• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

obama destroys frontrunners in swing states in new poll.

I used to believe in the Democratic rhetoric until I started paying the bill for that rhetoric. The New Deal and Great Society are being paid for today and cost trillions. I played JFK in a civics class in 1960 and voted for LBJ in 1964 and stuck with the Democratic Party until Carter so yes, it took me that long to wake up. I hope I am around when you wake up

You really don't understand obama at all as he is the most radical of all. Pay attention
Uh....no, the debts incurred by FDR were paid off long ago, Clinton ended the Great Society and Reagan spent more on job creation than Obama.

You just have no understanding of life or politics that past you by.

And what, pray tell, is the bill you've had to pay?

The bills for the Great Society and New Deal that are still coming do. Any idea where your taxdollars go? Got tired of funding the liberal spending appetite that has solved nothing

Uh....no, the debts incurred by FDR were paid off long ago, Clinton ended the Great Society and Reagan spent more on job creation than Obama.

You just have no understanding of life or politics that past you by.

You are very naive and don't have a clue. Not sure where you get your information but the facts are there for you to find. Love the personal attack, thanks, I will file that where it belongs.

You are very naive and don't have a clue. Not sure where you get your information but the facts are there for you to find. Love the personal attack, thanks, I will file that where it belongs.
Um, you were warned earlier, you are being a hypocrite on anything "personal", I suggest you take a break, learn how to stay on topic and bring relevant items to the discussions.

Um, you were warned earlier, you are being a hypocrite on anything "personal", I suggest you take a break, learn how to stay on topic and bring relevant items to the discussions.

.... :lamo :popcorn:

The bills for the Great Society and New Deal that are still coming do. Any idea where your taxdollars go? Got tired of funding the liberal spending appetite that has solved nothing

Presumably you get Social Security benefits and your'e on Medicare....

Presumably you get Social Security benefits and your'e on Medicare....

You mean I am getting some of my contributions to SS back and I just went on Medicare which I also helped fund?

Exactly my point.

So you think cutting funding for future recipients is the right action to take? Where do you think the money is coming from to fund my SS checks?

Moderator's Warning:
Cease the personal attacks before any further actions are taken.

So you think cutting funding for future recipients is the right action to take? Where do you think the money is coming from to fund my SS checks?

I think that a number of reforms will be required to put the program back on a sustainable track. Eventually I think we'll have to raise the deduction cutoff limit and/or raise the retirement age and/or reduce payouts for wealthier recipients.

Back
Top Bottom