• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Old German Woman Says It How It Is On Muslim Refugees [W:100]

PakPuk

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Re: Old German Woman Says It How It Is On Muslim Refugees

Youtube xenophobia used to push hate and fear of the "other". And the OP doesn't even pretend this thread is a debate, just flat-out hate spam.

I watched half of it then that Muslim terrorists started interrupting and saying "what's incompatible"? Clearly these refugees are terrorists or terrorist sympathyzers. And he just kept interrupting. That old lady was absolutely right. Germans better wake up.

She is saying how it is with some of the African refugees with whom she has some experience. The young Muslims also have a point about not all of them being the same. As for Islam not being "compatible" with Christianity, it seems to me that this lady is old enough to remember when Judaism wasn't compatible in her country either.

Youtube xenophobia used to push hate and fear of the "other". And the OP doesn't even pretend this thread is a debate, just flat-out hate spam.

'xenophobia' and 'hate spam' for simply posting a video about a woman telling her stories? Sounds like you have got a serious problem.

'xenophobia' and 'hate spam' for simply posting a video about a woman telling her stories? Sounds like you have got a serious problem.

There's no debate here. You're spamming youtube hate. Pathetic.

There's no debate here. You're spamming youtube hate. Pathetic.

How is it hate for posting a video of a woman telling her stories whether they be true or fake? Why do you have a problem? Sounds like someone hates free speech.

How is it hate for posting a video of a woman telling her stories whether they be true or fake? Why do you have a problem? Sounds like someone hates free speech.

It's moronic to believe freedom of speech means freedom from criticism. Only the most intellectually pathetic idiots think free speech means people can't criticize.

I have free speech as well, so go cry to someone else.

I have free speech as well, so go cry to someone else. It's moronic to believe freedom of speech means freedom from criticism.

I still don't understand why simply telling people of what you have experienced is hate? Just because you don't like what you hear you consider it hate?

I still don't understand why simply telling people of what you have experienced is hate? Just because you don't like what you hear you consider it hate?

My assessment of your OP is correct: intellectually pathetic youtube hate spam. If you don't like my criticism, perhaps you should post somewhere that does not encourage criticism.

My assessment of your OP is correct: intellectually pathetic youtube hate spam. If you don't like my criticism, perhaps you should post somewhere that does not encourage criticism.

How is it hate? I don't understand this is not a video of a song saying "those horrible dirty muslims" it is a woman speaking about her experiences and voicing her opinions in a civil and democratic way now I know you probably dislike that but just because you don't like what she is saying that does not mean it is hate. Want to stop digging deeper or do you want to hit bedrock?

How is it hate? I don't understand this is not a video of a song saying "those horrible dirty muslims" it is a woman speaking about her experiences and voicing her opinions in a civil and democratic way now I know you probably dislike that but just because you don't like what she is saying that does not mean it is hate. Want to stop digging deeper or do you want to hit bedrock?

It's uninformed anecdotal fear mongering aimed at a religious group as a whole. It's youtube swill peddled by small minds.

It's uninformed anecdotal fear mongering aimed at a religious group as a whole. It's youtube swill peddled by small minds.

So telling stories is fear mongering? Have you ever thought they might be true or are you just going to deny that and sit in your echo chamber while stamping your feet saying "hate speech hate speech" over and over?

So telling stories is fear mongering? Have you ever thought they might be true or are you just going to deny that and sit in your echo chamber while stamping your feet saying "hate speech hate speech" over and over?

You're not telling a story. You're spamming youtube crap. And this is not a story-telling website. This is a debate website. If you don't want your free speech confronted by mine, perhaps you should start a blog or keep the hate spam to emails.

You're not telling a story. You're spamming youtube crap. And this is not a story-telling website. This is a debate website. If you don't want your free speech confronted by mine, perhaps you should start a blog or keep the hate spam to emails.

I am not the one telling the story...

Youtube has videos just because you disagree with them you call them "crap"

We can tell stories and then debate just like we are doing now, you can tell stories or is that not allowed just because you said I can't do that?

Hate spam is posting a video of a German woman telling of her experiences?

What world are you living in? You have had no contact with Islam and have probably never even met a Muslim or seen a Mosque from looking at your current location. I have a good idea, go outside and enjoy the beaches as political matters are not really your strong point.

What world are you living in? You have had no contact with Islam and have probably never even met a Muslim or seen a Mosque from looking at your current location. I have a good idea, go outside and enjoy the beaches as political matters are not really your strong point.

That post is as stupid as the belief that freedom of speech means freedom from criticism.

That post is as stupid as the belief that freedom of speech means freedom from criticism.

Hate speech usually implies that authorities have the right to censor, true or false?

Have you met a Muslim? Where is your nearest mosque?

Hate speech usually implies that authorities have the right to censor, true or false?

Your small-minded hate spam is not hate speech in a legal sense, US or European.

You're spamming hate, from youtube. It doesn't get more pathetic.

Have you met a Muslim?

Idiotic.

You don't even know what hate speech is.

In law, hate speech is any speech, gesture or conduct, writing, or display which is forbidden because it may incite violence or prejudicial action against or by a protected individual or group, or because it disparages or intimidates a protected individual or group.

Your small-minded hate spam is not hate speech in a legal sense, US or European.

You're spamming hate, from youtube. It doesn't get more pathetic.

Why are you now insulting me calling me "small minded" what has that ridiculous insult got to do with the debate?

Have you met a Muslim, where is your nearest mosque- for the third time...

1. Why is this spam? Posting a video is not spam?
2. Why is this hate for simply showing a woman talking about her experiences? If you watched the video which I doubt you can since your narrative would fall apart so much it would anger you like it is doing now.

She is saying how it is with some of the African refugees with whom she has some experience. The young Muslims also have a point about not all of them being the same. As for Islam not being "compatible" with Christianity, it seems to me that this lady is old enough to remember when Judaism wasn't compatible in her country either.

Please, get real. WWII was over in 1945, that means if she is 75 she was born that year or the next. She was born into a society bombed to **** and rebuilding for the next two decades. She's right the two religions aren't compatible, one's holy writings specifically labels the other as the enemy. Not to mention, the young punk was so obviously dumber than dirt.

Please, get real. WWII was over in 1945, that means if she is 75 she was born that year or the next. She was born into a society bombed to **** and rebuilding for the next two decades. She's right the two religions aren't compatible, one's holy writings specifically labels the other as the enemy. Not to mention, the young punk was so obviously dumber than dirt.

The Albanian "refugee" (no war in Albania) said simply "I disagree with you"... no explanation of why just I disagree with you. I suppose they do find a lot of commonalities within the left, they both hate free speech and hate criticism of their ideology.

Why are you now insulting me calling me "small minded" what has that ridiculous insult got to do with the debate?

2. Why is this hate for simply showing a woman talking about her experiences? If you watched the video which I doubt you can since your narrative would fall apart so much it would anger you like it is doing now.

It's not spam, ecofarm gets all antsy when anyone says anything negative about whatever counts as the current cause celeb, even if he knows its true.

First, it's not an intellectual feat to seperate the belittling of an act from the belittling of a person. While I will not teach you how to discern the difference, it's something you might want to work on. In the meantime, try not to be so sensitive and take everything personally.

Second,

Sounds like you have got a serious problem.

Why do you have a problem? Sounds like someone hates free speech.

political matters are not really your strong point.

So spare us your pathetic victim card.

For the third time, it's monumental idiocy to presume that meeting a Muslim is somehow a qualifier for an opinion on people of the religion as a whole. It's also idiocy of the highest order to qualify someone's opinion according to their proximity to a mosque.

I've known Muslims in Europe (lived in Sweden 2 years), Africa (lived in Kenya 2 years) and the US. That you try to discount my assessment of the swill you post based on inexperience is laughable and openly displays the pathetic nature of your position.

This is a debate website. You offer no debate. Your OP consists only of a youtube video.

As I've already explained (and it clearly flew clean over your head), it's uninformed anecdotal fear mongering aimed at a religious group as a whole. If you can't comprehend that sentence, perhaps you should start looking up the words in a dictionary.

First, it's not an intellectual feat to seperate the belittling of an act from the belittling of a person. While I will not teach you how to discern the difference, it's something you might want to work on.

Second,

So spare us your pathetic victim card.

For the third time, it's monumental idiocy to presume that meeting a Muslim is somehow a qualifier for an opinion on people of the religion as a whole. It's also idiocy of the highest order to qualify someone's opinion according to their proximity to a mosque.

I've known Muslims in Europe (lived in Sweden 2 years), Africa (lived in Africa 2 years and the US. That you try to discount my assessment of the swill you post based on inexperience is laughable and openly displays the pathetic nature of your position.

This is a debate website. You offer no debate. Your OP consists only of a youtube video.

As I've already explained (and it clearly flew clean over your head), it's uninformed anecdotal fear mongering aimed at a religious group as a whole. If you can't comprehend that sentence, perhaps you should start looking up the words in a dictionary.

We are debating now? You seem to have a problem with me starting a debate? Why? How is it fear mongering to want to stop the increasing influence of Islam which is inherently intolerant and overly violent which manifests itself within the middle east?

Back
Top Bottom