• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The mass exodus of Christians from the Muslim world

One can never neutralize the hatred of the homosexuals for Christianity, their hate is worse than the Muslims. That is the attraction of the big Liberal circus tent of diversity, it is based on hatred of a common enemy so that those groups who would normally hate each other join together in their hatred of a common enemy.

This thread is a great example of that unnatural bond that brings votes for the Dems.

In many countries, the Muslims want to kill the homosexuals, but, as we see here, all that is forgiven by the homosexuals who embrace the Muslim hatred of Christians and therefore defend the Muslims.

Once I finish writing this post,I'm going to see if anyone actually answered the question "So what do we do about "the real threat"?
If people are out there wanting to kill me and my family,I want to know what we can do to protect ourselves.
What do you suggest I do? " I asked in post #15.
Because as far as I can tell you sure as hell haven't.

You will have to decide for yourself what to do. I can only answer this question for myself. I arm myself with a firearm and I live in a state and city where a lot of us arm ourselves. I feel safe.

As far as a threat is concerned, you shouldn't need me to explain to you that since you don't control what others do, there is not much you can do to eliminate any threat you may encounter. I guess you could build a fortress and cower inside if that makes you feel safe.

One can never neutralize the hatred of the homosexuals for Christianity, their hate is worse than the Muslims. That is the attraction of the big Liberal circus tent of diversity, it is based on hatred of a common enemy so that those groups who would normally hate each other join together in their hatred of a common enemy.

This thread is a great example of that unnatural bond that brings votes for the Dems.

In many countries, the Muslims want to kill the homosexuals, but, as we see here, all that is forgiven by the homosexuals who embrace the Muslim hatred of Christians and therefore defend the Muslims.

Dude,what the hell are you talking about?
This is a thread about Islamist terrorists,not homosexuals.
Homosexuality wasn't even mentioned on this thread until you chose to bring that up.
Can you point out the all the homosexuals on this thread that have stated they hate Christianity?
Because "homosexual" is not listed on either the "Lean" or ""Gender" columns on the box to the left under the words,"Last Seen:".

Just like a lot of Christians do. We'd like both groups to grow up and act like adults. Or at least go away and leave us the hell alone.

A statement like that demonstrates the hatred you embrace.

You will have to decide for yourself what to do. I can only answer this question for myself. I arm myself with a firearm and I live in a state and city where a lot of us arm ourselves. I feel safe.

As far as a threat is concerned, you shouldn't need me to explain to you that since you don't control what others do, there is not much you can do to eliminate any threat you may encounter. I guess you could build a fortress and cower inside if that makes you feel safe.

I'm a legal firearm owner myself.

You forgot another option.The one I've chosen to take.

Be vigilant (if I see terrorists planting bombs somewhere,I'll make it a point to inform the authorities,but suburban upstate NY doesn't seem to be a terrorist hotbed) and go about my everyday business.
Worrying about what next weeks menu should be puts money into my bank account.
Worrying about what some Muslims are planning to do doesn't.
It's all about the priorities.

A statement like that demonstrates the hatred you embrace.

Excuse me for butting in,but is there an Amendment in the Constitution dictating that we Americans are required to love a religion and the religious?

Excuse me for butting in,but is there an Amendment in the Constitution dictating that we Americans are required to love a religion and the religious?

Of course there isn't... I was just pointing out the obvious hatred for Christianity he possesses. Nothing else explains how someone would go out of their way to falsely paint Christianity as being as violent and brutal as that of Islam in the Middle East.

If you have a better explaination for why someone would resort to such dishonesty, I'm all ears?

Of course there isn't... I was just pointing out the obvious hatred for Christianity he possesses. Nothing else explains how someone would go out of their way to falsely paint Christianity as being as violent and brutal as that of Islam in the Middle East.

If you have a better explaination for why someone would resort to such dishonesty, I'm all ears?

Maybe it's the same hate and dishonesty resorted by Ray410 on post #28.
Can't help but notice you've said nothing about his post.

Appears hypocritical to see you ascribing hate and dishonesty to others.

Soooooo...

This thread is about violence against Christians in Muslim majority countries over in Africa, the ME, the Levant and Asia. I'm just going to point out the obvious here but without reading the first post and thread title no one would have been able to guess that since people apparently either have not much knowledge of the particular areas involved or just have an issue with talking about violence in Islam without dragging Christianity through the mud along with it or sometimes even in place of it. Does anyone else find this trend a bit unnerving?

I know the first post is a bit grim and over dramatic (in some cases) but come on people I know it may seem like another world to you but the violence is real a lot of the time it's sectarian violence, in places like Nigeria it's Christians and Muslims battling it out causing death and destruction on both sides but if there are Christians who have to flee their homes to escape violence in pre-dominantly Muslim countries due to a strong presence from radicalized Islam then isn't it something worth discussing?

Appears hypocritical to see you ascribing hate and dishonesty to others.

Just calling a spade a spade.
If you have evidence of me stating I hate Christianity anywhere on DebatePolitics.com,please,present it.
I'll own up to it,and I will apologize for doing so.

It's not Christianity that I hate,it's some of Christianity's more obnoxious followers that I have issues with.
Like you.I make it no secret of my disdain for you.It's not because you are a Christian,it's because you come across as a very unpleasent person here on DP.
Not against the rules here.

Between you and me,at least I'm the one with the guts to admit I can be an asshole sometimes.

Last edited:
Soooooo...

This thread is about violence against Christians in Muslim majority countries over in Africa, the ME, the Levant and Asia. I'm just going to point out the obvious here but without reading the first post and thread title no one would have been able to guess that since people apparently either have not much knowledge of the particular areas involved or just have an issue with talking about violence in Islam without dragging Christianity through the mud along with it or sometimes even in place of it. Does anyone else find this trend a bit unnerving?

I know the first post is a bit grim and over dramatic (in some cases) but come on people I know it may seem like another world to you but the violence is real a lot of the time it's sectarian violence, in places like Nigeria it's Christians and Muslims battling it out causing death and destruction on both sides but if there are Christians who have to flee their homes to escape violence in pre-dominantly Muslim countries due to a strong presence from radicalized Islam then isn't it something worth discussing?

Well, since these Christians don't have a government with modern weaponry playing advocate for them they sort of break the narrative of "Evil Western Crusaders, as bad as Islamists".

That's because I didn't read it... I never got past page 1.

So I take it that you agree with my post then?

Well the KKK springs to mind pretty quickly. But I'm sure you'll tell me that they're just a political group and the burning crosses, religious iconography and mantra to kill non-Christians (specifically non-Protestants) is just a coincidence. Likewise, the neo-Nazi movement is heavily rooted in Christianity and preaches the murder of non-Christians.

Neo-Nazis aren't Christian. Your "heavily rooted in Christianity" is hogwash. Nazism was "heavily rooted" in German Pagansim, Neo-Nazism is "heavily rooted" in Nazism.

Also, in case you hadn't noticed, the KKK was not actually much of a threat to other religions in the South. They focused their violence on other criteria.

We can also add the IRA to that list too. They all pale in comparison to the scope and body count of the radical Islamists. In fact, violent Christian groups pale in comparison to violent ATHEIST groups as well in the last century.

What does this have to do with not wanting to be caught up in someone else's crazy religious wars? The OP is practically salivating at the prospect of Christianity and Islam having it out with no regard that the rest of us live on this planet too and don't want anyone blowing it up over their nonsense.

Because you are not caught in the middle of a Christians/Islam war, you are just another target of radical Islam. It's pretty simple.

Why are you muddying up the thread spouting apologist lines? This thread isn't about US-based groups of Christian supremacists. It's about war. I don't want to be caught up in a religious war between people over their primitive beliefs. And the eagerness that some people have for such a war scares me. Especially the ones who actually believe that their religion compels them towards such a war and they look forward to the end of the world. That's terrifying.

I am not muddying the water, I am correcting an ignorant statement that was made equivocating Christian and Islamic violence.

Last edited:

Bull****! You have no ****ing idea what he feels about Christianity. Besides its against the rules t comment about another poster here at DP.

That's because I didn't read it... I never got past page 1.

So I take it that you agree with my post then?
Not really. But I don't necessarily agree with Paschendale either. I will say that Paschendale should have used the pronoun "I" instead of "We".
I can speak for damn self.

The mass exodus of Christians from the Muslim world | Fox News

A holy war of epic proportions is brewing. To these jihadist Muslims, there is no room for Christians on the planet, and negotiations are not possible.

And you hear almost nothing in the media about this.

Well duh. Most media is liberal biased which is anti-religion. Also pro-Obama which then makes them pro-Muslim.

Maybe it's time for some of us Christians to take up the challenge and show these middle aged barbarians what we can do and give them a real jihad.

Because you are not caught in the middle of a Christians/Islam war[/I], you are just another target of radical Islam. It's pretty simple.

So what do we do about "the threat"?
If people are out there wanting to kill me and my family,I want to know what we can do to protect ourselves.
What do you suggest I do?
Wait,haven't I already asked this question before.
No offense to TexMex,but his answer to me really wasn't much of an answer.
Now I ask you.

Not really. But I don't necessarily agree with Paschendale either. I will say that Paschendale should have used the pronoun "I" instead of "We".
I can speak for damn self.

If you don't agree with me, then obviously you must have an alternative reason for why he dishonestly compared Christianity to the violence of Islam in the Middle East... Care to share it, or are you just disagreeing with me based on ideology?

OK Pete... Then you explain why he would resort to dishonesty to slander Christians.
I am not about to do anything of the sort. Its against the rules ... whats wrong with asking him to prove his point? Answer: Nothing and follows DP rules.

So what do we do about "the threat"?
What do you suggest I do?
Wait,haven't I already asked this question before.
No offense to TexMex,but his answer to me really wasn't much of an answer.
Now I ask you.

So you are asking me to solve a problem that hasn't been solved in... 1400 years? Well, no pressure, I guess....

I do know that ignoring it doesn't seem to work, so we can scratch that from the list of possible solutions.

I used the wrong word, I should have said 'explain' instead of 'prove'.

It needs no explaination... It's a very simple and plain comment Pete. One that is dishonest.

Back
Top Bottom