• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Old hag Stasi informer will censor Facebook in Germany [W:33]

Natan

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Devila Merkel grew up in East Germany. He probably has a certain nostalgia towards all good things communist, such as the feared secret service and thought police Stasi, which had vast numbers of citizens ratting on other citizens to keep them in line with party ideology. Herr Merkel seems to have grown impatient with criticism of his regime and his policies. Apparently "racism" and "xenophobia" need to end and Facebook will be the trial ground for online censorship of those that dare be critical of the immigration wave. What is "racist" or "xenophobic" will be determined by politicians. Statements such as "islam is not a religion of peace" on Facebook may soon get yourself in trouble if Herr Merkel has his way.

stasi-300x197.png

Anetta Kahane worked from 1974 to 1982 under the code name "Victoria" as secret agent for the East German security service Stasi. That an old Stasi informer should devote themselves to censor Facebook is criticized by the anti-immigrant German news site PI News.

Stasi veteran to manage censorship on Facebook
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anetta_Kahane

Also, why am I not surprised her last name is Kahane?

Last edited:
who is devila merkel?

why are you "not surprised" her last name is kahane?

Try and find out the meaning of that name and what religious/ethnic group is constantly yammering about racism and discrimination.

why would it surprise you that a jew is in charge of a group called "Network against Nazis"? And why are you upset about this?

I am making anti immigration comments on Facebook, yes. I'm located in a country bordering Germany, as indicated in my user profile (I'm in hell). Call it racist or whatever you like.

I am making anti immigration comments on Facebook, yes. I'm located in a country bordering Germany, as indicated in my user profile (I'm in hell). Call it racist or whatever you like.

which immigrants are you against? just the jews?

It's hard to say as people fear being labeled/stigmatized racist and people's lives are still too comfortable to start demonstrating. Judging from internet reactions, there are a lot of such people, judging from demonstrations by e.g. Pegida Belgium or Flanders, at most a few hundred.

are you upset because you like making racist comments on german facebook?
Small question: are you not a little bit upset that somebody who is known to have ratted on people against communist party ideology, is now resuming a similar job in ratting on people against immigration ideology?

Or perhaps you think censorship and persecution is okay when you do not agree with those censored and persecuted?

It's hard to say as people fear being labeled/stigmatized racist and people's lives are still too comfortable to start demonstrating. Judging from internet reactions, there are a lot of such people, judging from demonstrations by e.g. Pegida Belgium or Flanders, at most a few hundred.

pegida? you mean these guys?
B-75rK9W0AAyMyG.jpg

led by this guy
Lutz_3171968b.jpg

are you a member? are you upset they wont let you use authentic swastikas anymore? and you have to use that weird look-a-like

Small question: are you not a little bit upset that somebody who is known to have ratted on people against communist party ideology, is now resuming a similar job in ratting on people against immigration ideology?
no

Or perhaps you think censorship and persecution is okay when you do not agree with those censored and persecuted?
yeah pretty much

Oldest trick in the book. Among the antifa (anti fascists) movement in Germany, I can also cherry pick images of deplorable people:

antifa-polizei.jpg

Perhaps you want one waving a communist flag?

Oldest trick in the book. Among the antifa (anti fascists) movement in Germany, I can also cherry pick images of deplorable people:

antifa-polizei.jpg

Perhaps you want one waving a communist flag?

i support antifa

Well, I may hope you don't support bashing in the skulls or breaking the spine of policemen as illustrated.

depends, are they nazi police?

pr63-image-antifa-1024x592.jpg

scary bunch of kids aren't they?

Try and find out the meaning of that name and what religious/ethnic group is constantly yammering about racism and discrimination.

This comment comes as no surprise. Are there any ethnic groups you like?

This is a dishonest statement. The meaning of that name and it's representation is a that of an ultra-righwing and racist wing of Israeli politics and Jews. In no way does Kahane represent mainstream Jews. You have been corrected.

Back
Top Bottom