• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Romney VP Nominee Will Be...

Holy ****. A pretty good thread has gotten turned into a tard fight.

I agree..its been dreailed..

again...

Col Allen West I think would be a great choice.. or Condi or Chris Christy..

I agree..its been dreailed..

again...

Col Allen West I think would be a great choice.. or Condi or Chris Christy..
If you only realized the socio-political distance between Condi and West.....

face palm.

If you only realized the socio-political distance between Condi and West.....

face palm.

i'd say his picks are based on his opinion of the people, not on their politics.

i'd say his picks are based on his opinion of the people, not on their politics.

Thank You.. exactly.. I want a decent person who can help us get rid of the plague called Obama

anything would be an upgrade over Biden.. and anything to get Obama back to Chicago

LOL....and he agrees with you! The politics of those individuals is an afterthought, if thought about at all.

It is all about the image......not the politics, their ideology....that will cause him to vote them into POLITICAL office.

Thank You.. exactly.. I want a decent person who can help us get rid of the plague called Obama

anything would be an upgrade over Biden.. and anything to get Obama back to Chicago

We aren't voting for a guy to share a beer with, our next fishing buddy, or a new friend, he's a politician given power to assist in running out country. Vote for their politics not on "he seems like a guy I'd like to have a beer with."

We aren't voting for a guy to share a beer with, our next fishing buddy, or a new friend, he's a politician given power to assist in running out country. Vote for their politics not on "he seems like a guy I'd like to have a beer with."

OK.. I agree....and whats your point?... we need to get rid of the plague of Obama.. do you have any idea how nuts and radical this POS Obama really is.. you do know he tought Alinsky's rules...

OK.. I agree....and whats your point?... we need to get rid of the plague of Obama.. do you have any idea how nuts and radical this POS Obama really is.. you do know he tought Alinsky's rules...

For some reason, I doubt you've even read Alinsky.

So.....thoughts on who Romney's nominee WILL be if not "should" be?

Anyone think Romney already pretty much has someone in mind or are they playing the field a bit right now, waiting to see whose going to be most advantageous right up to the last minute?

Did you even address my implied question. Nope, you didn't.

I saw your snarky remark.. if thats what your flowery posts was...

so tell me about Alinsky and Obama..statrt a thread...

but this is not the thead for your dumb snarky "question"...

so tell me about Alinsky and Obama..

It's not my job to educate you. It's your job to educate yourself as to make better arguments. You can probably find Alinsky's book at any Barnes and Noble near you, at your local library, or order it from Amazon.

I still say Pawlenty or Portman, unless he can find another boring white guy who's last name starts with a P. :shrug:

so tell me about Alinsky and Obama..statrt a thread...

but this is not the thead for your dumb snarky "question"...
Wow... you bring up Alinsky, you are challenged about your knowledge about Alinsky, you call that "snarky"....and then you challenge knowledge about Alinsky of the "snark"!

You go on and on without any self examination of your own comments!

Wow.

It's not my job to educate you. It's your job to educate yourself as to make better arguments. You can probably find Alinsky's book at any Barnes and Noble near you, at your local library, or order it from Amazon.

its with my copy of prarie fire.. but thanks for the info..LOL
if I need a thimble of knowledge Ill give ya shout..

Wow... you bring up Alinsky, you are challenged about your knowledge about Alinsky, you call that "snarky"....and then you challenge knowledge about Alinsky of the "snark"!

You go on and on without any self examination of your own comments!

Wow.

Hysteria...

please ..Lets keep this thread to the subject.. Id have no issue discussing Obama and Alinsky.. but this is not the thread..

Hysteria...

please ..Lets keep this thread to the subject.. Id have no issue discussing Obama and Alinsky.. but this is not the thread..
The issue is your rampant hypocrisy which you can't recognize.

And to top it off, you are now complaining about "getting off topic" while previously bringing up Alinsky!

LOL!

But as I said, please....continue.

Last edited:
The issue is your rampant hypocrisy which you can't recognize.

And to top it off, you are now complaining about "getting off topic" while previously bringing up Alinsky!

LOL!

But as I said, please....continue.

and I said we need to stay on subject.. my point on Alinsky was he another of the radicals that shapped Obama and my point is "anyone but Obama"... we need to get rid of Obama.. period..Obama carred Rules around with him during the campaign..

Now please ,, if you want to discuss this start a thread...

again.. Id be happy with Col Allen West, Condi or Christy

and I said we need to stay on subject.. my point on Alinsky was he another of the radicals that shapped Obama and my point is "anyone but Obama"... we need to get rid of Obama.. period..Obama carred Rules around with him during the campaign..

Now please ,, if you want to discuss this start a thread...

again.. Id be happy with Col Allen West, Condi or Christy
And yet, I already went over the fact that you don't care about their politics, you confirmed that.

You bring up topics you can't discuss and refuse to talk about the topic at hand....topics YOU brought up.

All this is to you is personality. You talk about the "radicals" in Obama's past while preferring the VERY radical West....and equating him to Condi.

Like I said, it is entertaining.

So.....thoughts on who Romney's nominee WILL be if not "should" be?

Anyone think Romney already pretty much has someone in mind or are they playing the field a bit right now, waiting to see whose going to be most advantageous right up to the last minute?

I'm sure Romeny's staff has a list of potential candidates. He's probably narrowed it down by now and will select the VP according to their ability to pull votes in various political areas. Romney will pick the one most likely to help him were he falls short.

I, personally, would like to see Condi Rice, but she says she won't accept. She has experience and great credintials. If asked she might feel she's done her "public service" time and . Or she might change her mind and be lured back with "her country needs her".

If she won't do it then Pawlenty or Ryan would be my second choice.

Apparently he's a radical that shaped the Tea Party....

Though Newt Gingrich often compares President Barack Obama to radical community organizer Saul Alinsky, Gingrich and the tea party have adopted Alinsky's tactics, the Christian Science Monitor claims. FreedomWorks, the tea party group headed by former Republican House Leader Dick Armey, gives copies of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals to its leaders. "His tactics when it comes to grass-roots organizing are incredibly effective," FreedomWorks spokesman Adam Brandon told the Wall Street Journal.

Apparently he's a radical that shaped the Tea Party....

This is hooey. The folks that belong to the Tea Party are not radical or even close.

Allen West isn't either. Man take off your aluminum foil hat and put down your Demo Talking Points Sheet.

There might be some in the Tea Party that are off the charts NutsZoids but claiming the Tea Party Movement radical is just as NutZoid.

Every "group" has it's share, but the majority are regular folks that are fed up with over taxation, massive spending and expanding govt control of their lives.

Back
Top Bottom