• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Research Says It's Time To Stop Masturbating So Much

But it's the only hobby I'm good at. :(

So I can't spend quality time with my five girlfriends?

Stupid article.

And as more serious comment, it ignores that there are some people who can't get any kind of sex, except maybe through prostitution.

So to stop masturbating, partly or completely, well, would be a bad thing.

It might help if they could come up with some sort of pill to help them replace those pleasure producing chemicals.

As best I can tell from the article, it's basically saying "like anything pleasurable, if done to much it can become an addiction".

Masturbation it seems is not like Marijuana since it has no medicinal effect.

Well, you really can masturbate too much. You can rub yourself raw or you can cause impotence, if it is done too much.

Masturbation it seems is not like Marijuana since it has no medicinal effect.

No, that is neither correct, nor new:

There are verified benefits of a regular release including better prostate health and lower stress levels.

The groundbreaking finding is that sex somehow is better than masturbation! Go figure!

In one study conducted by Dr. Stuart Brody and Tillman Kruger, it was observed that certain hormones were released in sometimes 400% higher concentrations during sex than masturbation, including oxytocin

But really, the article argues that variety in released hormones is healthy. Not just mostly dopamine during masturbation, but involve oxytocin release also, which is also pleasurable and competes with dopamine in your brains, sensitizing the brain for dopamine in the future event.

No, that is neither correct, nor new:

The groundbreaking finding is that sex somehow is better than masturbation! Go figure!

But really, the article argues that variety in released hormones is healthy. Not just mostly dopamine during masturbation, but involve oxytocin release also, which is also pleasurable and competes with dopamine in your brains, sensitizing the brain for dopamine in the future event.

I was making a joke, and even at that, you misread my sentence, because in saying that it is not true then masturbation must have medicinal benefit.

ill try to limit myself to when im horny and when im bored

Also, if your hand goes numb that's your five girlfriends rejecting you.

ill try to limit myself to when im horny and when im bored

I do this already, which is why I only do it three or four times a day.

Back
Top Bottom