• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Opening statements.[W:458] (1 Viewer)

WTF?
You have provided nothing to hide from.
He had the lumps/swelling.

And all the blood the one EMT said.
The EMT reported "All injuries had minor bleeding". Nothing on lumps/swelling of the head.

It does not make sense that swelling from having your head forcefully slammed against the concrete would go down overnight.

Now it really is not making any sense at all. The tissue in the head is too vascular....the slamming would cause blood vessels to break under the skin - either bruising or hematoma, that kind of swelling takes time to go down.

Swelling from trauma like smashing against concrete just isn't like that. He saw her at 1100 am the following morning, Just doesn't make sense.
My Gawd! :doh
Witness 8 damn near all but confirmed Zimmerman's account, and you want to bicker about evidence that was already submitted?
Come back to reality.

Yeah it does.
People are different.
The swelling on his nose when down too.

I also see you didn't want to edit out your personal info.

The EMT reported "All injuries had minor bleeding". Nothing on lumps/swelling of the head.
And?

Your only point is that they were not mentioned.

So what?

Do you know when they started to swell?
Because it appears as though it happened after he saw the EMT, which is not unusual.

And?

Your only point is that they were not mentioned.

So what?

Do you know when they started to swell?
Because it appears as though it happened after he saw the EMT, which is not unusual.
Your favorite game is all about explaining away everything against zimmerman with the magic of whatever was not mentioned that then appeared at convenient time. How conveneint.

Your favorite game is all about explaining away everything against zimmerman with the magic of whatever was not mentioned that then appeared at convenient time. How conveneint.
:doh
No!
But I do like explaining to you why your thoughts are wrong.

And it is not convenient.
It is what it is.

He had multiple lumps/swelling that you denied.

Maybe you are unaware of the fact that Zimmerman did not have to suffer grave injuries, just be in fear of sustaining them to justify the use of lethal force?

My Gawd! :doh
Witness 8 damn near all but confirmed Zimmerman's account, and you want to bicker about evidence that was already submitted?
Come back to reality.

Yeah it does.
People are different.
The swelling on his nose when down too.

I also see you didn't want to edit out your personal info.

Wait, witness 8 was there?????????

She saw his head being smashed into the concrete???

Can you link me to that?:2razz:

BTW, are you now trusting everything she has to say?:shock:

Wait, witness 8 was there?????????

She saw his head being smashed into the concrete???

Can you link me to that?:2razz:

BTW, are you now trusting everything she has to say?:shock:
:doh:doh:doh

:doh:doh:doh

Sorry, but we are talking about the head injuries and you are saying witness 8 confirms zimmermans story. That says to me that she had a way to know about the head slamming into the concrete.

Maybe you are unaware of the fact that Zimmerman did not have to suffer grave injuries, just be in fear of sustaining them to justify the use of lethal force?

But AGAIN....the issue is about whether Zimmerman is telling the truth about what happened.

If he is not telling the truth on crucial parts of the story...then what else is he lying about. Initiation of the confrontation and the timeline of that is important. If he is lying about what was going on, then that may be what gets him convicted.

Trayvon is dead, so he cannot tell his side, so it is important that those telling his story (yes this includes DD) tell the truth and it matches with physical evidence in the case.

Did you read the medical report?

You say the swelling went down? The PA CLEARLY notes the swelling in the nose.

http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2012/07/03/15/01/2uxIe.So.56.pdf

So your rationalization using the nose is full of crap.

My gawd. This is getting ridiculously absurd.
There is no reason why you do not already know the evidence that is being referred to.
The swelling that was on his nose immediately after the attack (middle pic) was down when the photos were taken at the station.

577934_455691857801246_899734281_n.jpg

Sorry, but we are talking about the head injuries and you are saying witness 8 confirms zimmermans story. That says to me that she had a way to know about the head slamming into the concrete.
No I didn't.
Pay attention.
I said "damn near all but confirmed Zimmerman's account".
Do you really not understand what that means?

My gawd. This is getting ridiculously absurd.
There is no reason why you do not already know the evidence that is being referred to.
The swelling that was on his nose immediately after the attack (middle pic) was down when the photos were taken at the station.

577934_455691857801246_899734281_n.jpg

I am referring to the medical report that there was clearly swelling present. Do you deny that the PA indicated swelling in the nose?

I am referring to the medical report that there was clearly swelling present. Do you deny that the PA indicated swelling in the nose?
But you are quotiong what I am talking about.

And since you were confused as to what I was talking about I provided the pics for you.

And in case you do not realize it. the one on the left would be close to what the PA saw.
Not the one in the center that went down significantly.

Or maybe you are unaware that when you followed someone walking in the rain at night on public street and concrete path in which he had every right to be and then you got out of your car with obscenity under your breath and armed with a lethal weapon to give chase after someone who was trying to run away from you, you can't just claim you are in fear of sustaining grave injuries without showing reasonable proof that you were brutally attacked without cause to justify killing an unarmed pedestrian, a teenaer who was doing nothing wrong in this case.

Bottom line is, if you go looking for trouble armed with a lethal weapon you can't cry foul without proving your claim with actual physical evidence of self-defense. So, your moral princicple is seriously out of whack. And I thought you wasn't going to debate me?

Last edited:
Or maybe you are unaware that when you followed someone walking in the rain at night on public street and concrete path in which he had every right to be and then you got out of your car with obscenity under your breath and armed with a lethal weapon to give chase after someone who was trying to run away from you, you can't just claim you are in fear of sustaining grave injuries without showing reasonable proof that you were brutally attacked without cause to justify killing an unarmed pedestrian, a teenaer who was doing nothing wrong in this case.

Bottom line is, if you go looking for trouble you can't cry foul without proving your claim with actual physical evidence of self-defense. So, your moral princicple is seriously out of whack. And I thought you wasn't going to debate me?

George has been playing both bully and victim since his childhood. Maybe that's where he learned that put on little boy voice.

Even if your abstract dscription were true, yes you can... Read Florida law

Even if your abstract dscription were true, yes you can... Read Florida law
Nothing abstract there. Deny as you may as always.

What about Florida law? Like I said, your moral principle is seriously out of whack. I don't think you would want your loved one to suffer the same fate as Trayvon and then gloat about your brand of Florida law would you?

Nothing abstract there. Deny as you may as always.

What about Florida law? Like I said, your moral principle is seriously out of whack. I don't think you would want your love one to suffer the same fate as trayvon and then gloat about your brand of Florida law would you?

The facts aren't debatable... You need to read Florida's self defense statutes and stop making crap up as you go along.

The facts aren't debatable... You need to read Florida's self defense statutes and stop making crap up as you go along.
In one breath you said the "facts aren't debatable" and the very next you are debating it. It's like you said you aren't going to debate me and you keep going. If you want to keep it up, then don't be absurd. What's up with that?

George has been playing both bully and victim since his childhood. Maybe that's where he learned that put on little boy voice.

show us your sources to be able to assert zimmerman's history
i look forward to seeing them
but realize it won't happen

that stupid post is just the result of making up more **** because your side's case is falling apart

I'm convinced that Zimmerman heard Trayvon call him a creepy cracka. Zimmerman observed Martin for some time before calling police. I think by the time he called he was extra pissed and then constructed the call in such a way as to justify his pursuit of Martin while also being evasive about where. police could find him. The entire defense team went pale when Rachel said that and Porky almost spit up his medications. If the jury believes he heard what Martin said that will add another reason for why Zimmerman went 180 degrees off the charts in that last call compared to the previous ones.

Bottom line is, if you go looking for trouble armed with a lethal weapon you can't cry foul without proving your claim with actual physical evidence of self-defense. So, your moral princicple is seriously out of whack. And I thought you wasn't going to debate me?

Completely devoid of logic, reason and oblivious to and ignorant of Florida's self-defense laws and based purely on an emotional, knee-jerk reaction horse ****

Get over it....you know nothing about case law

good riddance

Dolphinocean you are 100% correct and clearly Zimmerman is aware of this as well which is why he has gone thru great lengths to claim he did not follow Martin. Indeed it is imperative that they attempt to impeach Rachel because if the jury believes her, Zimmerman is up crap creek. They've spent two days on no other witness. The fact that Martin had ear buds on under that hoodie, something Zimmerman couldn't have known was the nail in his coffin from the minute the state filed charges because the phone witness heard SOMETHING. Who knew that what she heard confirmed something Frank Taafe said and he has to know he's getting called soon.

One thing is clear, that girl is not coachable and what she said smells like the honest truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom