• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The TRUTH about the Climate Change MYTH

Except that isn't what the posts are about.

I realize AGW is still a hot issue on the U.S. political side. Where is it now on the science side? Wiki lists peer viewed papers by Christy and Spencer in 2007, 08 and 09. None since. We've had 2014's record breaking global average temperature, its record now broken by last year, and the hottest year on record in the U.S. in 2012, and, looking back from this year, the warmest ten year span ever. Is there really that much controversy left in the science community?

You are talking about a warming event.

There have been plenty in the history of the planet.

The challenge to those who claim that this one is caused by man is to PROVE that this one is different from any in the past.

We are not at the warmest point of this interglacial.

We are cooler than the warmest point of ANY interglacial.

During this interglacial, there is evidence that various areas and periods have been warmer than today.

Where is your proof? The experts who claim to understand this assert that the CO2 is high and therefore the temperatures will be higher. However, the temperature rise seems to have slowed in this 20 year cycle from 2002 to 2022 vs the previous 20 years cycle from 1982 through 2002.

Our CO2 is higher today than in millions of years and yet our current warming seems pretty moderate.

Proof.

CO2 Temperature Correlation.jpgPhanerozoic_Carbon_Dioxide.jpg65 million years of temeratures.jpg

The satellites tell a different story to whom?

Yes, the temperature year most influenced by an El Niño is still 1998.

trend

Announcements
[h=1]Dr. Robert Carter, scientist, climate skeptic, pioneer, friend – R.I.P[/h] I was shocked and saddened to read this, I’m passing it on without comment because I can’t write about this at this moment. See update below. Joe Bast writes: It is with deep regret that I report the passing of a friend, colleague, and great scholar, Dr. Robert M. Carter. Bob died peacefully in a…

Could you please spam this on more irrelevant threads?

I suggest the Conspiracy Theory section.

Could you please spam this on more irrelevant threads?

I suggest the Conspiracy Theory section.

Only posted once. There were three separate sources. Besides, he's a fine example of the victimization of independent thinkers.

[h=2]Nearly Two Teams of Hockey Sticks used in Massive Wilson Super Reconstruction[/h] Posted by Jeff Id on January 16, 2016
So a Willis Eschenbach article at WUWT caught my attention this afternoon and cost me several hours. It is basically an average of 54 different tree ring reconstructions around the world. The sheer volume of data which went into each hockey stick and then was processed into the final hockeystick is huge. Willis demonstrated the indescribable method used to combine the data turned out to be equivalent to a simple average. The result: Hockeystick!
53-proxies-wilson-20161.jpg

Back
Top Bottom