• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicrats Are Decidedly Monstrous

H. E. Panqui

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
"Israel’s allowed to bomb an Iranian consulate, but Iran’s not allowed to strike back. The US is allowed to surround China with war machinery, but it would be World War Three if China ever tried to militarily encircle the US. NATO is allowed to expand to Russia’s doorstep and amass proxy forces on its border, but the last time Moscow placed a credible military threat anywhere near the United States, the US responded so aggressively that the world almost ended.

The “rules-based international order” that the US-centralized power structure purports to uphold just means an order in which the US makes up the rules and nations had better obey them. It means rules for thee but not for me....

...Democrats are currently committing genocide, pushing through terrifying NSA surveillance powers, and working to imprison a journalist for life for telling the truth about US war crimes, but it’s very important to support Biden because if Trump wins, fascism might come to America..."

[I expect a visit from Dave and The Dave Cluck Five] ;)

Last edited:
"Israel’s allowed to bomb an Iranian consulate, but Iran’s not allowed to strike back. The US is allowed to surround China with war machinery, but it would be World War Three if China ever tried to militarily encircle the US. NATO is allowed to expand to Russia’s doorstep and amass proxy forces on its border, but the last time Moscow placed a credible military threat anywhere near the United States, the US responded so aggressively that the world almost ended.

The “rules-based international order” that the US-centralized power structure purports to uphold just means an order in which the US makes up the rules and nations had better obey them. It means rules for thee but not for me....

...Democrats are currently committing genocide, pushing through terrifying NSA surveillance powers, and working to imprison a journalist for life for telling the truth about US war crimes, but it’s very important to support Biden because if Trump wins, fascism might come to America..."

Lots of words. What's your point?

Any country that wants to join NATO should have the opportunity to join NATO. Putin doesn't get to decide which countries choose to join NATO.

OP summary :

1. Post an OP with "Republicrats" in the title to indicate that you don't like either side.

2. Rip on Democrats.

3. Backhandedly praise the precious.

https://caitlinjohnstone.com.au/2024/04/18/rules-based-order-means-rules-for-thee-but-not-for-we/
That's one biased viewpoint. What's yours?

I'm not Dave and I have no feathers.

Any country that wants to join NATO should have the opportunity to join NATO. Putin doesn't get to decide which countries choose to join NATO.

Did you hear about any $ecret $quirrel 'regime-change operations' that the/?your stinking Republicrats funded to foist their Pro-NATO $hit puppets?

Republicrats... ugh...

That's one biased viewpoint. What's yours?

I agree with Caitlin here as does anyone with any sense of justice, intelligence, decency, etc...

What is your point, no laws would be better? What do you think would happen to any nation who crossed into our waters to 'surround' America? We should send ships out to greet them with a cheese board? We're not perfect in America but we certainly are no Russia or China.

Did you hear about any $ecret $quirrel 'regime-change operations' that the/?your stinking Republicrats funded to foist their Pro-NATO $hit puppets?

Republicrats... ugh...

Are you talking about that time that we helped Ukraine overthrow the Russian stooges that Moscow had bought off?

We're not perfect in America but we certainly are no Russia or China.

They seem to mind their business much better than your self-appointed Republicrat world-policeman... Russia and China are pikers as warmongers compared to the/?your Republicrat $hit puppets..... Don't you think?

Are you talking about that time that we helped Ukraine overthrow the Russian stooges that Moscow had bought off?

:rolleyes:

LOL! I sense you get a lot of your info, worldview, etc. from the same people who conducted Operation Condor, Operation Mockingbird, etc. operation$ galore and many more to be named much later [if ever] .. They still won't tell you the truth about the murder of the President 60 years ago!!!...[codename: TSA: They'll Swallow Anything]

But go ahead, let's see some evidence for your assertion above... I won't hold my breath...

LOL! I sense you get a lot of your info, worldview, etc. from the same people who conducted Operation Condor, Operation Mockingbird, etc. operation$ galore and many more to be named much later [if ever] .. They still won't tell you the truth about the murder of the President 60 years ago!!!...

But go ahead, let's see some evidence for your assertion above... I won't hold my breath...

So is that a yes?

3. Backhandedly praise the precious.

Who is 'the precious'?

Btw, I have REPEATEDLY made my honest opinion known as to the shit-headedness of the 'UNI-PARTY', the 'WAR PARTY', the stinking 'Republicrats'... I can honestly submit that I have not voted for a Republicrat for ?30 years and WILL NEVER AGAIN VOTE FOR 'IT'...

SURELY, you must understand that there are MILLIONS of people like me who are completely disgusted with ALL of these miserable Republicrats!?!

Thanks. Ime, with a little honest thought you can recover from PSS. [political stockholm syndrome]

Thanks.

Ill let you know if i discover a cure for know it all syndrome.

That sounds bad. Why would Israel strike a friendly friend of Biden like that for no reason?

That Republicrats are decidedly monstrous.
I was going to read your posts but then I noticed the numerous typos. It’s ‘Republicrat$’ yet you keep leaving out the dollar sign. After some thought, I decided that you are not serious and committed to your posts and therefore I should not be either.

That Republicrats are decidedly monstrous.
No doubt the system is now in ruins. It, at the very least, needs a monstrous overhaul. One thing is clear though, the answer is not an authoritarian Donald Trump in a loaded diaper!

Oh what a wicked web these monstrous gd fool Republicrats have weaved!

"Ukraine’s legislature advanced multiple new laws that tighten rules on conscription and extend military services for those already in uniform. The new rules angered some Ukrainian soldiers. On Thursday, the Ukrainian Rada passed a bill that tightened the requirement to register with conscription offices and increased punishment for those who fail to do so. Additionally, Ukrainian lawmakers removed a provision in the bill that would have granted relief to soldiers who have been in combat for 36 months.

The law requires Ukrainians at home and abroad to give updated information to conscription offices to receive government-issued driver’s licenses and to have documents processed. “The law will change the procedure for listing people in the military register, as well as the rules for conscription,” Pavlo Frolov, a lawmaker in President Zelensky’s Servant of the People party, said. “It will limit the possibilities of evading military service.”

To the surprise and dismay of Ukrainian soldiers, on Tuesday, the Rada stripped a provision in the law that would have ensured soldiers in combat for 36 months were rotated out. One Ukrainian woman said her husband, who is a soldier, was enraged by the law. The wife of a second soldier said, “You don’t have to be at war until you die, you need to know when your service ends...”

No doubt the system is now in ruins. It, at the very least, needs a monstrous overhaul. One thing is clear though, the answer is not an authoritarian Donald Trump in a loaded diaper!

At least three things are CRYSTAL CLEAR to me.. No Trump, No Biden, No Republicrats!

As Caitlin put it:

US Official Admits Ukraine Proxy War Failing to Weaken Russia” features an acknowledgement from Deputy Secretary of State Kurt Campbell that Russia has reconstituted nearly all of its military losses in Ukraine....It’s absolutely criminal how the west pushed this country into sacrificing a generation to a war they always knew was unwinnable..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom