• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One of Farrakhan's Top Soldiers Visits White House 7 Times.

Uriah

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
With the current focus on "White Nationalism", I found this report on Black Nationalism. This sounds anti-American.

Can't think of any reason to care.

The false equivalence between white nationalism and Black nationalism is yawn-inducing. Wake me up when Farrakhan has as good a chance to sit in the Oval Office twice, as Trump does.

Also Fox News pretending to care about anti-semitism lololol

The false equivalence between white nationalism and Black nationalism is yawn-inducing. Wake me up when Farrakhan has as good a chance to sit in the Oval Office twice, as Trump does.

Also Fox News pretending to care about anti-semitism lololol
I feel sorry for those who quote Fox, they STILL don't get it:

No big deal!

After all, the "Reverend" Al Sharpton was a frequent guest at the Obama White House.

With the current focus on "White Nationalism", I found this report on Black Nationalism. This sounds anti-American.
And once again the story says something different from the headline. Read the article. Or better yet, ignore the whole thing. There's nothing to it.
What's wrong with you guys? Fox's lawyers told you Fox lies, Fox's talking heads told you they lie, Fox's owner told you Fox lies but still you lot believe them and quote them.

Your thread title is a lie. Why did you choose to lie?

And once again the story says something different from the headline. Read the article. Or better yet, ignore the whole thing. There's nothing to it.
What's wrong with you guys? Fox's lawyers told you Fox lies, Fox's talking heads told you they lie, Fox's owner told you Fox lies but still you lot believe them and quote them.
I did read the article. It points out Black Nationalism. I think it's cool that we have free speech and freedom of the press so we can make up our own minds. I like that idea. How about you?

I didn't make up the Thread title. False accusation.
And yet your source says something very different. The so called “lieutenant” did not visit the White House, but the president of the organization he works for did. So it is someone who knows someone who knows Farrakhan visited the White House and I am struggling to care.

So I ask again, why did you feel the need to lie?

Actually OP is a lie. 7 didn't. So eone who had bodyguards once did.

And yet your source says something very different. The so called “lieutenant” did not visit the White House, but the president of the organization he works for did. So it is someone who knows someone who knows Farrakhan visited the White House and I am struggling to care.

So I ask again, why did you feel the need to lie?
I didn't lie. I posted the title.

I didn't lie. I posted the title.
Not of the source article, whose title is”Left-wing activist who hired one of Farrakhan's 'top soldiers' has visited Biden White House 7 times”.

So who is responsible for the title to your thread?

Not of the source article, whose title is”Left-wing activist who hired one of Farrakhan's 'top soldiers' has visited Biden White House 7 times”.

That's a good question. Who wrote the title?

He won't get the difference. I bet it wasn't even deliberate. Just not aware of the nuances of the English language.
He wrote:
One of Farrakhan's Top Soldiers
While the Fox headline reads:
Left-wing activist who hired one of Farrakhan's 'top soldiers'
Was that intentional, or just not bright enough to realize that there is a difference between the Fox headline and what he posted as the headline? I say 50/50

The title of the article is "

Left-wing activist who hired one of Farrakhan's 'top soldiers' has visited Biden White House 7 times​

I think you misrepresented the article. Did you do this on purpose?

The title of the article is "

Left-wing activist who hired one of Farrakhan's 'top soldiers' has visited Biden White House 7 times​

I think you misrepresented the article. Did you do this on purpose?
Oh, I see your point. Can it be fixed?

Back
Top Bottom