• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigratio

Re: Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigr

What does that have to do with my post?

You challenged the notion that he was, "promoting Islam".

Re: Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigr

You challenged the notion that he was, "promoting Islam".

I asked for some links to him "promoting Islam" so I can hear it for myself. I never said anything about Christians, so why did you?

I asked for some links to him "promoting Islam" so I can hear it for myself. I never said anything about Christians, so why did you?

Since you challenged the idea, you're basically saying it didn't happen. I pointed out that Khan only talked about Muslims and no other group.

Since you challenged the idea, you're basically saying it didn't happen. I pointed out that Khan only talked about Muslims and no other group.

But my post wasn't directed at you. I didn't challenge any of your ideas. I asked another poster for links to Khan "promoting Islam", which is what he claimed.

But my post wasn't directed at you. I didn't challenge any of your ideas. I asked another poster for links to Khan "promoting Islam", which is what he claimed.

Your post wasn't private, either. That being the case, anyone can respond to it. I responded.

He was promoting his immigration attorney business. If there's a moratorium on Muslim immigrants from the middle east Khan could lose a lot of money. And, he got 375 g's under the table from the Clinton foundation.

Of course there's no evidence he made "a lot of money" on his immigration work, or that he was promoting his attorney business any more than any speaker on national stage is promoting their business.

And the 375gs is made up, and you know it. :roll:

Your post wasn't private, either. That being the case, anyone can respond to it. I responded.

Of course it wasn't private. I never said it was. You said I "challenged" an idea. I never challenged anyone's ideas, including yours. I asked that poster for proof to back up his claim. That happens once in a while on message boards, you know. We aren't all moonbats who believe everything we're told.

You didn't find one? Why am I not surprised? Maybe you can get one over at the daily kooks.

Not that you have any credibility, but you continue to drive your credibility into negative triple digits by supporting a lie you cannot prove.

There's no evidence for what you're claiming.

None at all.

Not that you have any credibility, but you continue to drive your credibility into negative triple digits by supporting a lie you cannot prove.

None at all.

There's evidence, you just don't like it. As usual, you're going to use the, "liar-liar-pants-on-fire", tactic. You dudes always play that ****. You still think Clinton didn't send classified emails on her illegal server.

There's evidence, you just don't like it. As usual, you're going to use the, "liar-liar-pants-on-fire", tactic. You dudes always play that ****. You still think Clinton didn't send classified emails on her illegal server.

Your "evidence" is debunked.

Completely and totally.

Again, keep digging yourself a deeper hole at your leisure.

And I don't think me and you have ever discussed The Clinton email thing, so you're attributing someone else's words to me.

As usual, you fail:

Gish galloping like crazy as usual when your evidence deficit is pointed out.

None at all.

For some, they don't care about credibility. Not a bit.

For others of us, it matters.

A lot.

Gish galloping like crazy as usual when your evidence deficit is pointed out.

How about you go on again about how Sarah Palin can see Russia from her front porch.

Your "evidence" is debunked.

Completely and totally.

Again, keep digging yourself a deeper hole at your leisure.

And I don't think me and you have ever discussed The Clinton email thing, so you're attributing someone else's words to me.

As usual, you fail:

No, ity isn't debunked. You should learn what, "debunked", means before posting a claim of such.

No, ity isn't debunked. You should learn what, "debunked", means before posting a claim of such.

So you stand behind the clearly forged document upon which your entire allegation rests?

How about you go on again about how Sarah Palin can see Russia from her front porch.

I really don't believe she can. The evidence suggests that like you, she is left wanting. And galloping away again.

It was and remains utterly debunked, yet you cling to it, bereft of ideas.

It was and remains utterly debunked, yet you cling to it, bereft of ideas.

de·bunk
dēˈbəNGk/
verb
past tense: debunked; past participle: debunked
expose the falseness or hollowness of (a myth, idea, or belief.

I really don't believe she can. The evidence suggests that like you, she is left wanting. And galloping away again.

LMAO...you think she actually said it!!!

Um...Tina Fey said that on Saturday Night Live. :lamo

Again,

de·bunk
dēˈbəNGk/
verb
past tense: debunked; past participle: debunked
expose the falseness or hollowness of (a myth, idea, or belief.

So you stand behind the clearly forged document upon which your entire allegation rests?

Are you an expert in forged documents?

Still no credible answer or link

You're not going to accept any source I provide, anyway.

You're not going to accept any source I provide, anyway.

Reputable sources are acceptable.

Are you an expert in forged documents?

It's clear youre either trolling, or you honestly believe this clearly forged document is real.

In either event, you have my sympathy for your plight.

An elaborate apology that proves the length the media goes to whitewash Islam. And bull**** on top of it.

Rot and nonsense

Back
Top Bottom