• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Testing new vaccination technique (1 Viewer)

Our government is developing a new mass vaccination technique.

They naturally tested it on animals first.

https://packaged-media.redd.it/853w...=f5814bbbb9f16cb439a71bc46e58b318d9cb54dc#t=0

You are going to love it. ;-)
More scaremongering about vaccines.

The consequences speak for themselves:

More scaremongering about vaccines.

The consequences speak for themselves:

I apologize. I never in my wildest dreams felt that people would actually take my comment seriously.

I saw the video and could not resist adding it to this area.

Trump voters tend to be older than Biden voters. Covid kills older people at a far higher rate. That explains the delta in mortality rate.

When you correct for age, California, the 4th youngest state, and Florida the 2nd oldest state, had statistically identical Chinese bat fever outcomes.

I apologize. I never in my wildest dreams felt that people would actually take my comment seriously.

I saw the video and could not resist adding it to this area.
The line between jokes and serious political rhetoric is not very clear at all. It’s hard to tell the difference between an SNL skit and political discussion.

If you were going to joke about things, you have to make it very clear.

The line between jokes and serious political rhetoric is not very clear at all. It’s hard to tell the difference between an SNL skit and political discussion.

If you were going to joke about things, you have to make it very clear.
If you watched the video....it's clear to most that it was a joke. Lighten up! But then I still laughingly recall libruls back in the 2008 race loudly claiming that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house, not knowing it was just an SNL skit.

If you watched the video....it's clear to most that it was a joke. Lighten up! But then I still laughingly recall libruls back in the 2008 race loudly claiming that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house, not knowing it was just an SNL skit.
What they were parodying.... her remarks were just as asinine. Palin had said something about Russia being Alaska's next door neighbor and that it was visible from somewhere in Alaska - the question was about foreign policy. "I can see Russia from my house" is frankly on equal footing with the Tina Fey quote.

Trump voters tend to be older than Biden voters. Covid kills older people at a far higher rate. That explains the delta in mortality rate.

When you correct for age, California, the 4th youngest state, and Florida the 2nd oldest state, had statistically identical Chinese bat fever outcomes.

You don't even have the balls to just come out and admit you're an antivaxxer anymore.

What they were parodying.... her remarks were just as asinine. Palin had said something about Russia being Alaska's next door neighbor and that it was visible from somewhere in Alaska - the question was about foreign policy. "I can see Russia from my house" is frankly on equal footing with the Tina Fey quote.
But then Palin did not say that. It was all based on the Tina Fey quote.

But then Palin did not say that. It was all based on the Tina Fey quote.
Not the exact quote. But the intent was there. I live in Alaska, Some parts of Alaska are extremely close to Russia. Therefor I have foreign policy experience.

Not the exact quote. But the intent was there. I live in Alaska, Some parts of Alaska are extremely close to Russia. Therefor I have foreign policy experience.
if you live in Alaska, then you must know that at one point, the distance between Alaska and Russia is only 55 miles.

if you live in Alaska, then you must know that at one point, the distance between Alaska and Russia is only 55 miles.
Thanks for the Sarah Palin point. :ROFLMAO:

In context of foreign policy/foreign relations...does this give her experience?

"I can see Russia from my house" simply put a humorous note onto her grade school answers. (no offense to grade schoolers)

Don't tell me - you think she did quite well in that interview. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the Sarah Palin point. :ROFLMAO:

In context of foreign policy/foreign relations...does this give her experience?

"I can see Russia from my house" simply put a humorous note onto her grade school answers. (no offense to grade schoolers)

Don't tell me - you think she did quite well in that interview. :ROFLMAO:
We can continue on this point if she at some point ends up on a republican ticket. The 2008 election is not revelant to the 2024 election.

You were the one that was bringing Sarah Palin into it. When I proved the point you all of a sudden back away. :ROFLMAO:

You were the one that was bringing Sarah Palin into it. When I proved the point you all of a sudden back away. :ROFLMAO:
I brought her up only as an example of left wing rush to judgement before checking the facts, not to start a debate on whether or not she believed she could see Russia from Alaska. Libruls attibuted the Tina Fey quote to Palin as if it was a direct quote. Bye bye, now.

I brought her up only as an example of left wing rush to judgement before checking the facts, not to start a debate on whether or not she believed she could see Russia from Alaska. Libruls attibuted the Tina Fey quote to Palin as if it was a direct quote. Bye bye, now.
And yet you just brought her up again. :ROFLMAO:

LibsRule understood that Palin using her state being close to Russia did not gain her foreign relations experience. That is why SNL made fun of her. "I can see Russia from my house" were not her words....but they were on par with a similar statement made in that interview.

And where did vaccination rates factor into those numbers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom