• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ObamaCare price hikes hit 'red states' hardest

I decided to put this in an Obamacare thread and since there are about 600 of them on the front page alone I just randomly chose this one.

Right-wingers. In all of this noise don't hurt yourself. I mean this seriously. These stories that Fox is putting out there about how this person is experiencing a huge increase in their premiums blah blah blah.

This is what's going on with these people. People are getting sent notices in the mail by their insurance company saying they are cancelling their policy and then offering an alternative. This is what people are whining about higher prices. DON'T GET FOOLED BY THIS CRAP. These companies are trying to get their customers locked into these new over-priced plans before they shop in the marketplace.

Just shop the market place before you sign into whatever crap they throw your way. You can still take their offer. Just know that they have competition now that they do not want you to look at.

You're watering down the vodka with punch!!!

I bet you're one of those "third way" dudes

It's gotta be red man. GOTTA BE RED!!!!!111!!!!!

and your attempting to derail the thread Medicaid has nothing to do with the ACA insurance tax rates being higher in red states then blue and the statement of Obama reward your friends punish your enemies

People in Red states tend to be fatter and uglier thus the need for more weight loss programs and plastic surgery.

Back
Top Bottom