• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sheriffs blast Obama silence on cop deaths... 'I'll save you spot' at funerals...

Re: Sheriffs blast Obama silence on cop deaths... 'I'll save you spot' at funerals..

Being a police officer still isn't in the top 10 most dangerous jobs in America and it's not getting worse. I'm sorry that you're upset that he hasn't politicized police deaths enough, but throwing a public tantrum because your issue isn't getting enough attention doesn't mean he doesn't care about it or is actively fighting against it. It's kind of like saying "How dare Obama have dinner last night when MY issue hasn't been addressed yet. He obviously doesn't care about my issue."

How many random police officer funerals did Bush visit? Clinton? Reagan? Any of the past presidents? What this really is about is outrage that attention is finally being given to the disproportionate number of unarmed blacks that are being shot by police. I'm sorry that you're upset, but when group X gets more attention than you, it doesn't mean you're being ignored or plotted against. The universe does not revolve around this issue, but then again, it's never really been about Obama's actual positions, rather the ones you people superimpose on him.

A lot of that, is because through ignorance or attitude, they won't or don't follow instructions by the police! Or, they are in the midst of criminal activity, and refuse to follow instructions!

I just came back from a cop funeral the other day, and it really hits home.

Re: Sheriffs blast Obama silence on cop deaths... 'I'll save you spot' at funerals..

The president isn't a puppet that talks about what I want to talk about or visit the funerals I think he should visit. I'm going to go to the news and flail my arms for attention.

Seeing as how there are 350 million Americans he's responsible for, his entire universe does not revolve around you.

well since the president is so apt to jump on the bandwagon that blames cops why can't he stand there and defend them when they are shot?
ol yea because that isn't politically expedient.

while this sheriff might be going a tad overboard he does have a point.

What poor poor white victims you are. The president listens to black people problems too, so he's racially divisive. I know you think that the president should side with law enforcement even when a law enforcement officer murders an unarmed black man in cold blood, but that's not really how the law or our nation works.

well so far that hasn't been the case. where the evidence is presented cops have been charged with murder.
where it has been lacking then they have been released as they should be. so you would be wrong.

Every president gets criticism from the other side, but with Obama the hyperbole had been so vile and so intense it can't stem from anywhere other than a racist place. Yes, he's a tyrant Anti-christ Kenyan Muslim whose sole purpose in life is to racially divide America and crown himself emperor.

you obviously didn't pay any attention to the vitriol spewed at bush while he was president but that doesn't surprise me.
ahhh yes if you don't agree with him because he is black then you must be a racist. what failure of a statement.

well he tried to be king but the courts wouldn't let him although I have to say they didn't go far enough in stopping him.

Stay butthurt with your fabricated grievances.

that pretty much sums up most liberals.

I have a spare ladder at my house if you decide you want to get down off your high horse there...getting nosebleeds yet?

Did you even read what I posted? Obama doesn't have to, and neither did other presidents, make a big deal about police deaths... its more that he more often comes to the defense of the lawless, the ones who are causing trouble, putting the rest of us in danger instead of defending the ones putting their lives on the line to protect our communities from those ones that would do us harm. Very poor analogy, btw, it bears not even faint resemblance to the sentiments expressed here. Even if you said we are all starving here at home and yet Obama jets off to Paris to have an extravagant feast, which would be closer to being similar to what was said, it still would not be a sufficient analogy.

I would suggest glasses, but I don't think the problem is with the eyes. Perhaps remove the blinders?

And to make an inexcusably offensive remark like your last statement shows one to be of little discernment and pretty much stuck in ones ways. Partisan cement, when it sets and cures, is hard to extricate oneself from I am guessing. Good luck with that.

Absolutely and well stated! :thumbs::thumbs:

Were the sheriffs black?!??

Some of them have been...and mostly very Pro-gun for citizen's safety.

LOL. This kind of proves my point. While visiting black people he's visiting "criminals" and ignoring all the nice white folk dying all over. Considering essentially every president in history has ignored or abused American blacks I don't think it's this horrible atrocity that the first black president puts a little emphasis on engaging them too.

That's an absolute lie. Engaging them? How about being divisive and furthering the lawlessness and ****ty life style?

How about trying not to be divisive on the topic of race? How about not sending federal investigators to try and ring a trumped up racial charge out of an already explosive situation? Why not side with law and order regardless of who it is? Why get involved with court cases involving people who could have been his son?

Seriously. I understand wanting to change the outlook for black youth. But where is the disdain for the get rich and die trying mentality of pop culture? Why isn't he demanding personal responsibility? There are 100 things he could do that I wouldn't necessarily see eye to eye with as a republican, but would at least give me faith that he isn't anything more than a political whore.

Yes indeed stonewall50....yes indeed!

Sad that so many in this country, enable, encourage and support lawlessness, by Blacks!

Lefties will bend over backwards to apologize for this scoundrel no matter what he does, eh?

So lets say Ben Carson becomes our second black president, but in reality our first true black president as Obama's mother was white. And let us say he is our first black Christian president and wants to engage Christians and bring religion, which has been badly denigrated in the past 50 years, back into the public square. You are gonna be alright with that too, right. I mean with worldwide atrocities being committed on Christians and many of them being African Christians, this would be fine, right? LOL

Ben Carson is 100 times better than obozo! It's a damn shame he isn't reaching the masses.

why would they even care what he thinks, he aint their friend. do they really want him to hold their hand? lol.

would they want dick nixon to pat them on the head?

Dick Nixon was very pro police and did many good things for America.

What poor poor white victims you are. The president listens to black people problems too, so he's racially divisive. I know you think that the president should side with law enforcement even when a law enforcement officer murders an unarmed black man in cold blood, but that's not really how the law or our nation works.

Every president gets criticism from the other side, but with Obama the hyperbole had been so vile and so intense it can't stem from anywhere other than a racist place. Yes, he's a tyrant Anti-christ Kenyan Muslim whose sole purpose in life is to racially divide America and crown himself emperor.

Oh, and no I do not think a president should push his religion on the nation. If you have some instances of Obama doing that let me know and be specific with your grievances.

Obozo doesn't just "listen" to Black problems, he injects "divisive speech and actions" into the mix. Where have you been when he is dividing America, adjusting your blinders?

He is and acts like a Muslim, not a Christian as he claims. Most of his words are lies, to pander to specific Lefty groups, all the while enjoying all the royalties and posh afforded to him by the white folks!
obozo chooses his words wisely....lying through his teeth the whole time!

The Sheriff's are right! You just can't stand hearing the Truth!

Last edited:
Re: Sheriffs blast Obama silence on cop deaths... 'I'll save you spot' at funera...

And there it is. You think this is about being s victim. You are so in love with the president that you aren't even remotely capable of understanding how divisive he is. How UNpresidential he has been. Need I direct you to Darren Wilson? Or trayvon Martin? How about the lovely comments Obama made in these incidents?

Again...Obama has NOT been a beacon of light and hope and fairness. He has been a beacon of division. That is truly sad too. And not because he "listens to black people," but because he CLAIMS to listen. He then pulls stunts like the above as a form of appeasement, and doesn't do ANYTHING about the real issues.

Absolutely correct!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

The president isn't a puppet that talks about what I want to talk about or visit the funerals I think he should visit. I'm going to go to the news and flail my arms for attention.

Seeing as how there are 350 million Americans he's responsible for, his entire universe does not revolve around you.

You are absolutely right. He decides for himself what he speaks about and which funerals he supports.

With that we can see what is important to him.

Oh, and no I do not think a president should push his religion on the nation. If you have some instances of Obama doing that let me know and be specific with your grievances.

Where did this happen?

Re: Sheriffs blast Obama silence on cop deaths... 'I'll save you spot' at funera...

Lol. If not ignoring the black community and not supporting police officers shooting unarmed and innocent men is being divisive then I guess you're right.

What it seems like the hyperbole crowd like yourself is really mad about is that he's black where black isn't wanted. White presidents ****ing over or ignoring minorities was never divisive, but when a black president engages everyone instead of only the people you think are important he's essentially the next Hitler.

Keep screaming at the top of your lungs about how atrocious everything is without providing any examples or reasoning to back it up. I'm not a big fan of Obama and I didn't vote for him but I also don't think he's the Muslim antichrist trying to destroy America from the inside.

How many random police funerals did Bush and Reagan go to?

Again, where did this happen?

1) I don't give a CRAP about attending funerals. That has nothing to do with anything, and honestly would make me feel that he was pandering even more. He is the POTUS. Why the hell should he be involved in a local incident?

2) Which brings us to the next bit:

WHY the hell was Zimmerman investigated by the FBI? You see...you are claiming he is looking for "justice" for blacks. Bull****. What injustice was done? Hm? The case was investigated? But the left didn't like the results. Reminds me of mike brown. Which leads me to the next bit:

3) Unarmed doesn't mean ****. If I tried: I could kill you with my bare hands, and you would have legitimate reason to shoot my ass dead too. Are you saying that being unarmed means you cannot possibly be a threat?

Or in your world is that not a threatening assault on someone?

Conclusion:

You have bought hook line and sinker into the pandering by Obama and the left. They don't give 2 ****s about black people. Kind of reminds me of Beyoncé and her husband (drug dealing thug turned multi millionaire musician) actually. Exploiting image to scam the people.

This isn't the 1960s. Nobody gives a **** what color your skin is. And we are sick of hearing how a 300 lb black "kid" is a victim for strong arming a convenience store and got shot for VIOLENTLY resisting arrest.

Had Obama stayed hands off with that bull****? Maybe used his sway to push for better inner city projects? Maybe not called trayvon his son BEFORE A RULING WAS OUT...I might not be as inclined to believe he is anything more than a race baiter like al sharpton.

The world is much better off with out him.

You are absolutely right. He decides for himself what he speaks about and which funerals he supports.

With that we can see what is important to him.

i dont want to be important to him, why would you?

Lol. If not ignoring the black community and not supporting police officers shooting unarmed and innocent men is being divisive then I guess you're right.

What it seems like the hyperbole crowd like yourself is really mad about is that he's black where black isn't wanted. White presidents ****ing over or ignoring minorities was never divisive, but when a black president engages everyone instead of only the people you think are important he's essentially the next Hitler.

Keep screaming at the top of your lungs about how atrocious everything is without providing any examples or reasoning to back it up. I'm not a big fan of Obama and I didn't vote for him but I also don't think he's the Muslim antichrist trying to destroy America from the inside.

How many random police funerals did Bush and Reagan go to?
That's just it....he doesn't engage everyone at all. He spouts off a lot of platitudes that mean nothing and panders to the Blacks and the Left in general. You are paying attention to his words, but not his actions. His actions do not support his bull****!

COP Lives Matter. Anyone that disagrees should have their 911 access denied.

Agreed!

You just don't seem to get it, do you? I am glad the president listens to black people. My beef is that, as you might put it, he disproportionately listens not just to black people, but to many of the bad role models in the black community, the thugs, the shake down artists, those who have gone up against authority, wrongly. Prof. Gates, M Brown, Trayvon...Sharpton, Jackson, Rev Wright. It encourages the wrong types and the wrong types of behavior, Beyonce's halftime show honoring more murderous thugs is the tip of a bumper crop from the seeds of divisiveness he has sewn in these last 7 years.

He is the president of all the people, not just the black people. He should speak up heartily when Asians or Hispanic folk or White People are unjustly treated/injured by authorities of by even by his own client groups. He most certainly should have spoken out when Kathryn Steinle was shot dead by that no good piece of excrement border hopping criminal thug, deported 5 times before he shot her dead in an unprovoked attack in San Francisco.

Because he is beholden to his client communities, the illegal immigration groups...oops, undocumented unfortunates from someplace else other than here types, the shadowy hordes streaming over our borders swamping the services in our border communities..but whom just might, presumably will one day vote for democrats. He cannot speak out for an unfortunate white girl, especially when it would go against a fellow leftist client community, not when it would highlight the barriers to law enforcement that sanctuary cities impose. Nor can he speak out lest it emphasize the after affects when our own people are not only not protected, but are harmed. Shame on a low down dirty, cowardly president who would not defend the innocent because of his one sided politics.

By the way, if the "unarmed black man" happened to be one huge black man with, actually, two big arms that was wrestling, trying to use his size to overwhelm a police office, to get that officer's gun... who but a stark raving crazy would even try to do that...this after he had just committed a strong armed robbery ... this was not cold blood. But how long did it take for us to find that out? Same with Trayvon, pinning Zimmerman down, banging his head against the pavement... he was "unarmed" too. Unarmed does in no way imply they are not dangerous.

You spout off about how sensitive we poor white victims are, and yet you squeal like a little girl if anyone tries to tell the truth about Obama. If you paid attention through any of the GW Bush presidency you saw as much or more vileness spewed by the left, because you can cartoon caricature a white guy, especially a white president that the left doesnt like, can call or draw him to look like a monkey. You can have films made in which he is assassinated, you can create any story you feel like about him using every foul name in the book, even the ridiculous such as, according to one of my liberal friends, "...he always has a smirk, and those thin lips..." Or if you lived through the Reagan presidency, it was constant harping on how dumb he was, a two bit actor, asleep most the time and senile... and yet he is the best president we have had in minimum 60-70 years [ longer if you know history and FDR ]... so quit your projecting that waaah wah wah cry baby wailing when someone has the temerity to justly criticize the current boob-in-chief.

Ummm... show me anything I have fabricated. C'mon, you can do it... at least try.

No no no no, not so fast Hoss, you dont get to pick and choose, just like you won't let my side pick and choose, who you think a president should engage with, or should be allowed to be engaged with. That is rank hypocrisy on open display right there, lets put that on blast for all to see... you dont like religious folk in the public square, but if black thugs are well represented, so be it.

Wow, how delightfully disingenuous your pretenses are exposed to be.

1) I don't give a CRAP about attending funerals. That has nothing to do with anything, and honestly would make me feel that he was pandering even more. He is the POTUS. Why the hell should he be involved in a local incident?

2) Which brings us to the next bit:

WHY the hell was Zimmerman investigated by the FBI? You see...you are claiming he is looking for "justice" for blacks. Bull****. What injustice was done? Hm? The case was investigated? But the left didn't like the results. Reminds me of mike brown. Which leads me to the next bit:

3) Unarmed doesn't mean ****. If I tried: I could kill you with my bare hands, and you would have legitimate reason to shoot my ass dead too. Are you saying that being unarmed means you cannot possibly be a threat?

Or in your world is that not a threatening assault on someone?

Conclusion:

You have bought hook line and sinker into the pandering by Obama and the left. They don't give 2 ****s about black people. Kind of reminds me of Beyoncé and her husband (drug dealing thug turned multi millionaire musician) actually. Exploiting image to scam the people.

This isn't the 1960s. Nobody gives a **** what color your skin is. And we are sick of hearing how a 300 lb black "kid" is a victim for strong arming a convenience store and got shot for VIOLENTLY resisting arrest.

Had Obama stayed hands off with that bull****? Maybe used his sway to push for better inner city projects? Maybe not called trayvon his son BEFORE A RULING WAS OUT...I might not be as inclined to believe he is anything more than a race baiter like al sharpton.

Indeed...obama is the biggest, most visible, race baiter of them all.....with a huge chip on his shoulder!

i dont want to be important to him, why would you?

Nobody was talking about you personally.

You just don't seem to get it, do you? I am glad the president listens to black people. My beef is that, as you might put it, he disproportionately listens not just to black people, but to many of the bad role models in the black community, the thugs, the shake down artists, those who have gone up against authority, wrongly. Prof. Gates, M Brown, Trayvon...Sharpton, Jackson, Rev Wright. It encourages the wrong types and the wrong types of behavior, Beyonce's halftime show honoring more murderous thugs is the tip of a bumper crop from the seeds of divisiveness he has sewn in these last 7 years.

He is the president of all the people, not just the black people. He should speak up heartily when Asians or Hispanic folk or White People are unjustly treated/injured by authorities of by even by his own client groups. He most certainly should have spoken out when Kathryn Steinle was shot dead by that no good piece of excrement border hopping criminal thug, deported 5 times before he shot her dead in an unprovoked attack in San Francisco.

Because he is beholden to his client communities, the illegal immigration groups...oops, undocumented unfortunates from someplace else other than here types, the shadowy hordes streaming over our borders swamping the services in our border communities..but whom just might, presumably will one day vote for democrats. He cannot speak out for an unfortunate white girl, especially when it would go against a fellow leftist client community, not when it would highlight the barriers to law enforcement that sanctuary cities impose. Nor can he speak out lest it emphasize the after affects when our own people are not only not protected, but are harmed. Shame on a low down dirty, cowardly president who would not defend the innocent because of his one sided politics.

By the way, if the "unarmed black man" happened to be one huge black man with, actually, two big arms that was wrestling, trying to use his size to overwhelm a police office, to get that officer's gun... who but a stark raving crazy would even try to do that...this after he had just committed a strong armed robbery ... this was not cold blood. But how long did it take for us to find that out? Same with Trayvon, pinning Zimmerman down, banging his head against the pavement... he was "unarmed" too. Unarmed does in no way imply they are not dangerous.

You spout off about how sensitive we poor white victims are, and yet you squeal like a little girl if anyone tries to tell the truth about Obama. If you paid attention through any of the GW Bush presidency you saw as much or more vileness spewed by the left, because you can cartoon caricature a white guy, especially a white president that the left doesnt like, can call or draw him to look like a monkey. You can have films made in which he is assassinated, you can create any story you feel like about him using every foul name in the book, even the ridiculous such as, according to one of my liberal friends, "...he always has a smirk, and those thin lips..." Or if you lived through the Reagan presidency, it was constant harping on how dumb he was, a two bit actor, asleep most the time and senile... and yet he is the best president we have had in minimum 60-70 years [ longer if you know history and FDR ]... so quit your projecting that waaah wah wah cry baby wailing when someone has the temerity to justly criticize the current boob-in-chief.

Ummm... show me anything I have fabricated. C'mon, you can do it... at least try.

No no no no, not so fast Hoss, you dont get to pick and choose, just like you won't let my side pick and choose, who you think a president should engage with, or should be allowed to be engaged with. That is rank hypocrisy on open display right there, lets put that on blast for all to see... you dont like religious folk in the public square, but if black thugs are well represented, so be it.

Wow, how delightfully disingenuous your pretenses are exposed to be.

What a stellar and truthful indictment, of the failure of the obama Presidency!

Outstanding post! :applaud:applaud:applaud:applaud:applaud

you dont know whats in their heart.

well he was a "Gentle Giant", lol

good point

where is the outrage for the Victims of Black Crime? because i suspect that happens 100's of times more often than rogue cops victimizing blacks here and there.

Victims of black on black crime DON'T count. Pandering liberal panty wastes can't use them to gain political points and win elections. Period. And the scary part? It is hard to tell if they aren't smart enough to tell that their policies are hurting their constituents or if they just don't care.

1) Presidents being monsters for not visiting police funerals is the topic of the thread. I suggest you remember that.

2) Random and unsubstantiated conspiracy theory involving the president.

3) Nope. I do find it interesting how passionate and unequivocably you label all of these black people violent criminals who definitely deserved to be shot, when you weren't there.

Look, bud, I don't really give a **** about your conspiracy theories. You're free to ramble on about how Obama clearly loves violent criminals and hates cops, I'm not really interested in your conjecture until you can provide some facts. I just want to remind you that if it were a white president engaging the white community about their anger of how many unarmed white people were being gunned down, you wouldn't be so melodramatic.

He was responding to wide spread outrage from the black community, so if you have a problem, it's with the black community, though I suspect it's just with black people in general.

1) And it is stupid. I was in agreement with YOU that that was stupid. I suggest you remember THAT.

2) Really? So the FBI didn't get involved in cases that it had no business being involved in? Like investigating a hate crime on a man who was already cleared of any wrong doing in a court of law? Please...

3) I find it interesting how you ignore the basic facts of the case and focus purely on unsubstantiated race baiting to further the victim mentality, rather than foster a community of personal responsibility where when one LIVES like a criminal piece of ****...one stands a good chance of dying like one.

Ever seen my name is earl?

I want YOU to recognize that if Obama were addressing the actual problem in the black community instead of pandering...I would respect him. But I'm not the one prostrating myself in front of this liberal God worshipping his holiness for bringing peace and unity as if he has done ANYTHING but cause more problems in the community.

But woah is him right. He is just another black victim of the white republicans who want to keep him down right? Never mind he is the most powerful man on earth and had the ability to rise above the race bating bull****? Right. He got his peace prize after all.

Ps

Congrats on the straw man. Which one? That it bothers me that he is responding to the black community outrage. He SHOULD. My problem is how he did it. Period.

The world is much better off with out him.

The sad part is that he was raised in that system. And nothing will be done. The race baiters will destroy personal responsibility.

When he takes such a public stand on people killed by cops before there is even a trial to not take a stand when cops are killed speaks volumes about Obama's agenda...

The police are becoming unhinged attention whores.

They just want the same respect that thugs that attack cops get... but Obama is scraping the bottom of the scumbag barrel so we won't hold our breath.

Where do you get your information... or do you just FEEL its so?

He HATES cops VEHEMENTLY...

Being a police officer still isn't in the top 10 most dangerous jobs in America and it's not getting worse. I'm sorry that you're upset that he hasn't politicized police deaths enough, but throwing a public tantrum because your issue isn't getting enough attention doesn't mean he doesn't care about it or is actively fighting against it. It's kind of like saying "How dare Obama have dinner last night when MY issue hasn't been addressed yet. He obviously doesn't care about my issue."

How many random police officer funerals did Bush visit? Clinton? Reagan? Any of the past presidents? What this really is about is outrage that attention is finally being given to the disproportionate number of unarmed blacks that are being shot by police. I'm sorry that you're upset, but when group X gets more attention than you, it doesn't mean you're being ignored or plotted against. The universe does not revolve around this issue, but then again, it's never really been about Obama's actual positions, rather the ones you people superimpose on him.

Were Clinton and Reagan making comments about criminals that were killed or try to invoke sympathy for them? No? Right... no, so your comparison is idiotic.

So is everyone else.

I would argue that the others are far more unhinged...

Back
Top Bottom