• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

o'Bama prostrating himself for Hispanics today.

tony

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
this guy has zero shame... just like his ability to lead...zero

bend over Hussien

Barney has his back... :lol:

I wonder if people understood we were electing a dictator in 2008.

Well first, wasn't his call to make, he said so himself earlier when his hispanic supporters asked what the hell was up. This was a cynically brilliant move on his part, pure election politics. He does something he knows will delight his base and soldify the hispanic vote, even though, and especially though, he probably doesn't have the authority to do so. Anyone who opposes his illegitimate move, and the congress has to because this is the Executive stealing from the Legislative, ends up looking like the Grinch.

It may or may not stand, but it will stand for just long enough to get Obama those votes. Amazing play, and thoroughly disgusting. I'm so sorry I ever voted for him or brought his lies.

Is this about the administration giving amnesty to some illegals?

Quality posting here. Just an idea: how about explaining what the **** you are talking about.

What do you not understand?

What do you not understand?

Likely why he has no shame and who this myterious "hussien" is bending over for since the OP provided no information what so ever as to what he was talking about other than it having to do with hispanics.

Well first, wasn't his call to make, he said so himself earlier when his hispanic supporters asked what the hell was up. This was a cynically brilliant move on his part, pure election politics. He does something he knows will delight his base and soldify the hispanic vote, even though, and especially though, he probably doesn't have the authority to do so. Anyone who opposes his illegitimate move, and the congress has to because this is the Executive stealing from the Legislative, ends up looking like the Grinch.

It may or may not stand, but it will stand for just long enough to get Obama those votes. Amazing play, and thoroughly disgusting. I'm so sorry I ever voted for him or brought his lies.

The President is acting now since it became clear that the Congress is unable to pass the Dream act which he prefered. Nothing cynical about it. It's just wrong to blame children for their parents mistakes. Republicans used to be in favor of this before they lost their minds

Last edited:
this guy has zero shame... just like his ability to lead...zero

Tony hello. As much as I think President Obama isn't qualified to be POTUS, I think posters need a little more info as to why you think/believe - "o'Bama prostratig himself for Hispanics today." Got a specific item from the news that you read? Thanks.

The President is acting now since it became clear that the Congress is unable to pass the Dream act which he prefered. Nothing cynical about it. It's just wrong to blame children for their parents mistakes. Republicans used to be in favor of this before they lost their minds

That just not correct at all.

In March 2011, speaking at Univision town hall in Washington, D.C., Barack Obama firmly stated that, as president, he can't simply "suspend deportations" with only an executive order. "With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that’s just not the case, because there are laws on the books that Congress has passed," President Obama said then.

Source

No matter what impasse the Legislative branch is at over legislative matters, the Executive branch doesn't get to make the decision for them.

We don't blame children for the crimes of their parents, but we also don't allow those children to profit from the crimes of their parents. And if we know who those kids are - why the hell aren't their parents being deported right now?

then i guess the question is will they re elect a dictator.

Absolutely, there are many that love to be told what to do and how to do it. They believe in big government, and they believe government can do a better job leading their lives than they can themselves. They are dependent on government, thus a governmental dictatorship is totally acceptable, and welcome.

The part that always tickles me about the people who harp on Obama's middle name is that they're suggesting that a Muslim sounding middle name makes him unAmerican. As if to say that Muslims are not a welcome part of a country that has freedom of religion. It wouldn't do to have all of those brown skinned Muslims interacting with white Christians, would it? It just smacks of bigotry and racism.

I'm a conservative guy who supports immigration. My big question is, doesn't Congress write the laws?

I did. I knew it all along. Its amazing how so many people were duped. Its like the Germans who actually ELECTED Hitler!!

Are you kidding me? Isn't there enough to criticize Obama for that you don't have to Godwin this thread?

How can anyone call him a dictator, then in the next breath say he's bending over for the Latino vote? That only makes sense if you don't know what a dictator is.

I'm a conservative guy who supports immigration. My big question is, doesn't Congress write the laws?

All conservatives support legal immigration. We are against illegal immigration.

I just don't know why liberals favor illegal immigration.

Back
Top Bottom