• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks to DiAnna!

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Due to real life issues affecting her time she has to spend here, @DiAnna has decided to resign from her position as a moderator. She has been a member of our staff, first as a DM and most recently as a moderator, for many years. Her contributions to DP have been many and she has been a great staff member.

I wish her nothing but the best and I look forward to seeing her presence around the forums when she has the time.

Due to real life issues affecting her time she has to spend here, @DiAnna has decided to resign from her position as a moderator. She has been a member of our staff, first as a DM and most recently as a moderator, for many years. Her contributions to DP have been many and she has been a great staff member.

I wish her nothing but the best and I look forward to seeing her presence around the forums when she has the time.
DiAnna, you've busted my ass more than once when I stepped out of line, but you were always fair, always right You treated me like a real person and my respect for you is immense. I wish the absolute best for you!

What a great contribution she has made in her time on staff here, and am sure she will continue to when life doesn't interfere.

No offense intended, Red.
I just thought it would be cool to hear from a person who has spent many years loving and contributing to this site. Superfly has been here a long time. Many of us don't know the back stories, it's not a sinister thing to want to know about a site that's become a big part of one's life. Are you even aware that many of us really love this site and the people on it?

To you, and Shweddy, and Helix it may be just a very successful site with a huge following....but to many of us that respond daily, it's a whole lot more. (y)

Kudos to @DiAnna

She did a great job, was well liked and respected - and still is of course. Totally understand the decision; moderating can take its toll; I wish her the very best. 👍

Oh man. I am so sorry to hear this!

Of all the great peeps on DP, I doubt there's any I like more than Di! She's the one person I'd back-up anytime, anywhere, no questions asked!

Compassionate, fair, honest, only begins to describe her many positive attributes.

I wish you the best, Di. Get better, and come back when you are. 'Till then, have solace in knowing you've made a lot of positive contributions to other's lives here. I know you did for me, when I had my Christmas Holiday health scare a few years ago.

May happier trails come your way.

Back
Top Bottom