• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pathological Republican and Democrat Liars

paul342160

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Bill Clinton (D)
Bob Mendendez (D)
Richard Nixon (R)
Donald Trump (R)

Please add names to this list.

Bill Clinton (D)
Bob Mendendez (D)
Richard Nixon (R)
Donald Trump (R)

Joe Biden. The list of his lies are endless. Granted some don't mean much in terms of affecting policy, but he has made a career of trying to bolster his image by lying about his accomplishments, his relationships with important figures, and his day to day activities, and his claims of not having any knowledge or any discussions of his son's questionable business dealings. That's not including the many denials of his racist and segregationist stances throughout his political career.

Last edited:
Trump is in the league of his own. No one lies so much, both, big and small. No one comes even close.

Everybody lies. He is unable or unwilling to tell the difference between the truth and lies.

There is a significant difference in both the number of (unscripted) public statements made by each and the amount of ‘fact checking’ done on them.

Sure. That's fine. Obviously increasing amount of "fact checking" does not mean percentage of lies would increase

Bill Clinton (D)
Bob Mendendez (D)
Richard Nixon (R)
Donald Trump (R)

Joe Biden is no slouch when it comes to lying. Especially as a ratio of how little he talks.

All politicians lie, I look for performance.

There is a significant difference in both the number of (unscripted) public statements made by each and the amount of ‘fact checking’ done on them.

You can't convince me that FOX, OAN, Newsmax, Breitbart, etc. don't jump on every Biden gaffe with both feet no matter how minor.

I can't think of any other person of note in the world who is in the same liar tier as Donald Trump.

Trump lies daily.. He lies more than all the other ones put together...

Just the other day he ' claimed 82% of the nation believes the 2020 election was rigged against him..'

Flat out lie.. Like I said he lies daily...

Back
Top Bottom