• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin says he won’t deport U.S. diplomats as he looks to cultivate relations with Tru

Re: Putin says he won’t deport U.S. diplomats as he looks to cultivate relations with

Or... the party stopped representing the people to their satisfaction,

While true, that doesn't change that the party is the party and Trump really isn't part of it. They will try to figure out a way to both use him when it's convenient and grandstand against him when it's convenient.

For example, look how they are talking big on the Russian hacks, when Trump has always downplayed it.

Re: Putin says he won’t deport U.S. diplomats as he looks to cultivate relations with

While true, that doesn't change that the party is the party and Trump really isn't part of it. They will try to figure out a way to both use him when it's convenient and grandstand against him when it's convenient.

For example, look how they are talking big on the Russian hacks, when Trump has always downplayed it.

1. Trump had huge coat tails they did not expect.

2. Trump is massively popular with regular Americans... they voted him into office in a huge win.

3. Cantor. You remember him? These folks are at ever greater risk of being Cantorized if they don't deliver for Trump. They know it.

4. The party promised much of what Trump ran on... it's why they won the midterms in a huge way. They don't have excuses or anywhere to hide. Cantor anyone?

5. 25 Dem seats, and 10 of them in areas R's could easily win are up for grabs. Demokrats are going to vote for this stuff too... if they want to survive.

6. 27 of 60 D's remain after ObamaKare. That legistlation gutted the D party. Thanks Obama. Americans want that POS flushed.

7. The supposed Russian hacks of Podesta, a guy whose password was "password", and a party that denied FBI assistance is only an issue to the disheartened Leftists. It's a nothing issue come Jan 20. It will not stop the Trump Locomotive equipped with a universal politician crusher on the front.

8. Unlike Obama, Trump is a professional deal maker with 50-years experience.

9. Pence is a conduit to Congress. That was a ****ing brilliant choice for VP.

Grandstand? LOL... yep... they'll be in the Grandstands like Cantor if they think they can take on and deny the president with the Megafone his agenda.

PS. The party has its RINO's, and it has had those fearful of the DC media... but... Trump will give them a little bit of the overstock of spine he has.

Don't forget... Trump crushed the media along with both parties... he didn't play their game, he did not ask for permission... HE redefined how the modern game of politics is played, and that favors R's growing some spine.

Last edited:

1. Trump had huge coat tails they did not expect.

2. Trump is massively popular with regular Americans... they voted him into office in a huge win.

3. Cantor. You remember him? These folks are at ever greater risk of being Cantorized if they don't deliver for Trump. They know it.

4. The party promised much of what Trump ran on... it's why they won the midterms in a huge way. They don't have excuses or anywhere to hide. Cantor anyone?

5. 25 Dem seats, and 10 of them in areas R's could easily win are up for grabs. Demokrats are going to vote for this stuff too... if they want to survive.

6. 27 of 60 D's remain after ObamaKare. That legistlation gutted the D party. Thanks Obama. Americans want that POS flushed.

7. The supposed Russian hacks of Podesta, a guy whose password was "password", and a party that denied FBI assistance is only an issue to the disheartened Leftists. It's a nothing issue come Jan 20. It will not stop the Trump Locomotive equipped with a universal politician crusher on the front.

8. Unlike Obama, Trump is a professional deal maker with 50-years experience.

9. Pence is a conduit to Congress. That was a ****ing brilliant choice for VP.

Grandstand? LOL... yep... they'll be in the Grandstands like Cantor if they think they can take on and deny the president with the Megafone his agenda.

PS. The party has its RINO's, and it has had those fearful of the DC media... but... Trump will give them a little bit of the overstock of spine he has.

Don't forget... Trump crushed the media along with both parties... he didn't play their game, he did not ask for permission... HE redefined how the modern game of politics is played, and that favors R's growing some spine.

I'm not going to debate all the various points that aren't particularly relevant to what I'm saying. The fact is, the GOP isn't Trumps party. They did everything they could to undermine his candidacy and they will continue to have their own agenda, which is usually talking like they will do conservative reforms but never do it.

Was a fine eduction I provided you about American politics, wasn't it?

Here is a little more, as it seems you're just putting on your political training wheels.

"If Trump is attacking the R's they're not his party." (Quoting you)

Or... the party stopped representing the people to their satisfaction, and the other candidates during the primaries represented that faction and behavior, not the interests of The People. With that... The People... did believe Trump was their best shot at achieving their wishes, obviously... because he won!

Ever think of that?

Nope... you didn't.

Stick around, I'll help you understand American politics.

PS. I predicted it all after he threw his hat in the ring... including how he would deal with The Criminal Clintons.

You remind me of those first time voters that thought that Obama was going to do everything that he promised with his Hope campaign. I am sure that they believed it too. Yep they tried to tell me how Obama was going after the statues quo, "just wait' they said. I waited and.... nope he didnt do it. Now here you are telling me the exact same thing about trump. I bet that you were one of those Hope people weren't you? Now you think trump is your guy that is going to get it done.

BTW I am still laughing at the fact that you used to be a Lib and probably voted for Obama.

Back
Top Bottom