• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

State voice experts may be using phony science

in your mind... One is "yelling for help", and the other is "howling in sheer terror".

Who do you think was howling in sheer terror? Trayvon? If so, then the other voice yelling for help would have been zimmerman, which means you believe the parents are lying. I agree with you on that point.

More halucinations. There was no smirking in that interview. I've watched it and watched it specifically for the smirking you claim. It's just not their.

Listen to the tapes yourself.

George says that Trayvon was "talking" the whole time.. cursing him and threatening him.

George has tripped himself up.. altering his stories because he didn't know how much the witnesses saw or heard.

It will be a real bomb if it turns out that George wasn't on his way to Target..

Maybe that's why Shelie is refusing to answer questions in depositions.. Why would she plead the fifth?

Listen to the tapes yourself.

George says that Trayvon was "talking" the whole time.. cursing him and threatening him.

I have no idea why you keep repeating the same nonsense. Did you forget this has been addressed already? The howls in sheer terror were not heard on the tape either... Was Trayvon whispering those into George's ear?

It will be a real bomb if it turns out that George wasn't on his way to Target..

Do you just like bringing random thoughts with no basis in reality? Let me try. It would be a real bomb if it is found out that Trayvon had just broken into a house. You were right. It was fun.

As you have already been told, Zimm actually did have his wallet and credit card/cash with him. He pulled his CCW out of that wallet to show the cops.

Maybe that's why Shelie is refusing to answer questions in depositions.. Why would she plead the fifth?

I have no idea. But if I were you and the facts weren't on my side, I would want to assume whatever will support what is in my imagination too.

I have no idea why you keep repeating the same nonsense. Did you forget this has been addressed already? The howls in sheer terror were not heard on the tape either... Was Trayvon whispering those into George's ear?

Do you just like bringing random thoughts with no basis in reality? Let me try. It would be a real bomb if it is found out that Trayvon had just broken into a house. You were right. It was fun.

As you have already been told, Zimm actually did have his wallet and credit card/cash with him. He pulled his CCW out of that wallet to show the cops.

I have no idea. But if I were you and the facts weren't on my side, I would want to assume whatever will support what is in my imagination too.

SPD and FDLE already investigated Trayvon..

Why would Shelie Zimmerman plead the fifth?

Yes. George had his CCW license but no money or credit card.

And there are apaprently 7 pages of police reports related to T. They started talking about it at the hearing... quickly shut down by the judge.

Because she talked to her attorney, and they recommended it due to the 5th - self incrimination - did you not read the article you linked to? Very strange. You realize that her attorney is not Zimmerman's attorney and would not be worried about that.. Only about her case. Let me help you out:

During their first attempt to depose her, prosecutors say, she asked for a break and, after talking to her lawyer, refused to answer further questions.

She invoked her right against self-incrimination under the Fifth Amendment, citing her pending perjury case. Prosecutors say they weren't going to ask about that.

And there are apaprently 7 pages of police reports related to T. They started talking about it at the hearing... quickly shut down by the judge.

Because she talked to her attorney, and they recommended it due to the 5th - self incrimination - did you not read the article you linked to? Very strange. You realize that her attorney is not Zimmerman's attorney and would not be worried about that.. Only about her case. Let me help you out:

They weren't questioning Shelie on the perjury charge.

You keep going around in circles, repeating things after already having been provided proof that your belief is wrong, and bringing up irrelevant nonsense. I'm probably done responding to your specific brand of ridiculousness.

You keep going around in circles, repeating things after already having been provided proof that your belief is wrong, and bringing up irrelevant nonsense. I'm probably done responding to your specific brand of ridiculousness.

They weren't deposing Shelie on the perjury charge... and there are still things in the wind.. like phone calls and text messages between GZ and SZ on that Sunday.

Like the confusion about the 'other' complex that Dee talks about.

Trayvon had NO criminal record........ That has been covered.. and the information posted as to how that is unsealed in Florida.

George has tripped himself up.. altering his stories because he didn't know how much the witnesses saw or heard.
No he hasn't sharon.

Yes. George had his CCW license but no money or credit card.
You have been repeatedly asked to back this claim up. Yet you continually refuse to do so.
So the only thing that is left to believe is that your are purposely being dishonest.

Trayvon had NO criminal record........
Clearly something you do not know.

They weren't deposing Shelie on the perjury charge... and there are still things in the wind.. like phone calls and text messages between GZ and SZ on that Sunday.

Like the confusion about the 'other' complex that Dee talks about.

Trayvon had NO criminal record........ That has been covered.. and the information posted as to how that is unsealed in Florida.

Thanks to CTH we know two things. T has no criminal record and 2) corrupt cops in Miami were violating the law by giving media access to confidential student records. This conspiracy goes right to the top.

Thanks to CTH we know two things. T has no criminal record and 2) corrupt cops in Miami were violating the law by giving media access to confidential student records. This conspiracy goes right to the top.

and 3) prosecution releases info about GZ they should not have to the press..

your right, the corruption goes to the core of this prosecution.:mrgreen:

:naughty
Thanks to Sundance at TCTH and his FOI requests, we know Trayvon's actions were criminal and would have been reported as such had it not been for a program designed to falsely skew the stats.

Really?

Link please.
No, not really.
That is just another thing she has made up in her fervent bias against Zimmerman.

And asking her to support her claims is like talking to a brick wall. She wont do it because she can't.

No, not really.
That is just another thing she has made up in her fervent bias against Zimmerman.

And asking her to support her claims is like talking to a brick wall. She wont do it because she can't.
I've been down this road before with others. We have a guy who has a new product he wants to sell. Problem is, you can't get a quality enough signal for high pitched yells for help over the bandwidth restrictions of a cell phone. For normal pitched speaking, yes.

There will be no link (at least one that's credible) because sharon is flat out lying and she knows it, as this has been covered over and over again.

Specifically.. the experts said it wasn't George but they couldn't identify the 40 second scream as Trayvon..

So you know the meaning of "rule out".

Specifically.. the experts said it wasn't George but they couldn't identify the 40 second scream as Trayvon..

Where's the link sharon?

Since I know you can't post a link to something that does not exist, let me post it for you... This is the pdf file of the conclusions from the FBI:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/zimmerman.fbi.analysis.pdf

Here is the relevant excerpt:

fbi1.jpg

You are caught in yet another lie sharon... Now care to retract, or are you going to do what you usually do, and pretend you never read this, never made the claim, just so you can regurgitate the lie again in a few weeks?

You are caught in yet another lie sharon... Now care to retract, or are you going to do what you usually do, and pretend you never read this, never made the claim, just so you can regurgitate the lie again in a few weeks?

I think we all know the answer to this question...

Let's see if I can get this through you head sharon...

In the exemplars we hear many cries of "Help me!" although Investigator Dale Gilbreath testified at Zimmerman's first bond hearing and said that FBI tests were inconclusive.

Two sound experts with the FBI tried to analyze the background cries for help heard on one 911 call and concluded it was impossible to determine whose voice it was.

George Zimmerman Voice Samples Compared To Trayvon Martin Released (AUDIO) | Global Grind

:naughty
Thanks to Sundance at TCTH and his FOI requests, we know Trayvon's actions were criminal and would have been reported as such had it not been for a program designed to falsely skew the stats.

Did you see his post where he tried to sell his "story" to the press and nobody wanted it because he couldn't prove anything?

I read that post and just laughed and laughed and laughed.

Did you see his post where he tried to sell his "story" to the press and nobody wanted it because he couldn't prove anything?

I read that post and just laughed and laughed and laughed.
Look at you misrepresenting what was found out.
So typical of you.

Why do you continue with these false assertions?
Why are you being dishonest?

Besides being proven wrong as you just were, you already knew the FBI hadn't made any such claims as it was previously shown the FBI did not say what you say they did.

Now apparently you are trying to substitute what the two so-called experts said for what the FBI said. That is very strange as those two can not be confused.
And what makes it even more problematic for you is that those two have been discredited by what they themselves say is required to do an analysis.

This is the very type of crap that the Traybots try and pull, which shows they really are not here to discuss the evidence but instead here to be disruptive.

Link please.

Back
Top Bottom