• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Selling USA Bibles

my preference is for your Love to be on your bibles.

maybe a river of tears this sunday on your bibles as you hit the Mourner's Bench and cry out to God over your sin resulting in deep repentance.

if not, then meet April 8 the whole month long. either way Reality is going to hit.

my preference is for your Love to be on your bibles.
and i'm sure many Islamists prefer for many people to love to be on their Koran.

i haven't heard of any Islamists putting a country flag on the Koran and sell it though. but i could be wrong.

well amen.

maybe he repented and now pushing Bibles.

could be.

we all need that book, our family gets together most nites and studies it. on the weekend we will be hitting the Mourner's Bench and cry; April 8 is coming all month long.

0001_02.gif...he not tooo concerned about april 8, but he will be in the next scenes

and perhaps melonia could use more modesty?
well, that's not her but i'm glad you're blaming the woman for the married pervert giving some woman the flirting.

You are not serious about this picture are you?

it looks like somebody took some artistic license to the Great Orange?

i found it on another thread and save the best to my forum files. do you like it? it may be collectible if you can get a signed copy.

april 8, now or never

Fits right in.

Lol - hahahaha :ROFLMAO:

you guys are desperate!

Let's start with your very first bible verse that you says makes Trump the Anti-Christ!

Btw, who made this video?
Is the maker of this video quite ........................daft? 😁

And you guys believe him?

John 5:43

I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him.

That has nothing to do with the Anti-Christ! Or, with TRUMP!
READ IT!

Jesus was rebuking Jewish leaders!

here is what that verse means:

This comment follows the same argument Jesus has made in prior verses.
The Jewish religious authorities have been given more reasons to believe in Jesus than anyone. They have spoken to John the Baptist (John 5:33). They have seen Jesus' miracles (John 5:36).

They have extensive knowledge of the written Word of God (John 5:39).
The problem is not that these men cannot come to faith in Christ, but that they will not do so (John 5:40).

Here, Jesus points out that the Jewish religious leaders are willing to accept false teachers.
They were happy to have the approval of other men and other self-styled gurus. And yet, they were not willing to follow the evidence God has given to the right conclusion.

Oh you guys! hahahaha

You'd latch on to anything.........without even understanding it!

The very first verse you give does not even say what you think it does!
Hahahahaha

EPIC FAIL!

Cry?

Why cry?

depends on a person's emotional make up. men don't do this as well as women in general, we have to work at it a lot more.

the bible is full of weeping and repenting. do it now instead of on Judgement day when toooo late.

What kinds of sins are you committing that you'd be crying?

1 John says we all sin, admit it and don't deceive yourself.

the Mourner's Bench works cause after a sermon with God's conviction, you wanna make things right with God. we know only a Fraction of our faults anyway, so God peals them back in our minds for us to repent of.

works better than a Shrink and available no charge at good bible churches.

God wants us to be free from Sin and Guilt; some people have Boat Loads of sin/guilt which can be disposed of at the Mourner's Bench in time for April 8

blessings

th-4011156909cc.jpg...these are simple benches you can make at home or use a chair/tree stump

Interjecting facts will not help in this forum. Just an FYI.

amen.

how does it go? you are entitled to your own set of opinions, but not your own set of facts?

but yeah, the Rapture is Fact for many of us. april 8 has a connection to the Rapture/end times all month long perhaps.

Fits right in.

Verse #2. Hahahahahaha

How many Anti-Christ do you think there are?

What the video didn't tell you, is that the beast that has the lion's mouth.................................. is only
one of four beasts described.
And just like the video made a mistake with the first verse......................this one is a mistake too!

Revelation 13 is similar to the vision of Daniel.

Your mistake is in assuming the first beast is the anti-Christ.
Well - according to the Book of Daniel - it is the 4th beast, which is the Anti-Christ!
😁

Revelation 3

The First Beast

13 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads.
2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.
3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast.
4 And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”

5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months.
6 It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling,[a] that is, those who dwell in heaven.

7 Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them.[b] And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation,
8 and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.
9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear:

The interpretation of his vision, is given in the Book of Daniel!

As the interpretation of the vision is given to Daniel, the prophet asks specifically about the fourth beast and its horns (Daniel 7:19).

The angel explains: the beast’s ten horns are ten kings who will arise from that kingdom (verse 24).
The little, imposing horn with the eyes and mouth of a human represents a later king; before him three of the original kings will be subdued.

This evil king “will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people” (verse 25).
He will seek to change times and laws, and he will exert oppressive power over God’s people for three and a half years.

This world leader that Daniel saw is the Antichrist, the “ruler who will come” who sets up the abomination in Daniel 9:27.

Is Trump speaking against GOD?
Does it look anywhere to you that Trump is "oppressing" God's people? 😁

Fits right in.

What "fits right in," are you on about? :ROFLMAO:

I suppose............................. the very first 2 verses are dismal failures...............we don't have to go on listening to the others. 😁

You folks are so scared of Trump.
And by the looks of it, you know he'll win.

Verse #2. Hahahahahaha

How many Anti-Christ do you guys think there are?

What the video didn't tell you, is that the beast that has the lion's mouth.................................. is only one of four beasts described.
And just like the video made a mistake with the first verse.
This is similar to the vision of Daniel.

Your mistake is in assuming the first beast is the anti-Christ.
Well - according to the Book of Daniel - it is the 4th beast, which is the Anti-Christ! 😁

Revelation 3

The First Beast

13 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads.
2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.
3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast.
4 And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”

5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months.
6 It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling,[a] that is, those who dwell in heaven.

7 Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them.[b] And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation,
8 and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.
9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear:

The interpretation of his vision, is given in the Book of Daniel!

As the interpretation of the vision is given to Daniel, the prophet asks specifically about the fourth beast and its horns (Daniel 7:19).

the Ten kings popped at me...

The angel explains: the beast’s ten horns are ten kings who will arise from that kingdom (verse 24).

amen Tosca, i harp on the Ten Kings a lot on the Forum. hopefully when the New Fascist Order arises during the Tribulation, the forum guests will clue in on that. well maybe.

i give them a map to see also. many have it memorized and then link it to the Southern Border where we have 10 million jumping the border.

in the New Fascist Order you don't have borders because everyone will have the Mark of the Beast and must stay put where the Fascists tell them, no borders needed.

you also have all purchases monitored and on the Block Chain, if you were wondering why the big Corps put Billions into Block chain tech.

after you see this maybe 100 times and read Revelation that amount, the map will dawn on most...

10 Nations Colored.jpg

april 8 and beyond.

The little, imposing horn with the eyes and mouth of a human represents a later king; before him three of the original kings will be subdued.
This evil king “will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people” (verse 25). He will seek to change times and laws,
and he will exert oppressive power over God’s people for three and a half years.
This world leader that Daniel saw is the Antichrist, the “ruler who will come” who sets up the abomination in Daniel 9:27.

Does it look anywhere to you that Trump is "oppressing" God's people? 😁

it looks like somebody took some artistic license to the Great Orange?

i found it on another thread and save the best to my forum files. do you like it? it may be collectible if you can get a signed copy.

april 8, now or never
No, as a Christian I find it offensive, I'm afraid. Honestly, I'm surprised that you don't. It feels heretical.

No, as a Christian I find it offensive, I'm afraid. Honestly, I'm surprised that you don't. It feels heretical.

???

it portrays the Orange as an angelic kind of guy saving the country from the Criminals working to bring us down in Dee Cee.

people find the art humorous i think, and that was the way it was intended.

some may take it seriously, and you are the first person to object to such a silly art piece.

angels don't appear that way on earth anyway (fact is the bible says we are unaware of them most days), the wings are Artistic License as well as everything else.

my apologies to you however, my reaction to it is quite humorous as i understand i feel the game being played by the Elite on us regarding 'our leaders'

the Orange and The Criminal are both puppets of the Oligarchy running our nation and world. the Oligarchy run this world using the Dialectic of thesis/antithesis that leads to Synthesis.

most don't understand this and feel the world is 'Left or Right'.

all nonsense, but that is about how deep things go.

what i teach is that life is Right or Wrong which leads to no Synthesis of ideas.

thanks for your input, and i will try to figure out why you might find artwork most feel is silly to be offensive. perhaps you are correct?

Edit, if someone knows what this art work was for, please fill us in. maybe this is more than meets the eye?

april 8 all month long.

Back
Top Bottom