• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"Romnesia".

he doesnt need to be defended... if you dont agree with him on an issue thats an opinion..

It'd be a lot easier to agree or disagree with him if he'd stand pat on one position on any subject.

False, Obama has and had a body of work that informed us as well.

I know thats why he is losing ....we all see it NOW... but not before the election

It'd be a lot easier to agree or disagree with him if he'd stand pat on one position on any subject.

whine away.... its priceless...

I do, obviously, since I'm voting for the man.

Either defend your candidate or get the **** out of my thread.

wow for a Gary Johnson lover, you sure seem to be upset by taking Obama to task..

Im not buying it..

wow for a Gary Johnson lover, you sure seem to be upset by taking Obama to task..

Im not buying it..

I don't care what you 'buy', trash. Defend your candidate or concede that he's indefensible.

I don't care what you 'buy', trash. Defend your candidate or concede that he's indefensible.

Your breaking of all decency here is all I need to know.. where is a mod???

you have proven my points so thank you..

Your breaking of all decency here is all I need to know.. where is a mod???

you have proven my points so thank you..

The next time you insinuate I'm something I'm not - the next time you try to bully me - I'll do a Hell of a lot more than call you 'trash', trash.

I couldn't agree with you more.

I think the 4 dead Americans in Libya cant trust Obama for their lives.. sadly and tragically..God Bless them..

The next time you insinuate I'm something I'm not - the next time you try to bully me - I'll do a Hell of a lot more than call you 'trash', trash.

Like what?

Im on a debate site debating your bogus faux outage on a subject its proven Obama has flip flopped on.....

Last edited:
I think the 4 dead Americans in Libya cant trust Obama for their lives.. sadly and tragically..God Bless them..

Unlike the 3,000 that died under Bush in an attack the State Department had been warning about for months, of course.

…What's wrong? Can't defend your guy, so you have to resort to tearing the other guy down? ...

Kinda weird you ask such a question…Obama comes out and can’t defend himself so he goes making up words, ‘Romnesia’, to do what?...tear down the other guy? And YOU condone this?

And Biden is doing the same with the ‘etchy-sketchy’ comment today…to do what?...tear down the other guy? And YOU condone this?

What is wrong indeed…

Unlike the 3,000 that died under Bush in an attack the State Department had been warning about for months, of course.

I was in NYC in downtown on9/11... I had my life changed.... how about you?...I thank GWB for protecting me since Clinton did not after the first WTC attack....the first WTC atack was not a simple warning.. Clinton failed us..

In other news.. I hope you had fun

By the way, I find it incredible that conservatives feel the need to attack Obama when I attack Romney, when (A) I'm a Gary Johnson voter, and (B) I don't care.

What's wrong? Can't defend your guy, so you have to resort to tearing the other guy down? You sure as **** can't attack Governor Johnson, who runs roughshod all over your pathetic excuse for a nominee.

Speaking of third-party candidates, I heard that Jill Stein was arrested trying to participate in the most recent presidential debate. Only 2 candidates allowed to debate is further proof of a corrupted political system.

The election's in 18 days. It's incredible that the incumbent president is slipping in all the polls and yet his campaign is stressing Big Bird, contraception, binders and "romnesia". What about the economy, jobs, the price of gas, terrorism, the war in Afghanistan, Benghazi, Iran...Does he really think this is going to appeal to swing voters?

Don't look now, but the president is climbing in the polls. Except, of course, for Gallup, which seems to have gone on a meth binge.

I was in NYC on 9/11... I had my life changed.... how about you?...I thank GWB for protecting me since Clinton did not after the first WTC attack....

You thank Bush for protecting you, when we suffered not only the largest attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor, but also suffered a huge number of attacks overseas during his terms (even more than Obama). So much for your theory of Bush keeping you "safe".

gee wiz.. lets use your logic since defeatign your logic is very easy..

Libya we had multiple warning, had been atacked and requests made for more protection, so Obama PULLED security... but you blame GWB for 9/11 when nobody had any idea it could happen...

wow

ok so lets continue.. so Clinton passed on getting UBL, and after the first WTC attack did NOTHING.. called it a criminal act and not an act of war.. and never made HSD that has kept us safe and would have saved us for 9/11, that Obama is now is the benefactor of

wheres your logic now?

Last edited:
Kinda weird you ask such a question…Obama comes out and can’t defend himself so he goes making up words, ‘Romnesia’, to do what?...tear down the other guy? And YOU condone this?

And Biden is doing the same with the ‘etchy-sketchy’ comment today…to do what?...tear down the other guy? And YOU condone this?

What is wrong indeed…

I don't condone anything, because I'm not an Obama voter. I am, however, strongly anti-Romney. I don't like Obama, but he has a point. Sad that conservatives these days will whore themselves out like streetwalkers.

You thank Bush for protecting you, when we suffered not only the largest attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor, but also suffered a huge number of attacks overseas during his terms (even more than Obama). So much for your theory of Bush keeping you "safe".

wrong.......

I don't condone anything, because I'm not an Obama voter. I am, however, strongly anti-Romney. I don't like Obama, but he has a point. Sad that conservatives these days will whore themselves out like streetwalkers.

well either way I hope you had fun here... I wont remember you in a few days.. just like this epic thread..

Mod please

gee wiz.. lets use your logic since defeatign your logic is very easy..

Libya we had multiple warning, had been atacked and reeqeusts made for more protection, so Obama PULLED security... but you blkame GWB for 9/11 ehen nobody had any idea it could happen...

wow

ok so lets continue.. so Clinton passed on getting UBL, and after the frist WTC attack did NOTHING.. called ina criminal actr and nto an act of war.. and never made HSD that has kept us safe and would ahve saved us for 9/11

wheres your logic now?

Now let's list everything you said that is accurate:

wrong.......

OH, that's right. Bush wasn't president of the US as of September 11, 2001. He wasn't the Commander In-Chief of the US military, and wasn't responsible for the protection of the US. I forgot that didn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom