• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama to Be First Sitting President to Visit Hiroshima

He's apologized everywhere else he's been.

That is of course factually wrong.

He's definitely choosing Hiroshima as the place for an anti-nuke conference so he can say that Americans are assholes for nuking Japan.

The article says nothing about an "anti-nuclear conference", and the rest is just pre-emptive outrage based on what hope he will say so you can have even more outrage.

He's so ignorant of history that he thinks American forces liberated Auschwitz.

Oh noz, he got a historical trivia fact wrong...

He certainly doesn't comprehend how nuking Japan saved millions of lives. It is bias, it's objective fact.

That is speculation.

Objectivity you can't comprehend while you're worshipping the dude.

I only worship Jimmy Bower.

Nope, it's racist.

Nope, that is just stupid. To highlight just how stupid, Japanese is not even a race. They belong to the East Asian racial/ethnic group.

Obama: I am sorry we nuked your sorry asses after you killed millions of people during your outward projection in the 20's 30's and 40's.

How did you enjoy the comfort girls bye the way? wink! wink!

Let's look past the Nanking thingy while we are at it.

That is of course factually wrong.

The article says nothing about an "anti-nuclear conference", and the rest is just pre-emptive outrage based on what hope he will say so you can have even more outrage.

Oh noz, he got a historical trivia fact wrong...

That is speculation.

I only worship Jimmy Bower.

It isn't factually wrong.

Its indeed an anti-nuke dog-n-pony show
Obama to visit Hiroshima, make anti-nuclear speech: Nikkei | The Japan Times

That's big fact he got wrong. That's like saying the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

You kiss Obama's feet everyday.

Nope, it's racist.

^Just like this bull****. The thing very Conservative and very Liberal (Far-left, far-right-wings) have in common is they are both apologists for big government (like the Japanese Imperial Government!)

It's just a coincidence (my ass)!

Because IT IS THE JAPANESE PEOPLE AND THEIR COUNTRY THAT ARE TO BLAME, THE GOVERNMENT IS ENTIRELY INNOCENT!

Jesus ****ing Christ people how do you look at yourselves in the mirror at morning.......

The Japanese murdered 14 million people. The troops were all Japanese.

How? How is it racist?

I literally don't understand.

Racist ideologies are not specifically about race. For example, African-American is not a race, it is an ethnic group of American with partial (not always total) ancestry from one of many Black racial groups of Africa.

But it is still ****ing racist to say they are all thieves.

Just like it is still ****ing racist to say all Japanese are barbarians.

:shrug:

Because the Japanese aren't white. That's the way liberals look at it

Racist ideologies are not specifically about race. For example, African-American is not a race, it is an ethnic group of American with partial (not always total) ancestry from one of many Black racial groups of Africa.

Oh, and by the way, nice try but I'm not liberal. The person you're trying to sway is a liberal.

-facepalm-

It isn't factually wrong.

Actually, it is. It requires taking small parts of speeches out of context.

Ah, so now it is not a conference, but a speech. Funny how your story changed so quickly.

That's big fact he got wrong. That's like saying the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

It is actually not a big fact. It is trivia that most people do not know.

You kiss Obama's feet everyday.

Nah, not even remotely. Making **** up is not an effective debate strategy.

Because the Japanese aren't white. That's the way liberals look at it

And yet I called him out on his misuse of the term. Dammit, facts got in your way again...

Well he wasn't talking about a ethnic group. He was talking about the Imperial Japanese Empire.

Because in his world everyone from Japan is a 'murderous barbarian'...

It is racist because it is blatantly false propaganda, with racist disinformation.

He could have worded it better, but Japan was the aggressor.....

And yet I called him out on his misuse of the term. Dammit, facts got in your way again...

When you said I was biased towards Obama that was code for, "yooze-a-racist".

Well he wasn't talking about a ethnic group. He was talking about the Imperial Japanese Empire.

If he was talking about Imperial Japan, then you are correct.
I was under the impression he was talking about the Japanese people.

But he is still wrong. That regime hasn't existed in Japan for decades.

Actually, it is. It requires taking small parts of speeches out of context.

Ah, so now it is not a conference, but a speech. Funny how your story changed so quickly.

It is actually not a big fact. It is trivia that most people do not know.

Nah, not even remotely. Making **** up is not an effective debate strategy.

Call it what you want, it's an anti-nuke **** show. Get your damned facts straight!

Obama was referring to his white uncle. It was a big mistake

If he was talking about Imperial Japan, then you are correct.
I was under the impression he was talking about the Japanese people.

But he is still wrong. That regime hasn't existed in Japan for decades.
His didn't really make it clear enough anyways, so I can see how you got it confused.

When you said I was biased towards Obama that was code for, "yooze-a-racist".

Um, no, actually it is not. Words have meaning.

Back
Top Bottom