• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Tweets about SNL While Making Fun of His Tweets

Your right. I wish you would tell that to people who bring up Christianity when Islam is examined. Another two wrongs make it right.

Changing the subject again I see.

I give you some credit for giving up defending Trumps obvious thin skinned absurdity.

Changing the subject again I see.

I give you some credit for giving up defending Trumps obvious thin skinned absurdity.

No what I was doing was showing you that you can't accept the same argument you accept on another subject.

No what I was doing was showing you that you can't accept the same argument you accept on another subject.

No, what you're showing is your incapable of being critical of something your dear leader is doing that's very clearly stupid, because your worship the ground he walks on, because you think he might finally sock it to those Muslims you hate so much.

No, what you're showing is your incapable of being critical of something your dear leader is doing that's very clearly stupid, because your worship the ground he walks on, because you think he might finally sock it to those Muslims you hate so much.

Funny. I voted for Trump because of Hillary. And I do not hate anyone, I just realize the serious problems with Islam.

Alec Baldwin must be absolutely ecstatic that Trump was elected.

I am looking forward to it too. As long as the writing gets past post election bitterness. There are some sublimely fertile fields of comedic gold to be mined up ahead. ;)

I can see eight years of the left ****ting themselves every time Trump tweets ANYTHING. It's going to be a great tool for him. He screws up all he has to do is tweet something and they will lose focus and **** themselves about his latest tweet.

Ya, he has got a job....He was at the point in his careere that they were passing on him for Hollywood Squares

Ya, he has got a job....He was at the point in his careere that they were passing on him for Hollywood Squares

He was? Funny, his filmography doesn't seem to reflect that.

It's almost like you post without knowing what on earth you're talking about. Hollywood Squares hasn't been on TV since 2004 ... yanno, when Alec Baldwin was starring in an Emmy-winning TV show.

Funny. I voted for Trump because of Hillary. And I do not hate anyone, I just realize the serious problems with Islam.

Of course you do - that Youtube is quite the intellectual source for information that is crap.

He was? Funny, his filmography doesn't seem to reflect that.

It's almost like you post without knowing what on earth you're talking about. Hollywood Squares hasn't been on TV since 2004 ... yanno, when Alec Baldwin was starring in an Emmy-winning TV show.

I rest my case. the fact that you can't readily name the TV show says it all. I believe Wil Wheaton AKA Wesley Crusher from Star Trek was also on an emmy winning TV show. I only know this because glanced it on a trevia site. Like most of America I have payed no attention to Network TV in years.

Within a year that bloated piece of lard isn't going to be doing any more impressions of President Trump. A couple more deals like Carrier and he will have an 80+% approval. It's hard to make fun of someone like that.

It must be horrifying watching your entire Political Ideology being discredited rejected and destroyed. This is like when Reagan took over from Carter only hopefully the Death of Liberalism will be permanent instead of just a couple of generations.

I rest my case. the fact that you can't readily name the TV show says it all. I believe Wil Wheaton AKA Wesley Crusher from Star Trek was also on an emmy winning TV show. I only know this because glanced it on a trevia site. Like most of America I have payed no attention to Network TV in years.

Within a year that bloated piece of lard isn't going to be doing any more impressions of President Trump. A couple more deals like Carrier and he will have an 80+% approval. It's hard to make fun of someone like that.

It must be horrifying watching your entire Political Ideology being discredited rejected and destroyed. This is like when Reagan took over from Carter only hopefully the Death of Liberalism will be permanent instead of just a couple of generations.

If you think Trump represents the death of liberalism you're deluding yourself. Hillary Clinton was more conservative than Donald Trump.

I'm afraid this is just not going to work. It's time to have the conversation and form a search committee to find ourselves a new POTUS.

He has shown his thin-skin overrides his judgement and restraint multiple times since he was elected. The game hasn't even started (when the consequences get serious) and he can't seem to even handle the pre-game warm-up.

Hey, electoral college... it may be time to do your job in the Hamiltonian sense. It may be time for discernment from those that possess the information...

https://www.congress.gov/resources/display/content/The+Federalist+Papers#TheFederalistPapers-68

..It was equally desirable, that the immediate election should be made by men most capable of analyzing the qualities adapted to the station, and acting under circumstances favorable to deliberation, and to a judicious combination of all the reasons and inducements which were proper to govern their choice. A small number of persons, selected by their fellow-citizens from the general mass, will be most likely to possess the information and discernment requisite to such complicated investigations...."

Two Electors Are Trying to Withhold the Presidency from Donald Trump - The Atlantic

God save the United States of America.

He hasn't even started the trade war and already he has allies pissed at him. This is going to be a hell of a show, just glad I don't have to pay for it unless the stupid prick actually does fire off some nukes, which has suddenly become a realistic fear.

I can't readily name 30 Rock?

Of course you do - that Youtube is quite the intellectual source for information that is crap.

Where do you see a youtube from me in this thread? You should try to stay on topic, or take it somewhere else.

There is some truth in that but nobody can be everything. But my guess is most of the SNL audience leans left and certainly the cast leans left. Most comedians seem to lean left or at least libertarian. Complaining about that bias is like complaining that country music doesn't give equal time to liberalism or to us atheists. I expect news media to be as unbiased as possible. I expect no such thing from the entertainment industry.

Well, you have supported what i said.

SNL and most media outlets are nothing more or less than platforms to advance the Liberal agenda.

If you are serious in "expecting" news media to as "unbiased" as possible, you must routinely be horrifyingly disappointed.

I can think of no national outlet for news that does not habitually express a well defined bias.

Some are left and have a few who are center left.

Some are right and have a few that are center right.

I don't think there is a national news outlet that is unbiased and always fair. Do you have one in mind?

Back
Top Bottom