• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One of Farrakhan's Top Soldiers Visits White House 7 Times.

With the current focus on "White Nationalism", I found this report on Black Nationalism. This sounds anti-American.
Would you vote for a man that had a Nazi over for lunch?

I might. Depends on his politics. Jesus ate with sinners.
What politics would be unacceptable for a candidate to have who had a "Nazi" over for lunch to where you would not vote for them?

What politics would be unacceptable for a candidate to have who had a "Nazi" over for lunch to where you would not vote for them?
If they were a nazi, commie, or a Democrat.

No kidding? Amazing insight. I'm impressed.

Thanks.
It explains a lot. It has become clear that there are some one cannot have a reasonable discussion with.

Can it be fixed? I can't get into the title.
You could PM a mod and they might do it for you if they are not busy. Probably not worth your time since no one is going to care that someone met someone who met someone who met someone you do not like.

Back
Top Bottom