UK Cleric: All homosexuals should be stoned to death.

Well yeah but it's not the same thing as saying 'Stone homosexuals'. One is by God. The other by people. Like I said. The comparisons fail. Westborough hides behind the whole 'God is powerful' shtick. So they can't be touched. Saying God will strike unrepentant homosexuals down is perfectly within Christian dogma. They do not hide the fact that if you don't live a Christian life you don't get to go to heaven. That's COMPLETELY different then actively telling people that Muslim men & women should stone homosexuals to death. I'd agree a lot more if we were talking about Jerry Falwell who did incite hate against homosexuals by telling people they were responsible for 9/11(**** his apology. Nobody says something like that without meaning it).

In the U.S. it's called the Brandenburg test which says that direct incitement to violence is not protected speech.

This is the same guy who led the protest against the British soldiers recently. I'm all for free speech just so long as it doesn't call upon others to commit acts of violence. I hope MI6 is watching this guy and his hangers on very carefully.

Sniper with 100 magnification on a tall building top two streets away from his house with a clear view of his front door. He arrives from work, silencer screwed on, trigger pressed. "Ping", bullet travels at 3000 feet per second, penetrating the back of his skull and lodging into his brain, causing ultimate death and brain shock which causes it to inflate with tumours to stop blood loss despite it causing the brain to give up and die. He falls to the floor, sniper back into the titanium cased holder with silencer unscrewed, and walk away like nothing ever happened.

Thats how the KGB would have dealt it :D

Back
Top Bottom