• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas teacher loses job after complaining sister was dating white man: ‘I enjoy being a racist’

First you claimed the story might not be true, then you claimed that libs like her arent racist. You dug your own hole! :ROFLMAO:

BOOM! holy shit that was just too easy triggering a meltdown post from you and watching you add lies to your already false claims

so here we are in the same spot with more requests that will be dodged and run from because they expose the lies in your post, i knew this would be fun!

quote me factually defending her
quote me factually claiming the story might be fake
quote me factually claiming she isnt racist

this is awesome!
🍿

BOOM! holy shit that was just too easy triggering a meltdown post from you and watching you add lies to your already false claims

so here we are in the same spot with more requests that will be dodged and run from because they expose the lies in your post, i knew this would be fun!

this is awesome!
🍿

LOL youre upset because your racism got outed. Go back to stormfront.

Making racist statements is = affirmative action? This is woke racism at its worst.

First you claimed the story might not be true, then you claimed that libs like her arent racist. You dug your own hole! :ROFLMAO:

this is awesome!
🍿

this is awesome!
🍿
LOL your pathetic excuses only confirms your guilt. Not very good at this, are you?

LOL thats what you call yourselves: libs. And the fact that you defend racism is par for the course since youre a lib.

this is awesome!
🍿
[/QUOT

i did no such thing.

Provide the quote where I said she was patriotic.
It is very difficult to engage is a rational discussion with people whose "contribution" is of a kind to "I don't actually care what you did say, I'm going to make up what I wanted you to say and then attack you for saying it.".

this is awesome!
🍿

LOL your pathetic excuses only confirms your guilt. Not very good at this, are you?

LOL thats what you call yourselves: libs. And the fact that you defend racism is par for the course since youre a lib.

i did no such thing.

Provide the quote where I said she was patriotic.
Post #68
What lib has told you that?
See above quotes. Those two libs are defending her, one even called her actions patriotic.

this is awesome!
🍿

this is awesome!
🍿

Making racist statements is = affirmative action? This is woke racism at its worst.

What am I saying is patriotic in post 68?
The woman in the OP article, thats what. Now we know what you truly are like.

* The young lady has a complete right to be a black supremacist.

* The brief article does not explain what she means by that term.

* If she means that African Americans should live lives separate from the other ethnicities in this country, then that is her right to advocate such a policy.
Of course. But having a right to advocate something has nothing to do with that policy being wise or foolish, good or bad.

She seems too stupid to be a teacher.

Reactions: PoS
Why else would you write the word if not for praising her?
Try actully reading the context. Do you know how to trace that back?

What was I saying was patriotic?

You can do it. Give it a try.

Last edited:

this is awesome!
🍿

this is awesome!
🍿

Try actully reading the context. Do you know how to trace that back?

What was I saying was patriotic?

You can do it. Give it a try.
Yes, you were saying she was patriotic. Which is disgusting.

Yes, you were saying she was patriotic. Which is disgusting.
Nope. That is not what I said was patriotic.

Wow, it's amazing how confused you are and how you aren't willing to review the conversation and realize your mistake.

Nope. That is not what I said was patriotic.

Wow, it's amazing how confused you are and how you aren't willing to review the conversation and realize your mistake.
No, youre just lying in attempt to weasel out after you got caught praising a racist.

And there we go with the source shit again when one has nothing else..
Don't bother clicking a link within the link which is where the NYP
likely got the story from and just reported on it on their own site..

Does Murdoch own The Dallas Morning News?
Give me a break.
To be fair, that is an often used tactic used by the right when they don't agree with a news item.

But didnt the libs tell us that only whites can be racist?
No. We didn't.

What we are saying is that whites are more vocal and act on it more than others. I mean think about it....you are gleefully trying to score political points because you found one recent instance of a non-white who is capable of racism...whereas I can find multiple instances of whites being racist at any given moment.

Either racist minorities hide their racism better/or keep it to themselves and don't act on it in obvious ways for the most part...or...racist whites are just a pack of ignorant, ****nuckles who simply can't help themselves....

Not sure the ruckus here. Firing her was the right thing to do. Carry on.

Reactions: PoS
No, youre just lying in attempt to weasel out after you got caught praising a racist.
Nope.

The record is clear. You could easily review, realize your mistake, and apologize, but you wont.

Back
Top Bottom