• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Need adventure rpg game for ios

Have you tried Elder Scrolls: Blades?

I can't give it my seal of approval, but it has good ratings.

The potential spanner in the works is the "in-app purchases"...

Also, the highest rated 3rd Person RPG I can find on iOS is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Have you tried Elder Scrolls: Blades?

I can't give it my seal of approval, but it has good ratings.

The potential spanner in the works is the "in-app purchases"...

Also, the highest rated 3rd Person RPG I can find on iOS is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

I did. It has all the wrong game play feel. When you have to tap a destination for your character to turn and then move to, it completely tears me out of the open world game play feel that I like in typical first person games. It's jerky and has no freedom of movement.

Yes, I'm an extremely picky son of a bitch when it comes to my games, which obviously this means that I don't game very much. If I had my way, every game would be Portal 2 and KOTOR2. Every developer should first have to answer a question before releasing their new game: "Is your game Portal 2 or KOTOR2?" and if the answer is no then they don't get to release their game to the public.

Last edited:
I did. It has all the wrong game play feel. When you have to tap a destination for your character to turn and then move to, it completely tears me out of the open world game play feel that I like in typical first person games. It's jerky and has no freedom of movement.

Yes, I'm an extremely picky son of a bitch when it comes to my games, which obviously this means that I don't game very much. If I had my way, every game would be Portal 2 and KOTOR2. Every developer should first have to answer a question before releasing their new game: "Is your game Portal 2 or KOTOR2?" and if the answer is no then they don't get to release their game to the public.

That's fair. Portal 2 and KOTOR 2 are way up there on my list of best games ever.

There is an iOS release of Planescape: Torment as well, But it's nothing like your Portal 2 or KOTOR 2... it doesn't even have a 2 in it.

It is the best RPG ever made, though... but is probably entirely unplayable on an iPhone.

Genshin Impact I'd say might be a fit. I play Honkai Star Rail on my phone, I'm addicted to it. It's got a great story and graphics but it's term based so I'm not sure you would like it but it's a beautiful game play for a phone. I play FFXIV on my computer, but their phone game Brave Exvius is sprits with an arial view.
Mario Kart Tour or Mario Run are fun, but I doubt that's what you're looking for by what you've said.

Genshin Impact I'd say might be a fit. I play Honkai Star Rail on my phone, I'm addicted to it. It's got a great story and graphics but it's term based so I'm not sure you would like it but it's a beautiful game play for a phone. I play FFXIV on my computer, but their phone game Brave Exvius is sprits with an arial view.
Mario Kart Tour or Mario Run are fun, but I doubt that's what you're looking for by what you've said.
If you're on the hunt for a thrilling adventure RPG game for iOS, Genshin Impact could be right up your alley. It's got that open-world exploration vibe and some pretty epic battles.

Back
Top Bottom