• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pro Palestinian protesters

Not true.
Black South Africans were disempowered. While the level of empowerment held by Arab Israelis may be disproportionately small, they are not disempowered. We can find similarities between minority groups in many countries at any given time. Assigning a generic term reduces its meaning. Discrimination and/or segregation on its own is not apartheid.

And I'm sure you'd feel very differently if you were a Palestinian forced off your ancestral land so that someone else of a more privileged class could have it.
I'm absolutely certain I'd feel differently if I were at the Glow Plaza.

Blues Traveler, July 20th. Have you seen them?

Projecting others' lives onto me doesn't work.

Don't care who disagrees...blockades are not an act of war.

What legal authority would be used to blockade Iran, and who would do it?

What legal authority would be used to blockade Iran, and who would do it?
you think we aren't capable of a blockade against Iran? Since you think that a blockade is an act of war are you saying that Iran (Houthies order by Iran) is committing an act of war?

The problem with giving Palestinians aid, is that the money is used by Hamas to purchase weapons from Iran.

I would love to dig into the books to see just how much (little) Hamas uses for the benefit of the Palestinians.

um, like I pointed out the ancestral land belongs to both sides.

If your family held the land for generations but suddenly gets kicked off by the state in favor of a more privileged class then that's a problem.

If your family held the land for generations but suddenly gets kicked off by the state in favor of a more privileged class then that's a problem.
that already happened to my family. There wasn't shit anyone could do about it. Its been hundreds of years..

you think we aren't capable of a blockade against Iran? Since you think that a blockade is an act of war are you saying that Iran (Houthies order by Iran) is committing an act of war?

I think the US was justified to take out the Houthi capabilities that were causing trouble for shipping, but that wasn't a blockade.

I say an blockade is an act of war because Israel said it was in 1967, and we are talking about Israel.

The US is more than capable of blockading Iran. I don't really know why you think we should do that on Israel's behalf.

I also don't know what you think gives us the right to blockade Iran. Are we the emperors of Earth, or is there some legal authority we'd have to justify it?

that already happened to my family. There wasn't shit anyone could do about it. Its been hundreds of years..

Two wrongs don't make a right.

This isn't a wrong...both sides have ancestral ties to the land...or are you going to claim there was never a Jewish carpenter named Jesus that was born in Bethlehem.

So you think the American government should start kicking people out of their homes and giving them to Native Americans?

The problem with giving Palestinians aid, is that the money is used by Hamas to purchase weapons from Iran.

Too bad we don't have an NGO set up who have an aid distribution system to ensure id gets to the Palestinian people. Oh, wait, we do, it's called UNRWA and guess who is at war with it because they want the famine? (Hint: two main countries).

I would love to dig into the books to see just how much (little) Hamas uses for the benefit of the Palestinians.

Yet what are the odds you support UNRWA to bypass them.

So you think the American government should start kicking people out of their homes and giving them to Native Americans?
Isn't that what you are suggesting happen over there? There is no difference, in fact, it was more unjust here....as Europeans had no claims to the land...Jewish Israelis do have claims...as do Arab Israelis and Palestinians....

Let's make it fit better - anyone who can trace their family lineage to natives globally is eligible to come and take a home from an American.

Too bad we don't have an NGO set up who have an aid distribution system to ensure id gets to the Palestinian people. Oh, wait, we do, it's called UNRWA and guess who is at war with it because they want the famine? (Hint: two main countries).

Yet what are the odds you support UNRWA to bypass them.
So, we send rice, flour, water and eggs and zero money.

I think the US was justified to take out the Houthi capabilities that were causing trouble for shipping, but that wasn't a blockade.

I think we're justified to stop committing genocide in Gaza, which would be the correct way to end the moral and courageous Houthi resistance.

I think we're justified to stop committing genocide in Gaza, which would be the correct way to end the moral and courageous Houthi resistance.
but yet, you think that Hamas is justified in committing genocide like they did on Oct 7 correct? btw, we aren't committing genocide...no one is....a lot of Gaza's population has been killed because they are in the middle of the conflict, unfortunate and probably not legitimate actions in war, but not genocide

Let's make it fit better - anyone who can trace their family lineage to natives globally is eligible to come and take a home from an American.

Exactly.

Humans are native to Africa. Everyone in North America immigrated from Asia. We can all trace our lineage back to Africa, so...no.

The moral and courageous terrorists. There it is folks.

Isn't that what you are suggesting happen over there?

What?? No. I'm talking about people already living on the land and getting evicted by the state. Where did you interpret the opposite?

Yea, i agree.

I also think it was fine that we blew up some of their stuff.

Humans are native to Africa. Everyone in North America immigrated from Asia. We can all trace our lineage back to Africa, so...no.

Yes, and that just demonstrates how stupid the Jewish-Israeli claim to the land is. Nobody would take it seriously if it wasn't for organized religion bullshit.

What?? No. I'm talking about people already living on the land and getting evicted by the state. Where did you interpret the opposite?
They aren't being evicted....this is real simple....if the hostages are returned, this ends...there are no negotiating the return of hostages....and there shouldn't be.

Yes, and that just demonstrates how stupid the Jewish-Israeli claim to the land is. Nobody would take it seriously if it wasn't for organized religion bullshit.

This is so true.

This is a religious war for way more people than are willing to admit it.

The moral and courageous terrorists. There it is folks.
yeah, their blockade he defines as moral and courageous....yet, it is a war crime and an act of war if the US or anyone else western creates a blockade...shows you where his loyalties are....and they aren't with where he lives...

Back
Top Bottom