• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RNC might limit NBC access at their convention. Good! ABC and CBS should refuse to cover the convention.

Since NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN obviously work exclusively for the Democratic Party, it is rather moronic that any of them are given access. But that is the kind of stupidity I have come to expect from the Republicans these days. :rolleyes:

Good idea!

It would boost FOX's ratings even higher.

Don't NOBODY cover the thing, let Fox News have it all.
The other networks can afford to skip it.

guys. don't worry. the RNC is in good hands.

RNC might limit NBC access at their convention. Good! ABC and CBS should refuse to cover the convention.​

I doubt either of these will happen.

1. Besides the RNC not having a lot of control over who has access, it's unnecessary. NBC has already shot themselves in the foot with that whole Ronna thing.

2. Neither ABC nor CBS is going to refuse to cover the convention. Regardless the emotional reaction from people like the OP, those networks are in it for the money. They won't give that up.

I've better things to do than watch a gaggle of Trump Party [nee the Republican Party,] sycophants trying to one-up each other. There are better humor shows available.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

Since NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN obviously work exclusively for the Democratic Party, it is rather moronic that any of them are given access. But that is the kind of stupidity I have come to expect from the Republicans these days. :rolleyes:
You left out msnbc. At least you have helped me understand why you are so closed minded. Where do you get your news? Fox, newsmax?

RNC might limit NBC access at their convention. Good! ABC and CBS should refuse to cover the convention.​

I doubt either of these will happen.

1. Besides the RNC not having a lot of control over who has access, it's unnecessary. NBC has already shot themselves in the foot with that whole Ronna thing.

2. Neither ABC nor CBS is going to refuse to cover the convention. Regardless the emotional reaction from people like the OP, those networks are in it for the money. They won't give that up.
In it for the money, finally, some honesty from you. All networks work on the same theory, viewers, profits. So I guess the media being controlled by the libs is a fallacy?

In it for the money, finally, some honesty from you. All networks work on the same theory, viewers, profits. So I guess the media being controlled by the libs is a fallacy?
Perhaps networks, but not all the hosts, and not all the news agencies. For example, I'd say The Intercept is more about truth than money.

Wait, the. RNC is upset with the corporation that fired the person they just fired?

🤷

Good idea!

It would boost FOX's ratings even higher.
FOX has handily dumbed down 40 percent of American voters to the point of no return. That 40 percent love to vote for people they believe are their peers...and they are.

Truth has a liberal bias.

Democracy is in danger! Quick, everyone boycott providing coverage of the one of the two primary parties up for the vote. You know, for democracy

:::scratches head:::

Anyways, onto the actual topic, this seems like bluster from the GOP. Understandable bluster after the bullshit that happened over the past week with RRM, but bluster none the less. They want as much coverage of their convention as possible and aren’t going to shut out NBC.

Back
Top Bottom