• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump attends slain NYPD officer Jonathan Diller's wake: 'Need law and order'

It was the NYPD benevolent society that was vocal . How much you want to bet that Trump gave them a sizeable donation ...no doubt one he will claim as a campaign expense. Hope the media is on it.

Democrat Presidents raising money while President Trump honors fallen police officer.
He's doing what he did before - holding up a bible he's never read for a photo op in front of a church he never entered. He isn't honoring anyone. He is campaigning in a very sleazy way.

The American people are watching.
Yes indeed they are. Trump scowling in court, week after week, for various cases against him. His lawyers getting disbarred. More and more detail coming out about his wrongdoing. Yes, the American people are watching, and growing tired of this spoiled toddler clogging the courts and the news with his shiny rant of "unfair" .

Last edited:
Trump honors a fallen police officer while Joe is out fundraising. The American people can see where the candidate's priorities are.

Trump walked between legal raindrops of liability without getting wet for decades. He flaunts his disrespect for our legal system. He is to bunko artistry what John Gotti was to organized crime.

Any of my fellow law enforcers who supports Trump, and unfortunately many do, has his loyalties to our criminal justice system so misplaced I can't even begin to explain it to them. [And believe me, I have tried...]

Trump walked between legal raindrops of liability without getting wet for decades. He flaunts his disrespect for our legal system. He is to bunko artistry what John Gotti was to organized crime.

Any of my fellow law enforcers who supports Trump, and unfortunately many do, has his loyalties to our criminal justice system so misplaced I can't even begin to explain it to them. [And believe me, I have tried...]
The cops told democrats to stay away.

I dunno. At the surface, and most likely in the depths, the optics on this are somewhat bush league and low life, what with Trump politicizing a funeral like that, if you ask me. Much less, doing it to a police officer's family. But Trump ain't the first politician to do this kind of gutter bullshit. And, sadly, he won't be the last.

The cops told democrats to stay away. Fox had nothing to do with that. How embarrassing.
Law Enforcement know Biden and the democrats do not support them!
But Trump does and he gets their support.

Sep 4, 2020

The biggest police union in the US just endorsed Trump for president​

State's largest police union makes major endorsement in 2024 presidential race​

"It's no secret that over the past four years, under the current administration, America has regressed. Law enforcement officers are leaving their jobs in record numbers throughout this country, crime is rising in our major cities, and over 8 million migrants have entered this country, putting a heavy and untenable strain on the ability of local municipalities to effectively maintain public safety and provide essential services to the citizens of this country," Kazanjian wrote.

International Union of Police Associations backs Trump​

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...ational-union-police-associations-backs-trump

Trump, for his part, has repeatedly condemned the "defund the police" movement and called for bolstering border security and law enforcement nationwide.

The International Union of Police Associations on Tuesday endorsed former President Donald Trump's 2024 bid to return to the White House, highlighting his past support for law enforcement.
"President Trump's history of support for the men and women of Law Enforcement is unmatched," IUPA President Sam Cabral said in a statement. "His policies and actions were directed at improving safety in our communities and the men and women who provide that shield. He has earned and deserves our wholehearted support."

"Much of the Democrat's [sic] doctrine supports defunding the police; favors sanctuary cities, open border, and reduced accountability for criminal behavior," he went on. "The tragic result is apparent in those cities who have embraced these policies - the unfortunate forced businesses closures [sic] and the plight that followed."

I said "police". The NYC police department. That's who we're talking about here. Try again.
Police are law enforcement just as the FBI are
Fact remains the sleezy Trump is using this tragedy a a very shallow and transparent campaign stop nothing more
You are wrong if you think you can spin this to a positive for Trump only the cult cant see it for the classless act that it is

Police are law enforcement just as the FBI are
Fact remains the sleezy Trump is using this tragedy a a very shallow and transparent campaign stop nothing more
You are wrong if you think you can spin this to a positive for Trump only the cult cant see it for the classless act that it is
The cops told democrats to stay away. I don't need to spin anything.

Trump told everyone to protest peacefully and patriotically.
He told them
We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore
The entire thing happened because Trump lied about the election. If he just accepted that he had lost instead of lying there would not have been a jan 6th

Trump told everyone to protest peacefully and patriotically.
.....and when they didn't. When they attacked the Capitol and those inside...including police officers, he did nothing to defend and protect even though he had the power, authority and opportunity to stop it...yeah the law and order guy

Back
Top Bottom