• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Close Up Video Shows Dali Maneuvers into Position, STOPS, Deliberately Rams Column Under Power

munkle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Well I gotta say you can sure see a lot more up close. But just what are we seeing here? Just wow.

Official narrative is ship drifted after power loss, power went on and off, efforts to correct course failed. But the ship can be seen drifting toward the target after power loss. Power goes back on and ship rudders right, power goes off again drift, ship stops. Then power goes on when boat aimed precisely at target, rams column under full power.

Source: WRAL News Raleigh

Best guess cyber-attack hacking into ship's navigation system, auto-pilot.

Well I gotta say you can sure see a lot more up close. But just what are we seeing here? Just wow.

Official narrative is ship drifted after power loss, power went on and off, efforts to correct course failed. But the ship can be seen drifting toward the target after power loss. Power goes back on and ship rudders right, power goes off again drift, ship stops. Then power goes on when boat aimed precisely at target, rams column under full power.

Your post is an insult to the families of the dead still underwater.

Not only that your opinion is just stupid. You have no clue about camera angles and distance. You are just spreading hate for your leader: Putin.

There are never any accidents in a conspiracy theory losers life.
I know the wrath of god winds blowing outside right now are all part of Bill Gates' plan to control the weather. I am not fooled that it's just the weather; no way, no how!

Best guess someone has too much time on their hands.

I know the wrath of god winds blowing outside right now are all part of Bill Gates' plan to control the weather. I am not fooled that it's just the weather; no way, no how!
When is he going to turn on the microchips he injected us with during Covid? I’ve been waiting patiently, and nothing.

New Close Up Video Shows Dali Maneuvers into Position, STOPS, Deliberately Rams Column Under Power​

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was hoping for magnetism.
Don't know about magnetism, but since I am fully covid vaccinated, I have noticed smaller objects falling into geosynchronous orbits around me?

That might just be because I am a gas giant body.

Even THIS tragedy has to be a conspiracy theory.

How does the ship stop with no power?

I often wonder what's it's like to live in a world where what you see isn't what's happening? Unless your theory can be proven, this kind of thing should never hit the airwaves. Sensationalism is not news, give us some facts, not conjecture.

😂😂😂😂😂

Wow, full CT on this one.

Well done.

Makes a lot of sense to have a terrorist attack on a bridge when there is almost no one on it, instead of heavy traffic times. Bad terrorists.

Silliest OP of the decade.

Back
Top Bottom