• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin´s fav. philosopher A. Dugin about The Black Africans I Why so many Black Africans are in love with Moscow empire ?

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Putin´s fav. philosopher A. Dugin about The Black Africans. Why so many Black Africans are in love with Moscow empire ?

1692562167684.jpeg

Putin´s fav. philosopher A. Dugin about The Black Africans. Why so many Black Africans are in love with Moscow empire ?

View attachment 67463929

Because nobody gives a shit what Dugin thinks, especially compared to decades of the US aiding regimes like Apartheid South Africa and European colonialism.

Because nobody gives a shit what Dugin thinks
you must be joking , right ?

Aleksandr Dugin, ideologist of Kremlin and Moscow fascism: person who insists on killing Ukrainians

you must be joking , right ?

Aleksandr Dugin, ideologist of Kremlin and Moscow fascism: person who insists on killing Ukrainians

Very few people in Africa cares about a war half a world away. His opinions don’t mean a thing to them.

Because nobody gives a shit what Dugin thinks, especially compared to decades of the US aiding regimes like Apartheid South Africa and European colonialism.

The Africans who get beaten up by Russian racist gangs care.

So, right through from Amnesty in 2003 right up to another report in 2023, it seems you are posting lies again to protect Russia. When I worked in Nigeria in the 90's I met many profs and educators who had trained in Russia. They used to go back to visit and spoke well of Soviet Russia.

Putin's Russia is a different place for them. Very few of them have ever been back once Putin freed up and encouraged the Nationalist cause in Russia.

The Africans who get beaten up by Russian racist gangs care.

So, right through from Amnesty in 2003 right up to another report in 2023, it seems you are posting lies again to protect Russia. When I worked in Nigeria in the 90's I met many profs and educators who had trained in Russia. They used to go back to visit and spoke well of Soviet Russia.

Putin's Russia is a different place for them. Very few of them have ever been back once Putin freed up and encouraged the Nationalist cause in Russia.

Unfortunately for you, that still can’t change the facts that the vast majority of people in Africa just don’t care about their age old oppressors screaming at them to hate Russia.

the facts that the vast majority of people in Africa just don’t care about their age old oppressors screaming at them to hate Russia.

Bold claim.

Prove your facts or it's just your usual resort to juvenile statements about crying / rage / etc

I want to see your evidence that the vast majority of some 1.216 billion people have been polled and given their response on the question of Russia.

Bold claim.

Prove your facts or it's just your usual resort to juvenile statements about crying / rage / etc

I want to see your evidence that the vast majority of some 1.216 billion people have been polled and given their response on the question of Russia.

The fact that there has been no flocking of African nations to sanction Russia; the fact that West Africa appears to be increasingly run by outright pro Russian governments, fueled in large part by outright hatred of France; etc.

The fact that there has been no flocking of African nations to sanction Russia; the fact that West Africa appears to be increasingly run by outright pro Russian governments, fueled in large part by outright hatred of France; etc.

So you're using dictatorships as a measure.

Didn't think you had anything to back you up properly. Oh yeah - even those dictatorships asked Russia to stop bombing Ukraine and get back to the grain deal.

They failed, just like you fail to back up your claim.

So you're using dictatorships as a measure.

Didn't think you had anything to back you up properly. Oh yeah - even those dictatorships asked Russia to stop bombing Ukraine and get back to the grain deal.

They failed, just like you fail to back up your claim.

Gee, I don’t see the African democracies imposing sanctions either.

As usual, you’ve got nothing 😂

Unfortunately for you, that still can’t change the facts that the vast majority of people in Africa just don’t care about their age old oppressors screaming at them to hate Russia.
Gee, I don’t see the African democracies imposing sanctions either.

As usual, you’ve got nothing 😂

You simply can't keep a train of argument going can you?

Try and stick to the lie about "the vast majority of people in Africa" yeah?

You simply can't keep a train of argument going can you?

Try and stick to the lie about "the vast majority of people in Africa" yeah?

Gee bud, seeing as African nations have universally refused to support the sanctions or attempted to intervene in any way, that rather dismantles your little narrative.

THE AFRICAN Democracies dont support actively Moscow colonial war against Ukraine either, its enough for us.

They don’t have any interest in getting involved, as previously mentioned.

the West much cares about when it’s own mercenaries are doing the killing.
you are lying , of cos the west do cares when it’s own mercenaries are doing the killing.

you are lying , of cos the west do cares when it’s own mercenaries are doing the killing.

No we don’t. Trump went out of his way to protect American mercs who’d infamously carried out a massacre.

No we don’t. Trump went out of his way to protect American mercs who’d infamously carried out a massacre.
fack trump, i dont care about moscow´s cuckolds , and he is past
do you support GRU - Wagner ´s acctions in Africa ?

fack trump, i dont care about moscow´s cuckolds , and he is past
do you support GRU - Wagner ´s acctions in Africa ?

Except he’s absolutely not, since tens of millions of people across the country agree with him.

Bold claim.

Back
Top Bottom