• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Haves and Have-Nots: Pats sign Revis, Broncos sign Ware

Gipper

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Sounds like the AFC championship game rematch is set in place already.

We will see. Pats still have to go get some more offensive help.

A decent alternative should Amendola turn into glass again wouldn't hurt. Is Sproles still teamless?

I am not sure about Sproles but I know a few FA WRs were up there this week.

Denver shored up their defense alright but it wont matter when Peyton chokes again.

The most successful team in the SuperBowl era, the Pittsburgh Steelers, build championship teams from within and seldom sign free agents or aging "stars" from other programs, particularly losing programs. Revis with his Jets/Bucs experience at losing and Ware, a perennial loser in Dallas, will do nothing to help either of the Pats or Broncos to get any further.

It's about time for another Pittsburgh SuperBowl win - nuff said.

Might have to wait a few years for some new talent into the team.

Maybe, but they were pretty good at the end of the year last year and would have made some noise in the playoffs if Kansas City hadn't let San Diego waltz in in the last minutes and overtime of that last game.

Maybe, but they were pretty good at the end of the year last year and would have made some noise in the playoffs if Kansas City hadn't let San Diego waltz in in the last minutes and overtime of that last game.

I'll give ya that.

Gotta give the Chargers credit though. They had a narrow window to the playoffs but they made it. With a little help, but still.

I'll give ya that.

Gotta give the Chargers credit though. They had a narrow window to the playoffs but they made it. With a little help, but still.

I choose to believe that nobody in the AFC ever wants the Steelers to make the playoffs since they're usually a very hard team to play against and beat in important games. The Chargers, while occasionally a surprise, are never on anyone's "don't want to play" list.

Wilfork wants that big money expected due to a higher salary cap.

He wants what his contract says, despite coming back from an Achilles. The Patriots want him to take a pay cut.

The most successful team in the SuperBowl era, the Pittsburgh Steelers, build championship teams from within and seldom sign free agents or aging "stars" from other programs, particularly losing programs. Revis with his Jets/Bucs experience at losing and Ware, a perennial loser in Dallas, will do nothing to help either of the Pats or Broncos to get any further.

The Steelers suck ass.

Pittsburgh should be disbanded as a team.

Your Bills have almost lost as many Super Bowls as the Steelers have won - must suck being you.

At least the Bills don't need the refs to win the super bowl for them.

So true - I'm sure not one of Buffalo's many Super Bowl wins was ref assisted.

Glad to know you acknowledge the Stealers needing Ref support.

Glad to know you acknowledge the Stealers needing Ref support.

I didn't comment at all about the Steelers and their league best 6 Super Bowls or their tradition that's the envy of the entire league. Besides, shouldn't someone from Washington State be enjoying the Seahawks first Super Bowl and perhaps many still to come - that's a terrific young team and looks like it could repeat which no team recently has done.

Back
Top Bottom