• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Obama puts a duntz cap on Romney

He's trying to fire up his base. Turnout amongst them is all he has left. Pretty lame though.

Pretty immature. Even the 10 year olds are offended.

What a campaign this has been. By now, nobody with an IQ greater than a carrot has any respect left for either party.

He's trying to fire up his base. Turnout amongst them is all he has left. Pretty lame though.

Turnout among who? Mrs. Johnson's fifth-grade class?

ROTFLOL.... for a presidential campaign yes, as a 2-year old avatar for DP... no. :)

LOLOLOLOL

You had no idea how on target your avater was about Obama, eh?

If Obama goes down, it is because of his and his team's ARROGANCE.

The smell of desperation is getting worse. It really stinks in Obama's world. I'll bet David Axelrod was soiling his trousers and thought this one up.

I bet they steal all the R's off the keyboards in the West wing in January too as they are packing their desks.

Y'all did notice the dunce cap is made out of a map of the world.

Subtlety is lost on some.

I'm not impressed with Romney's foreign policy chops myself.

(Obama's isn't much better, granted)

I'm voting against the money behind the Republicans anyway, seeins how that's who'll be calling the shots if he wins.

Wonderful graphic. That's how you defeat the unethical rightwing noise machine and its stupid candidates: attack attack attack. Do what the rightwing noise machine does.

That's why the OP is freaking out. It can't stand it when progressives hit back hard.

By the way, talk about immature: Romney claims only irresponsible people vote for Obama and that if he were a Mexican he'd win. Project much?

Wonderful graphic. That's how you defeat the unethical rightwing noise machine and its stupid candidates: attack attack attack. Do what the rightwing noise machine does.

That's why the OP is freaking out. It can't stand it when progressives hit back hard.

By the way, talk about immature: Romney claims only irresponsible people vote for Obama and that if he were a Mexican he'd win. Project much?

What the heck is a progressive?

Yes, and Obama claimed Pennsylvanians cling to their guns and religion. What does any of that have to do with Obama being so desperate he's resorted to grade school insults against his opponent?

Y'all did notice the dunce cap is made out of a map of the world.

Subtlety is lost on some.

I'm not impressed with Romney's foreign policy chops myself.

(Obama's isn't much better, granted)

I'm voting against the money behind the Republicans anyway, seeins how that's who'll be calling the shots if he wins.

I'all noticed it. Romney showed he was anything but a dunce on foreign policy. Obama may want to be a little more careful. His own VP can't differentiate between Ohio and Iowa, and they're part of the 57 states they're in charge of.

Freaking out... we're laughing!
This is a presidential campaign... not DP.

They're desperate and it shoes with this BS...
We're spiking the football watching Obama flame out.

We're Lov'in It.
(That last line was for Michelle)

6974.gif

NOT FIT FOR PRIME TIME

Last edited:
Freaking out... we're laughing!
This is a presidential campaign... not DP.

They're desperate and it shoes with this BS...
We're spiking the football watching Obama flame out.

We're Lov'in It.
(That last line was for Michelle)

6974.gif

Subliterate conservatives misspell dunce and then object to Romney being portrayed as one.

Perfect.

By the way, remember when the Romney misspelled America! What a dunce. Or duntz rather.

Romney iPhone app misspells 'America' to Web's delight - CNN

At least the graphic is honest -- unlike the Romney campaign. :shrug:

Maybe Romney was referring to the America that has 57 states and where Ohio and Iowa are interchangable.

I'all noticed it. Romney showed he was anything but a dunce on foreign policy. Obama may want to be a little more careful. His own VP can't differentiate between Ohio and Iowa, and they're part of the 57 states they're in charge of.

Yeah, when his saber rattling didn't go over well he just etch a sketched it away like he always does.

Romney standing on America's lawn with a boombox over his head playing Peter Gabriel.

Say Anything.

Back
Top Bottom