• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump attorneys before McAffee trying to get the Georgia case thrown out of court

jnug

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
My only comment here is that I would assert that the Fulton County Team has enough prosecutorial horsepower to perform in front of the Bench and before a Jury just based on what I have seen from them up to this date. One of them screwed up and Wade did not catch it which is why there are now three less charges in the Indictment.

I would repeat from an earlier post that IMO, Willis should just assign an Assistant DA to manage the case. That was Wade's job. IMO he did some of it well and some of it not so well. I never liked his performance in front of the bench. Willis has a whole humongous DA's office to run. She will always be attached to this case. So her legacy does not suffer from staying above the fray.

The Trump Team is grasping at straws. They are trying to get the case thrown out over issues that can only be determined by a Jury.

I do not want the audience to think I am criticizing the performance of Trump attorneys before the bench today. They are doing what they are paid to do.

I am more asserting that Donald Trump and his munchkin following yammer endless their victimization nonsense. Further, they are getting all the benefits of due process that this country offers and then some because Donald is just transferring money from his gullible donors to pay the exorbitant legal expenses that result from this sort of defense. While Donnie gets all the benefits of due process that nobody gets in the countries run by despots he admires, he publicly tries to rip the institutions that provide that due process to the ground. Probably does it privately as well.

I do not want the audience to think I am criticizing the performance of Trump attorneys before the bench today. They are doing what they are paid to do.

I am more asserting that Donald Trump and his munchkin following yammer endless their victimization nonsense. Further, they are getting all the benefits of due process that this country offers and then some because Donald is just transferring money from his gullible donors to pay the exorbitant legal expenses that result from this sort of defense. While Donnie gets all the benefits of due process that nobody gets in the countries run by despots he admires, he publicly tries to rip the institutions that provide that due process to the ground. Probably does it privately as well.

Just FYI, you use the term "exorbitant legal expenses".

If I was a lawyer, I'd charge exorbitant legal expenses as part of selling my soul so that I could retire in shame to a remote European village where no one would know my mortification for having represented such a low life.

WW

They are trying to say him speaking the crime is protected free speech. In that vein, all folks in jail for hiring a hitman to kill someone should make the same plea. "We were just talking about murder. Protected free speech!"

Back
Top Bottom