• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

School disrupted Because a boy "feels like a girl".

I doubt its a "surge" of hormones and more likely a slower Damming effect that eventually leads thats considered "crossed over" It probably happens more after birth than during pregnancy im guessing. If you snuck testosterone in to an effiminate guys consumption without them knowing (and they didnt panic) i bet they would naturally morph into something more "manly-man"-like. (I wouldnt sneak medications into anyone's consumption though)

"The research makes it very clear that in a male that suffers from transgenderism there was too little testosterone during the development of the brain causing the gender identity of the brain to develop differently." What I also find interesting is that over the years, you have gone from completely rejecting research on this topic, to agreeing with it.

You really need to read more carefully, Then I wouldn't have to keep correcting you as I do. The cause is that a hormonal surge occurs, inconsistent with one's anatomy. Thus far, when research has been done on whether estrogen containing chemicals could have caused this differentiation, there is no current evidence that there is.

There. You have been corrected again.

Which is it captain?

I doubt its a "surge" of hormones and more likely a slower Damming effect that eventually leads thats considered "crossed over" It probably happens more after birth than during pregnancy im guessing. If you snuck testosterone in to an effiminate guys consumption without them knowing (and they didnt panic) i bet they would naturally morph into something more "manly-man"-like. (I wouldnt sneak medications into anyone's consumption though)

Is what we call "effeminate" really related hormones? Is it hormonesthat make boys want to play with trucks and girls want to play with dolls? Ithink a lot of this stuff is conditioning

Is what we call "effeminate" really related hormones? Is it hormonesthat make boys want to play with trucks and girls want to play with dolls? Ithink a lot of this stuff is conditioning

i think its just a portion of it but not the "be-all". I think if your dad is Macho Man Randy Savage and you were raised by him then subconciously your brain would make more testosterone. (kinda sorta how testosterone is naturally risen in prison) I think if your dad is Christopher Lowell then the act of emulating him over time will eventually yield less.

Elements in food or drink consumption possibly compounds the effects to extreme if you add in a testosterone blocker or something that acts as artificial estrogen.

I think its a mix of conditioning and ingestion with maybe a tinnnnny bit genetic predisposition. (Sorta how I dont think people are born gay or straight, I think they are born non-sexual)

Its probably mostly conditioning. I dunno lets give some hanging tree sloths some steroids and see what happens? jk. Train them to slap eachother in the face in order to get fed and see which ones are quickest to slap eachother around? :S hormone vs conditioning

i think its just a portion of it but not the "be-all". I think if your dad is Macho Man Randy Savage and you were raised by him then subconciously your brain would make more testosterone. (kinda sorta how testosterone is naturally risen in prison) I think if your dad is Christopher Lowell then the act of emulating him over time will eventually yield less.
So you believe you pick up testosterone from outside sources? I am not sure that can happen.

Elements in food or drink consumption possibly compounds the effects to extreme if you add in a testosterone blocker or something that acts as artificial estrogen.
And you think the effect is proximity testosterone uptake from men in your life? How does it work?

I think its a mix of conditioning and ingestion with maybe a tinnnnny bit genetic predisposition. (Sorta how I dont think people are born gay or straight, I think they are born non-sexual)
I think ingestion would be more influential than genetics, but I personally believe conditioning plays the largest role in whether a man is "effeminate" or not. Idon't think that has much to do with nature. As for sexuality, that's a completely separate issue.

Its probably mostly conditioning. I dunno lets give some hanging tree sloths some steroids and see what happens? jk. Train them to slap eachother in the face in order to get fed and see which ones are quickest to slap eachother around? :S hormone vs conditioning

I Honestly don'tthink hormones play much time in personality.

So you believe you pick up testosterone from outside sources? I am not sure that can happen.

And you think the effect is proximity testosterone uptake from men in your life? How does it work?

I think ingestion would be more influential than genetics, but I personally believe conditioning plays the largest role in whether a man is "effeminate" or not. Idon't think that has much to do with nature. As for sexuality, that's a completely separate issue.

I Honestly don'tthink hormones play much time in personality.

You dont pick up the testosterone through osmosis. Being near primal men would alter your state of mind. And your state of mind would subconsciously make more or less testosterone. If you are put into a war camp where all the prisoners were forced to fight eachother every day your body is going to automatically respond by making more man juice go to your brain.

You dont pick up the testosterone through osmosis. Being near primal men would alter your state of mind. And your state of mind would subconsciously make more or less testosterone.
I don'tthink you quite understand this. So called "macho" men are generally extremely insecure, and act in such a way to fit in or be accepted by others. To methis makes them omega.

If you are put into a war camp where all the prisoners were forced to fight eachother every day your body is going to automatically respond by making more man juice go to your brain.

Not exactly what occurs in prison. Some gothe dominate way and others go the other.

I don'tthink you quite understand this. So called "macho" men are generally extremely insecure, and act in such a way to fit in or be accepted by others. To methis makes them omega.

Not exactly what occurs in prison. Some gothe dominate way and others go the other.

I never said they didnt also go the other way. But it would be easier to build muscle inside of prison than outside assuming you werent using testosterone supplements. Your body is going to naturally start producing more testosterone to meet the environment. (unless you go the other way and become someones prison bitch, or stay neutral because you know you are in and comfortable with a crowd that you feel safe with)

I never said they didnt also go the other way.
Well admitting that undermines your position. The fact that it goes the other way really indicates that environment is irrelevant. Who is to say that the people that go the other way in jail don't share a trait with men that aren't incarcerated that are so called "gender confused?"

You also failed to define gender confusion. Earlier you made mention of two men that have different interests. Are interests indicative of gender confusion is so explain.

But it would be easier to build muscle inside of prison than outside assuming you werent using testosterone supplements. Your body is going to naturally start producing more testosterone to meet the environment. (unless you go the other way and become someones prison bitch, or stay neutral because you know you are in and comfortable with a crowd that you feel safe with)
That really serves to undermine your point.

Well admitting that undermines your position. The fact that it goes the other way really indicates that environment is irrelevant. Who is to say that the people that go the other way in jail don't share a trait with men that aren't incarcerated that are so called "gender confused?"

You also failed to define gender confusion. Earlier you made mention of two men that have different interests. Are interests indicative of gender confusion is so explain.

That really serves to undermine your point.

Not really you are taking it as "The extreme, one, awnser" instead of one of the many possible parts of it.

Actually no, I am pointing out biology controls hormones, and not environment. The existence of the variable supports this.

of course biology does. And envoroment can alter state of mind. What your mind thinks of as reality starts to act upon it, including changes to your body. But that is a change from the inside within the workings of post body process functions. But if say, a stray chemical in some product blocks the majority of your testosteryone you then its going to take A ****LOAD of force of will and existance in the primal side of earth to combat it and push it back the other way. (unless you become prey)

Things that may increase testosterone (im not sure im just guessing)

Drinking heavier amounts of water and sweating a whole lot more.

Activating a muscle to the state of burn and repair and recovery mode for more than 1 day (muscle burn that lasts 2 days)

Getting bruised.

Being angry or triumphant.

Being so exhuasted you can barely breath.

Keeping most your sperm in your balls so your body doesnt have to worry about making the extra sex juice all the time.

Getting your hands on a mate.

Eating too much meat?

Things that may increase testosterone (im not sure im just guessing)

Drinking heavier amounts of water and sweating a whole lot more.

Activating a muscle to the state of burn and repair and recovery mode for more than 1 day (muscle burn that lasts 2 days)

Getting bruised.

Being angry or triumphant.

Being so exhuasted you can barely breath.

Keeping most your sperm in your balls so your body doesnt have to worry about making the extra sex juice all the time.

Getting your hands on a mate.

Eating too much meat?
But what does this have to do with gender confusion?

Which is it captain?

You need to read more carefully. Tell me what is different in those two posts, because they are not only completely different, but they are discussing two different things.

Your attempts at playing "gotcha" are failing miserably because instead of actually reading what is being written, you are looking for errors, of which there are none.

What you "doubt" is completely irrelevant, since research shows that what you "doubt" is true. Also, research has shown that giving hormones that match a person's anatomical sex, does NOT work in resolving this issue. So, you are wrong on both counts.

Students protest transgender classmate's use of girl's locker room | Fox News

Sad day for America when people are so insane that they put up with crossdressers appropriating the tiny few who actually have genitalia based gender issues. I cant believe some people would be on the boys side to go get naked with girls based on his opinion. I cant believe the school would be idiotic enough to actually give him permission.
That's a neat trick. I'll have to try that at the gym.

You need to read more carefully. Tell me what is different in those two posts, because they are not only completely different, but they are discussing two different things.

Your attempts at playing "gotcha" are failing miserably because instead of actually reading what is being written, you are looking for errors, of which there are none.

Ya, at first you claim it was a lack of a hormone, in the other you say it's a surge of hormones... Good way to play it both ways.

Ya, at first you claim it was a lack of a hormone, in the other you say it's a surge of hormones... Good way to play it both ways.

Post both so I can demonstrate that you are absolutely wrong because each was discussed in different contexts. Come on, Bman. Post them. I'm looking forward to proving you wrong and watching you refuse to admit it.

Post both so I can demonstrate that you are absolutely wrong because each was discussed in different contexts. Come on, Bman. Post them. I'm looking forward to proving you wrong and watching you refuse to admit it.

I did post both, post 302.

The best part was, when I pointed out that if it was a hormonal imbalance you had also said that hormones was not the issue.

Lmao... Like I said before, when you have to tell more than 5 people that what you said was not what you said, it's not the comprehension issue that you wish it was.

I did post both, post 302.

The best part was, when I pointed out that if it was a hormonal imbalance you had also said that hormones was not the issue.

Lmao... Like I said before, when you have to tell more than 5 people that what you said was not what you said, it's not the comprehension issue that you wish it was.

And as I said then, those were two completely different contexts. One was discussing what happens in the womb, the other is what happens when a treatment is attempted. Completely different contexts and subjects... as I predicted and as I showed you before. You lost then, you lose now. Either you don't have any understanding of the issue, are unable to follow the conversation, or are trying desperately to play "gotcha" and failing completely to do so. Which is it?

Back
Top Bottom