• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The FBI is reopening its Clinton email probe

Comey's wanting to bail out of his well deserved punishment phase of this, and Gowdy says no. I'm good with that.

Interesting.
So she could be indicted while she is President Elect.
What then?
President Tim Kaine?
Sworn in and then Impeachment hearings on Jan 21?
You are dreaming. This'll never move that fast, and if she's elected, she'll squash it.
Corrupt liars are always found out...seems like karma to me.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

True.

This isn't yesterday's America.

That sick & twisted bitch will walk off Scot Free.

Reading this I'm overcome with the question of 'how is this any different than last time?' and the answer always keeps comes up 'nothing'.

Comey wouldn't reopen the case to reiterate his previous finding. She's sailing to the election and would have kept him as the FBI director.

I don't have faith in him either, but I do think he can maybe do the right thing under duress.

From what happened, he maybe can do the wrong thing under duress.

Who cares, we're sick of hearing about the emails so this should just not be news. Lets stop talking about the emails. The Republicans keep trying for things and they have nothing. The FBI is clearly part of the vast Right Wing Conspiracy. Nothing to see here. Move along. This issue was solved months and months ago, there's nothing there, Clinton is clean as new fallen snow, just move on. What difference does this make really?

Cons breaking out the box of Kleenex and hand lotion.

remember, close the drapes.

And libs just breaking out the Kleenex. Remember, Visine helps with the redness.

Honestly, I think he may be ashamed as Wikileaks proves on a daily basis how incompetent the FBI investigation actually was.

That assumes intent to do the job right. I see no evidence that Comey ever intended to do his job with the Clinton investigation.

Not holding my breath. At the most this will cause Hillary to tank and she won't win by a landslide but squeak by. At the most.

This isn't yesterday's America.

That sick & twisted bitch will walk off Scot Free.

Don't be so sure. If Comey is going to re-nig on the fix, he found something catostrophic. Maybe even catostrophic enough to cause Loretta Lynch to press charges.

At the end, this will be Hillary...

Yes, she will try to do that because she knows there are people like you out there who will fall for it. Face it, you don't care about how corrupt a politician is so long as they tow the liberal line. I suspect that Hillary 'could shoot someone on 5th Avenue' and not lose your support.

Didn't the right say that Comey was on the left? My goodness. One needs a daily football program just to keep up with this kind of balderdash, huh. ;)

Partisans are the political equivalent of that bread that got air in the bag and ended up going stale/hard, and taste funny. And then you get to the bottom and you're like, "...dammit,"

TMI. No one needs to know you're circumcised.

... She's sailing to the election and would have kept him as the FBI director.

The FBI Director is not a position the president has a choice in keeping or not.

The position of FBI Director has a fixed 10-year term, and there are no statutory conditions on a President’s to remove the him.

Didn't the right say that Comey was on the left? My goodness. One needs a daily football program just to keep up with this kind of balderdash, huh. ;)

He was in on the fix, for sure. I don't know what made him re-nig on the deal.

He's still a piece of ****. He's only re-opening the case to cover his own ass.

mbig said:
Interesting.
So she could be indicted while she is President Elect.
What then?
President Tim Kaine?
Sworn in and then Impeachment hearings on Jan 21?
She'll out-Nixon Nixon and be forced to resign in her first term.
It would be an unprecedented Constitutional crisis.
One wonders if the FBI would take that into account, at least on the timing of any indictment. IOW, wait until after the Inauguration.

Sure, he spent 15 minutes spelling out her crimes, said in similar circumstances others would be prosecuted and then recomended no charges.

Me thinks he cant handle the guilt anymore of selling out and is trying to redeem his once sterling reputation.

He's also trying to get a handle on the open insurection thats going on inside the FBI right now too

The FBI is suddenly reopening its investigation into Hillary Clinton.
“The FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation,” Comey said in a letter to Rep. Jason Chaffetz, the chair of the House Oversight Committee.
“Case reopened,” said Chaffets.
The FBI is reopening its Clinton email probe | New York Post

https://twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/792047597040971776

Yep, it is leaving a mark. This isn't good for Clinton. I am going to get out my bottle of good whiskey. "Not even a smidgen".

:lamo:party:sword::2dancing:

I don't know man, I think that if Hillary goes down, she's taking 90% of our government and pretty much any remaining semblance of stability our economy and system is feebly holding onto in the wake of this election. That is why I believe she will be allowed to get away with it. Hillary Clinton is pretty much at the center of my mental 'connect-the-dots' diagram of the global power structure.

Back
Top Bottom